Close

Likes Likes:  12

Thread: The Grinch

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The Grinch

The grandkids were over Sunday and Mrs. CCR was thrilled to report "The Grinch" would be coming on.

I hadn't watched it in a few years, and probably 20 years since watching it from beginning to end.

Mrs. CCR tuned it in and I settled into the recliner immediately noticing this wasn't the Grinch I remembered, but a cartoon remake. (I guess the original grinch was a cartoon too, but this was of the CGI variety, not hand drawn)

I immediately noticed some of the background "Who's" were Spoo's. Not many, but definitely a random pop up Spoo here and there.

I clicked on the "Info" button noting this was made in 2018.

I told Mrs. CCR I'm sure glad this wasn't made this year as it would have been loaded with Spoo's, the Grinch would be sporting a black pelt and "Whoville" would have been renamed "Spooville"!

She gave me a dirty look.

With CGI format, I'd be willing to bet by next Christmas, they will bust open the program file and re-color most of the Who's to Spoo's and superimpose a St. George Fentanyl Floyd statue on public square.

Since Dr. Suess created "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" back in 1957, I'm kind of surprised the Grinch wasn't black, which would have been 100% politically period correct!

Merry fucking Christmas Whitey!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather be green than a shitskin nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since Dr. Suess created "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" back in 1957, I'm kind of surprised the Grinch wasn't black, which would have been 100% politically period correct!
    No. Niggers will never be put into any roles that make them look less than good, pure, altruistic, wise and kind. No nigger Grinch.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My grandchildren like to watch the Grinch too. I’ve recorded all the originals of every Christmas movie or special off of pirate bay and burnt on disk.The liberal remakes all suck!

8. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My grandchildren like to watch the Grinch too. I’ve recorded all the originals of every Christmas movie or special off of pirate bay and burnt on disk.The liberal remakes all suck!
    We have collected as many original Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter etc. shows as possible for the same reason.

Give it time and all Christmas shows will have a nigger Santa.

I can't Imagine how much sleep Charles Schultz lost back in '68 when they pressured him to draw a spook into the Peanuts comic strip.

Shultz did appropriately draw Coonskin Franklin into typical nigger situations, such as being the only one sitting on one side of the table.

N.A.A.C.P.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Shultz did appropriately draw Coonskin Franklin into typical nigger situations, such as being the only one sitting on one side of the table.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ !

N.A.A.C.P.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain