Close

Likes Likes:  9
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Who (Today) Did Not Rape and Kill Gets Worshipped As a God

Why is it that, on the rare occasions when a shiftless gibsme actually does its freaking job instead of throwing a fit and suing its employer, every whigger for miles bows down in worship?

2. Likes jenkemfactory, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah hea ya niggah.

But we are worshipping violent nigger rapists and murderers as gods anyway.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shows you how stupid liberals are.They don’t realize niggs are unpredictable. It may do it’s job today.Tomorrow the beast turns into a rape ape and molests the neighborhood children.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPS Nigger will claim PTSD because all these white people lined the streets and pointed at him (all caught on video).

Files grievance with its Teamster local, goes off on workman's comp to get treatment for PTSD. Workman's comp eventually transforms to permanent disability.

Nigger never drives brown truck again making 200 stops, but stays home washing down drumsticks with malt liquor while checking his sail foam bank app to see if its Gibbs was put in overnight.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I guess no YT did his or her job and none are "heroes", deserving of a parade and national acclaim. And what is so "heroic" about driving around in a truck and throwing packages in peoples' yards? Sitting in a truck is a pretty safe job these days.

Oh, wait - it's a hero BECAUSE it's a nigger. Any time a nigger does just one thing that is not destructive or criminal, it should be praised.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, wait - it's a hero BECAUSE it's a nigger. Any time a nigger does just one thing that is not destructive or criminal, it should be praised.
    It was one of the good ones.

Actually, it kinda makes sense to praise the good ones instead of the bad ones, like the bad ones that were rioting, looting, and burning down buildings. I don't understand why people were praising the BLM niggers when they were destroying everything and causing chaos.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    It was one of the good ones.

Actually, it kinda makes sense to praise the good ones instead of the bad ones, like the bad ones that were rioting, looting, and burning down buildings. I don't understand why people were praising the BLM niggers when they were destroying everything and causing chaos.

Positive reinforcement works very well with animals, but since niggers - unlike any of my pets, including rats - always bite the hand that feeds them, I doubt praise would do any good.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where the hell is my parade. I did not miss a day of work this year. Did not take even one vacation day. Not once did I call in "sick". Oh, yeah. My company paid me every week. Never mind.

15. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Frankly, I have yet to meet a UPS driver who did NOT haul ass! We have one gentleman (Caucasian of course) in particular who is ultra conscientious. He goes out of his way to try to hide our deliveries from prying eyes, and to keep them dry on rainy days. Also, my husband always orders weird stuff, such as heavy metal slabs and I always feel sorry for our UPS guy. He's the greatest! Mebbe I should organize a nigger parade for him...

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Goodman Grey, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post

"Frankly, I have yet to meet a UPS driver who did NOT haul ass! We have one gentleman (Caucasian of course)"...

Driving a UPS package car is definitely a white mans sport.

The reward is the best wages and benefits in the industry.

There are a token number of nigger players, but most feel the work is too hard, plus try and find a nigger with a good driving record.

The fast pace Buster Brown expects daily from you doesn't allow time for side hustles, Muh Dikking, long lunches, smoke breaks, naps and other time wasting events spooks are famous for.

When photos are taken for company promos or for union events, they have to shake down the whole building to round up at least a couple of jigs to get in the picture.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

21. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    GPS makes it basically foolproof to deliver packages, so there's no reason to praise a nigger, especially when "200 packages" in the holiday season means 3-5 packages per address. It all comes down to a driver's laziness in stopping for coffee, or a nigger doing TNB goofing off, shooting up smack, and looking for a ho. I got a delivery one day, three separate packages, 10 pounds total, and I thanked the YT delivery guy out of courtesy, but I won't praise him for doing what he's paid to do.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.