Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger at my job

I do believe I have finally found the stupidest nigger alive.

As some may know, I work at a very fast-paced and high-volume warehouse distribution center, and I work on the night shift (12 hours from 5p to 5a... which I love).

I love it because there are fewer people on the night shift, which means in my sector, I pretty much have a choice of station, and I'm usually at the same one. I have all my supplies where I can reach them, without even needing to look up. I have all my boxes where I can find them (small, big, bigger, and so on)

Last evening when I went to my station, everything was out of place, and even my tape dispenser was out, which means I had to walk my ass all the way to our supply manager for tape, and that already pissed me off, because the last 30 minutes of my shift is usually spent making sure everything is neat and orderly for the next shift.

At about 430-ish or so, the day shift starts to meander in, looking for a station where they can work once they sign in.

Well here comes a groid, slowly shuffling his dreads-wearing ass, complete with a gold grill in his mouth and I'm thinking 'Please, Lord. Don't let him come this way'. And sure enough he did.

'Hey, mane what times does you gets off'?

I don't even make eye contact as I'm trying to get an order ready to send down to the shipping department and just said '5'

'AM or PM'?

We all work 12 hours and I am just dumbfounded that he even has to ask that and was starting to get very seriously annoyed at the nigger and my 'inner smartass' just came flying out and said '5pm. I'm working a double shift.... there's your sign'

Nigger: I don't see a sign

Me: Yes I get off in half an hour, no go away I'm trying to work

Jesus Christ on a cracker!
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger at my job

Wait a minute... at 430 some boon walks in for work? And it’s supposed to start at 5??? Meaning it’s not only on time, but early??? Is this fictional???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    'Hey, mane what times does you gets off'?

I don't even make eye contact as I'm trying to get an order ready to send down to the shipping department and just said '5'

'AM or PM'?

We all work 12 hours and I am just dumbfounded that he even has to ask that and was starting to get very seriously annoyed at the nigger and my 'inner smartass' just came flying out and said '5pm. I'm working a double shift.... there's your sign'

Nigger: I don't see a sign

Me: Yes I get off in half an hour, no go away I'm trying to work

Jesus Christ on a cracker!
    You have to speak slowly to those things so they can understand the words that come out of your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by profiler View Post
    Wait a minute... at 430 some boon walks in for work? And it’s supposed to start at 5??? Meaning it’s not only on time, but early??? Is this fictional???
    It is probably on probation or parole.

Once that goes away, the true niggershines will begin.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    12 hours shifts.....hope you're working 3 or 4 shift a week buddy, or 7 on 7 off something like that, or you're hourly and are just going balls to the wall for the income. Nobody should be forced to be within 100 feet of an ape. They are dangerous, demoralizing and defective. D3
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers were too stupid to be used as farm animals so more complex tasks are far beyond their tiny simian brains. Employers would be better off trying to train monkeys than niggers for simple manual labor plus monkeys smell a lot better.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

10. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't image how much niggers have cost industry since the industrial revolution!

Today, with all the EEOC rules and regulations, you are required to hire a specific number of minorities based on company size.

Most of them are worthless as shit if they even show up. If they don't, you have to replace it with another one.

Has anyone ever talked to any business owner who said "I'm so glad I hired the nigger"?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Niggers were too stupid to be used as farm animals so more complex tasks are far beyond their tiny simian brains. Employers would be better off trying to train monkeys than niggers for simple manual labor plus monkeys smell a lot better.
    And are better BEHAVED!!

14. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    12 hours shifts.....hope you're working 3 or 4 shift a week buddy, or 7 on 7 off something like that, or you're hourly and are just going balls to the wall for the income. Nobody should be forced to be within 100 feet of an ape. They are dangerous, demoralizing and defective. D3
    Yeah, we're 4 on/3 off which is great because it means if you work your whole schedule, you're looking at at least 8 hours of OT a week, which comes in handy. Sadly where I work also proudly claims they are a 'Second Chance Company' that short of a murder conviction, you can get a job

But it's hard work and you're pretty much guaranteed to be on your feet for 12 hours (other than breaks/lunch, ect). I can honesty say that 95% of niggers quit after the first few weeks.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by profiler View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From what I've heard, he was already in deep shit about habitual lateness and guess he was just trying not to get fired

17. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I chose the construction bussiness,so I can be my own boss.I have no tolerance for niggers and very little tolerance for lazy people. I really don’t know how you do it. I could never work for someone that hires niggs and fools,because I would have not been able to tolerate anyone slowing me down.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are even worthless as door stops.....

20. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post