Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Proof that the COVID vaccine is bad

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2001359...odiles-brazil/

BRAZIL's Jair Bolsonaro has claimed the Covid vaccine could turn people into "crocodiles" and give women "beards" in a bizarre rant.

The strongman president, who previously dismissed the disease as a “little flu”, also said the Pfizer jab could give men “effeminate voices.”

This comes after Bolsonaro, who tested positive in July after ignoring social distancing guidelines, said he would not get the vaccine because he has “antibodies” dismissing his critics as “idiots.”

He said: "In the Pfizer contract, it's very clear. 'We're not responsible for any side effects.' If you turn into a crocodile, that's your problem.

"If you become superhuman, if a woman starts to grow a beard or if a man starts to speak with an effeminate voice, they [Pfizer] won't have anything to do with it.”

Speaking about his refusal to get vaccinated, the Brazilian President said: “Some people say I'm giving a bad example.

“But to the imbeciles, to the idiots that say this, I tell them I've already caught the virus, I have the antibodies, so why get vaccinated?"
    Slightly off topic, I've noticed a lot of folks in the American media shaming Trump for not getting a vaccine. Trump already had COVID-19, and was very publicly transported to a hospital where he received several experimental vaccines.

Trump is still alive.

Why should he get more shots if he already received them?

Also, why did Biden publicly get a vaccine from a company that was funded by Trump (as President)?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/2001359...odiles-brazil/

Slightly off topic, I've noticed a lot of folks in the American media shaming Trump for not getting a vaccine. Trump already had COVID-19, and was very publicly transported to a hospital where he received several experimental vaccines.

Trump is still alive.

Why should he get more shots if he already received them?

Also, why did Biden publicly get a vaccine from a company that was funded by Trump (as President)?
    TRUMP didn't get a "vaccine" when he had Covid -- he received the almost 99%-effective therapeutic pharmaceutical cocktail of Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc.

I spent a decade-and-a-half of my life in the medical industry, have a minor in General Chemistry, and am satisfied that for the most part, vaccine science is sound. That might lose me some friends here, but the fact is, Humans live longer and better now, than before the advent of vaccine science.

I will get the Moderna vaccine when available. So will my children. I'm sure the Pfizer vax is fine, but I don't like the bio-physics of an initial dose, immediately followed by a "booster".

A tetanus booster ever few years -- yes.

Flu shot?

Sure.

But a vaccine, that then almost immediately requires a booster, worries me...

I'm not an expert... Just my two pennies...

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    But a vaccine, that then almost immediately requires a booster, worries me...

I'm not an expert... Just my two pennies...
    We just want to make sure you voted for Biden...

Realistically, it's unlikely that they made an mRNA virus that requires repeat booster shots in order for you to stay alive, like the ones written about in 'Jurassic Park.' That would be crazy.

What would be even crazier is if some of these vaccines were responsible for the superCOVID outbreaks... which had no effect on loyal, vaccinated citizens. They were safe, but the ones that voted for the opposition, well, it's a shame they caught superCOVID and died.

Admittedly, stuff like penicillin did help out a lot with venereal diseases. But not so much with SIV, which can be obtained by "mating" with a nigger.

It's interesting how there is still not a vaccine for AIDS, but they were able to shit out a vaccine for COVID so quickly.

Name:  smilingdevil.png
Views: 103
Size:  12.3 KB

BUT... if one were to redistribute wealth from middle class white people to niggers, it would be a lot easier if the wypipo were dead, no?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.