Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to have found a place to vent!

Hello, I'm glad to theres some good, like-minded people that I can share my nigger frustrations with. I'm a Michigan native and have been trucking the highways of this great country for the last 17 years.

I spend most days dodging the invasion of shit-colored camelfuckers from Canada, since apparently the Greater Toronto area is some kind of breeding ground for these fuckers. Seeing an Ontario license plate basically sends me into a rage these days. They cant drive worth a shit, cant communicate in English, and smell like a dumpster. They can be easily spotted at a truck stop by their trackpants, flipflops, and a truck which will inevitably be blocking a fuel pump for 30 minutes while they're inside washing their goddamn feet in the fucking bathroom sink.

I'm the type of person that cant stand when things (like my job), are dumbed down for the benefit of niggers. The "diversity" and BLM crowd seems to think that normal people should set their standards and limit their own skill and success to that of the stupidest baboons on Earth. Every day that goes by, it seems something else has to be idiot-proofed for the "poor and disenfranchised" blacks, and everything the rest of us have achieved is only because of our white privilege. Fucking...over it.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all!

2. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to CHIMPOUT TiredTrucker and Merry Christmas.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the place where you not only get a chance to vent, you’ll find folks with your exact views on niggs and libs. Which of course are the correct views!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredTrucker View Post
    Every day that goes by, it seems something else has to be idiot-proofed for the "poor and disenfranchised" blacks, and everything the rest of us have achieved is only because of our white privilege. Fucking...over it.

Yep! The warning on the side of bleach should say “do not ingest, niggers”as we know who these warning labels are for. Chlorox has probably been sued multiple times by niggers because they couldn’t read the label. They will need to install a button and speaker on it that audibly states “dont be drankin dis sheeeeit”. I honestly think they should just introduce a grape flavored bleach and take care of this plague.

Anyways, welcome to chimpout and Merry Christmas!

8. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredTrucker View Post
    Hello, I'm glad to theres some good, like-minded people that I can share my nigger frustrations with. I'm a Michigan native and have been trucking the highways of this great country for the last 17 years.

I spend most days dodging the invasion of shit-colored camelfuckers from Canada, since apparently the Greater Toronto area is some kind of breeding ground for these fuckers. Seeing an Ontario license plate basically sends me into a rage these days. They cant drive worth a shit, cant communicate in English, and smell like a dumpster. They can be easily spotted at a truck stop by their trackpants, flipflops, and a truck which will inevitably be blocking a fuel pump for 30 minutes while they're inside washing their goddamn feet in the fucking bathroom sink.

I'm the type of person that cant stand when things (like my job), are dumbed down for the benefit of niggers. The "diversity" and BLM crowd seems to think that normal people should set their standards and limit their own skill and success to that of the stupidest baboons on Earth. Every day that goes by, it seems something else has to be idiot-proofed for the "poor and disenfranchised" blacks, and everything the rest of us have achieved is only because of our white privilege. Fucking...over it.

Welcome to Chimpout and Merry Christmas!! You are now part of the Chimpout family!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Welcome.gif 
Views:	43 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	13427

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1merryxmas.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	13428

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and Merry Christmas brother.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard, Trucker!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the club from the "Club".

Yea I've notice those magic carpet riders are whipping big trucks up and down the highways more and more every day.

Good luck avoiding those highway dune coons!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    looking forward to your stories. Niggers are usually highly predictable, but I'm always ready to learn a little more about niggers to aid my self preservation. Welcome friend and remember it's them not you !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to chimpout!

I actually kinda like the technology that forces trucks and cars to maintain a safe following distance. I mean, does anyone actually like it when another car is less than 5 feet away from their rear while they are both traveling at upwards of 60 MPH? (I always try to get a good distance ahead of a truck before going into its lane so their tech doesn't slam on the brakes.)

If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    safe distance from niggers?? Unspecified, but maximum possible distance is recommended !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

26. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.

I wouldn't say they expect you to lower your standard. They expect you to stand by while the standard is lowered so an inept nigger can fill a diversity quota. Meanwhile your work load increases while your pay stagnates. The nigger works less and is paid the same because "equity" an sheit. You will always find yourself pickup up for the slack of a nigger but unable to say anything about it or you are racist.

I have seen some nasty shit with goat fuckers all over the world. No matter where they are this disgusting practice is done. I have seen them wash their feet in water fountains where people need to drink from. I always told the new guys that if they must use it to let it run for a minute and SCRUB it before filling your bottle.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

28. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Welcome to

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great first post, Trucker!

Looking forward to hearing more from you...

Welcome!

32. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!

Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

34. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not just to vent. You can also share and report news. You wont find news and journalism in the obsolete media. You will have to share your own first-hand sightings.

And welcome to the forum.

36. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME TiredTrucker! I hate shitskinned camel fucking scum too! So let's start bashing some worthless niggers!

I'm actually considering going back into YOUR line of work. I'm in contact with Knight at the moment.
    It's how I started out in life at the age of 15. 1979 - 1982 I worked for my Step Father during the summer. 48 states, $200.00 a week, all my expenses covered. Then I went into the Marines. Now I'm a cop in Alaska. Could NEVER get the road out of my blood.

38. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post