Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Yelp's nigger coddling

How can we get businesses and sites to stop holding their paws and sucking these niggers dicks?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201227-164943.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	13450  

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When Yelp first started, there was a restaurant/bar in Boston where some coalburner booked an engagement party. The owner refused entry to the "Fiance" and his troupe of jaboons, saying his clientele wouldn't have it, and he didn't want any trouble. He was doing them a favor, because fair warning is better than an ass kicking, and he was trying to head it off at the pass. The burner decided to make a scene, crying to the media, and posting her tale of raycizzums on Yelp. The owner said "Yeah, I did it, that's how it is, tough shit". About 50 people posted their support on Yelp, and those libturd shitstains deleted them as fast as they could, but left negative reviews up. I think the owner told the cancel culture cunts to "Go fuck themselves", then changed the business to a private club.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuDelay View Post
    How can we get businesses and sites to stop holding their paws and sucking these niggers dicks?

I refuse to patronize any business, service or entity that's puffs black peter.

I make a mental note of companies such as Nissan that ram jigs and interracial shit down my throat and shop elsewhere.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I can be forewarned that I might be supporting a nigger's business, all the better. I like to support human businesses. Let the niggers fail miserably.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuDelay
    Helps to know what businesses to avoid

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least they warn us where not to eat.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    If I can be forewarned that I might be supporting a nigger's business, all the better. I like to support human businesses. Let the niggers fail miserably.
    thats inevitable.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's really fucked up is how businesses that appear to be on the right, Like Black Rifle Coffee, cave right in to libturd faggots. Hero Kyle Rittenhouse, who's being unjustly prosecuted for defending himself, happened to be photographed wearing a Black Rife Coffee t-shirt. The cancel culture machine cranked up their army of queers, none of whom would ever buy anything from BRC. The company immediately threw Rittenhouse under the bus.
    Here on Long Island, some entrepreneurs started Montauk Brewing, their IPA was a hit, and they were soon widely distributed. They decided to jump on the George Floyd / BLM bandwagon, and drew the ire of local police unions, military vets, and Montauk fisherman. Big mistake, and the Montauk Brewing spokes-faggot, an East Hampton sissy boy, was mystified by the immediate hate and demonstrations that resulted. They doubled down, of course. I'd drink rat poison before I'd order one of their beers now.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yelp is liberal run.What else would you expect?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    What's really fucked up is how businesses that appear to be on the right, Like Black Rifle Coffee, cave right in to libturd faggots. Hero Kyle Rittenhouse, who's being unjustly prosecuted for defending himself, happened to be photographed wearing a Black Rife Coffee t-shirt. The cancel culture machine cranked up their army of queers, none of whom would ever buy anything from BRC. The company immediately threw Rittenhouse under the bus.
    Here on Long Island, some entrepreneurs started Montauk Brewing, their IPA was a hit, and they were soon widely distributed. They decided to jump on the George Floyd / BLM bandwagon, and drew the ire of local police unions, military vets, and Montauk fisherman. Big mistake, and the Montauk Brewing spokes-faggot, an East Hampton sissy boy, was mystified by the immediate hate and demonstrations that resulted. They doubled down, of course. I'd drink rat poison before I'd order one of their beers now.
    I don't represent anything but my own crazy Caucasian ways. But I will suggest invader coffee. (Whisky Blend). Black rifle coffee deserves a cowards death.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yelp is a SCAM. I do web design so I have their free business account version. So I wanted to get a little more features, so I inquired about it. Some telemarketing bitch kept on my case and tried to sell me a plan for around 4000 per year. I was figuring about 10 a month.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    SWEET! They have MY business!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's typical Yelp. HEY! WE should start a section where WE evaluate businesses based on Non-nigger friendly behavior! That should be interesting......

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Corporations strive to be politically correct because they think it makes them more money.Not always the case.