Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Illegal nigger parasites rejoice that Trump is gone

They can now crawl out of their holes, like this Jamaicoon couple and their FIVE sprogs. Better get a second job, people. The niggers are here to stay.

Such a heart-warming story:

Oneita and Clive Thompson on Monday celebrated their freedom after spending more than two years – 843 days – living in sanctuary in Philadelphia churches to avoid deportation.
    So now, illegal aliens are heroes?

Over the course of two years, the Thompsons gained national attention as one of many undocumented families that sought refuge in churches after President Donald Trump came into office.
    https://news.yahoo.com/843-days-livi...042907183.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate to think that American workers’ hard earned money is going to worthless fucking illegal Niggers. All I can do is keep my money from going the same route. I have my own business. Have for 30 years.Labor/service. I try to get paid mostly in cash. Or personal checks I can cash at the bank they’re written with my license. I try to run less than $20,000 from my business account per year and I pay all bills w/7-Eleven money orders.Fuck the liberals. I’m going to always appear like a poverty level motherfucker.
    I’ve known this shit has been going on for a long time. Welfare, and helping illegals and foreigners. Liberals don’t give a fuck about their own.And hopefully someday the Liberals will reap what they sow. It’s coming. And I hope I get to see it and maybe participate in it.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    BUrn that nigger shithole church down
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get the fuck out of MY country niggers!
    MY ancestors built this great country, not niggers.
    Niggers were just defective farm equipment. The cows did more work on the farms.

6. Likes N/A, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same plan I've been running for years, I refuse to contribute to the niggerness!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNiggers View Post
    Same plan I've been running for years, I refuse to contribute to the niggerness!
    I think it would be nice if we were allowed to vote on whether or not our tax dollars were used to support illegal immigrants and niggers.

No taxation without proper representation!

edit: I like your avatar. Chef Boyardee was one of the original gangsters when it came to producing meals ready to eat for American troops. It ain't like eating at an Italian restaurant, but it could certainly be a lot worse.

And I've eaten some MRE's that were a lot worse. Honestly, a 28 ounce can of Bush's Baked Beans is probably just as healthy as what you can get in most MRE's, and if you have a reliable can opener, it probably takes up less space than most MRE's. I was at the store earlier today, and I noticed that Chef Boyardee has a canned "Noodle and butter" option. I didn't pick it up, but it did pique my interest.

Can anyone genuinely say that they never enjoyed "toast and butter?" Because that's what that roughly approximates to.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I think it would be nice if we were allowed to vote on whether or not our tax dollars were used to support illegal immigrants and niggers.

No taxation without proper representation!

edit: I like your avatar. Chef Boyardee was one of the original gangsters when it came to producing meals ready to eat for American troops. It ain't like eating at an Italian restaurant, but it could certainly be a lot worse.
    Very true. It was niggers who made me quit donating to the annual Xmas charity drive in my city. I read one of the weekly, pre-Xmas sob stories and it was about a Somalian sow standing in line for a GibsMe basket and she shat out her EIGTH niglet right there. This was supposed to be heart-warming but it made me sick and I didn't even have anything against niggers back then. Here I was, a young woman alone, working every day and barely able to stay afloat and wondering why I should contribute to some illegal alien breeder sow and her litter of sprogs.

Another sad tale concerned some poor niggers who couldn't afford to fly home to Barbados for Christmas, when I couldn't afford to fly anywhere.

I never gave another dime since I had no control over where the money went.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes N/A, Groid_Rage liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    I hate to think that American workers’ hard earned money is going to worthless fucking illegal Niggers. All I can do is keep my money from going the same route. I have my own business. Have for 30 years. Labor/service. I try to get paid mostly in cash. Or personal checks I can cash at the bank they’re written with my license. I try to run less than $20,000 from my business account per year and I pay all bills w/7-Eleven money orders. Fuck the liberals. I’m going to always appear like a poverty level motherfucker. I’ve known this shit has been going on for a long time. Welfare, and helping illegals and foreigners. Liberals don’t give a fuck about their own. And hopefully someday the Liberals will reap what they sow. It’s coming. And I hope I get to see it and maybe participate in it.
    Way to be!

Translated, Picasso once said, "I'd like to live like a poor man but with plenty of money.".

I pride myself in NEVER having donated to any of my high school's or colleges' alumni funds because I remember almost every foreigner, and certainly every nigger getting tons of financial aid, if not a free ride.

When I donate, it's to the all-volunteer House Rabbit Society, where all the money goes to the rabbits and their care. At one time, I worked at the Humane Society as a kennel attendant. They were woefully short-staffed regarding kennel attendants, and SUPER top-heavy with do-nothing management. Since then, I've gotten really careful about which animal rescue charities get my money.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What these "illegal nigger parasites" are too dumb to understand is, TRUMP or no TRUMP, the Federal courts -- including the SCOTUS, have been restructured for the next two or three decades.

Should TRUMP walk away, over the next 4 years, illegals of all stripes are going to find it increasingly difficult to remain in this country.

14. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Way to be!

Translated, Picasso once said, "I'd like to live like a poor man but with plenty of money.".

I pride myself in NEVER having donated to any of my high school's or colleges' alumni funds because I remember almost every foreigner, and certainly every nigger getting tons of financial aid, if not a free ride.

When I donate, it's to the all-volunteer House Rabbit Society, where all the money goes to the rabbits and their care. At one time, I worked at the Humane Society as a kennel attendant. They were woefully short-staffed regarding kennel attendants, and SUPER top-heavy with do-nothing management. Since then, I've gotten really careful about which animal rescue charities get my money.
    I won’t donate to any cause.But my wife and I have donated supplies and time finding dogs and cats a forever home. We also transport cats and dogs.

16. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Very true. It was niggers who made me quit donating to the annual Xmas charity drive in my city. I read one of the weekly, pre-Xmas sob stories and it was about a Somalian sow standing in line for a GibsMe basket and she shat out her EIGTH niglet right there. This was supposed to be heart-warming but it made me sick and I didn't even have anything against niggers back then. Here I was, a young woman alone, working every day and barely able to stay afloat and wondering why I should contribute to some illegal alien breeder sow and her litter of sprogs.

Another sad tale concerned some poor niggers who couldn't afford to fly home to Barbados for Christmas, when I couldn't afford to fly anywhere.

We used to give to a couple of local charities, but then they started priding themselves on "diversity" in helping a couple of famblies.

We don't even give to Toys For Tots anymore. We're not about to work like hell only for niglets to get what they'll hate and destroy anyway.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The irony here is that liberals want churches gone. At least Christian ones... Where will the felons and illegals hide?
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saved these from the news a couple of years ago. It's bad enough what we're dealing with from "south of the border," never mind Africa. Trump was always right that the Mexican government doesn't send us their best. They want to empty their jails of the killers and rapists, and send us as many of their spiggers as possible.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spiggers.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	13731

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4e53506756c648e2bfa865c252f48a56.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	13732
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Justice would be served if the illegal alien niggs get batwinged by American ghetto dwelling niggs!

22. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I thought those Mudshits would get roasted by Allah for taking Xmas stuff
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I hate to think that American workers’ hard earned money is going to worthless fucking illegal Niggers. All I can do is keep my money from going the same route. I have my own business. Have for 30 years.Labor/service. I try to get paid mostly in cash. Or personal checks I can cash at the bank they’re written with my license. I try to run less than $20,000 from my business account per year and I pay all bills w/7-Eleven money orders.Fuck the liberals. I’m going to always appear like a poverty level motherfucker.
    I’ve known this shit has been going on for a long time. Welfare, and helping illegals and foreigners. Liberals don’t give a fuck about their own.And hopefully someday the Liberals will reap what they sow. It’s coming. And I hope I get to see it and maybe participate in it.
    As do I!!