Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

KFC nigger gaming PC is shaped like a KFC bucket

Now niggers can play Madden 2018 on a KFC bucket that keeps that chiggunz warm.
    KFC and Cooler Master introduce the KFConsole gaming PC (no, really)

This summer as Sony and Microsoft were talking up their PS5 and Xbox Series X game consoles, something unexpected happened: a fast food company known for fried chicken released a teaser video for its own game console.

Plenty of people figured it was a joke.

And, I mean, it probably is. But KFC has followed through on that joke, and produced a game system shaped like one of the chain’s iconic buckets. It’s called the KFConsole, and it’s a gaming PC with enough horsepower for 4K gaming… and a special feature: a “chicken chamber” that uses the heat from the console to keep your chicken (or other food, I guess) warm while you’re gaming.
    https://liliputing.com/2020/12/kfc-a...no-really.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't tell what is real and what is fake anymore.

My brain is broken.

edit: There's no way I would put greasy food that close to my internal PC components (most consoles use roughly similar hardware). The keyboard is usually as close as that stuff gets to my computer.

Cleaning grease off a keyboard is probably easier than wiping it off of your hard drive, your video card, your RAM, and your motherboard. And grease can't be good for maintaining proper temperatures.

edit2: 4K gaming at 240 hertz is overkill (for reference, most movies run at 24 hertz, and 60 hertz gives it that "soap opera" or "real life" look), but that should keep the chicken warm. I'm honestly okay with running most of my games at 1080p and 120 hertz.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If niggers fuck up their gaming shit with chicken grease n shit, they'll just steal another one!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas