Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden is going to lose all of his Twitter followers

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/22/polit...nts/index.html

President-elect Joe Biden's transition team has pushed back against Twitter's decision to not allow the millions of followers of the White House Twitter accounts to be automatically retained when the accounts are handed over to the new administration.

Nearly four years later, the @POTUS and @WhiteHouse accounts have 33.2 million and 26 million followers, respectively. Trump, a famously prolific tweeter, will retain control of his personal Twitter account, @realDonaldTrump, which has 88.5 million followers on the platform.

"In 2020, Twitter has informed us that as of right now the Biden administration will have to start from zero," Flaherty said.

Flaherty said in a later tweet that this was Twitter's decision, not the President's. He said in a separate tweet directed at Nick Pacilio, a Twitter spokesperson, that he was "happy to share the email thread where we pushed back and we were told this was unequivocal."
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    "In 2020, Twitter has informed us that as of right now the Biden administration will have to start from zero," Flaherty said.

Flaherty said in a later tweet that this was Twitter's decision, not the President's. He said in a separate tweet directed at Nick Pacilio, a Twitter spokesperson, that he was "happy to share the email thread where we pushed back and we were told this was unequivocal."
    Parler really must be eating into Twitter for that pierced-nose anus, Jackoff Dorsey, to do that.

3. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Parler really must be eating into Twitter for that pierced-nose anus, Jackoff Dorsey, to do that.
    I CAN'T STAND that cuck dorsey!!

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never mind the followers. I hope the diaper face bastard loses his life.And soon! I realize the incompetent whore will take over.But I don’t care. I just want to hear about some liberal death.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Having lived a full life, I'm not tolerating another even one-trillionth nigger in power. Cleaning the toilets, yes. "Leading" the nation (as a front for the Chinee Communist Potty)? NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    I just want to hear about some liberal death.
    Bill Gates tops my list, followed by smug baby-fucker John Roberts and New-Age "I'm so enlightened" Jackoff Dorsey, then chicken-neck Raffensberger (probably also a baby-fucker whose hands are almost certainly softer than mine) and Kemp (that asshole). White House counsel Pat Cipollone is a new addition.

Since Toad King Soros (despite placental blood infusions and God knows what else) has one foot on the peel, Biden's already a walking corpse, and Hillary's clearly so miserable that living might actually be the worst punishment for her.

Regardlesss of what else happens, certain liberals really need to, literally, be forced to eat shit in the public square.

9. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having lived a full life, I'm not tolerating another even one-trillionth nigger in power. Cleaning the toilets, yes. "Leading" the nation (as a front for the Chinee Communist Potty)? NO.

Bill Gates tops my list, followed by smug baby-fucker John Roberts and New-Age "I'm so enlightened" Jackoff Dorsey, then chicken-neck Raffensberger (probably also a baby-fucker whose hands are almost certainly softer than mine) and Kemp (that asshole). White House counsel Pat Cipollone is a new addition.

Since Toad King Soros (despite placental blood infusions and God knows what else) has one foot on the peel, Biden's already a walking corpse, and Hillary's clearly so miserable that living might actually be the worst punishment for her.

Regardlesss of what else happens, certain liberals really need to, literally, be forced to eat shit in the public square.
    Lol! I really like what you said about Hillary Clinton. And I agree, her miserable life is worse than death. But just remember, the devil has a special place for that bitch in hell when she finally croaks.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hillary's clearly so miserable that living might actually be the worst punishment for her.
    If it were possible, I would turn her into a vampire.

She would probably go insane and take a naked sunbath in less than a century.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He will lose all 10 of his followers. That's terrible.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    He will lose all 10 of his followers. That's terrible.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that you are being GENEROUS!!

16. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that you are being GENEROUS!!
    Even commie Bernie got more. We're supposed to believe undead Biden beat Bernie.