Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger named Fate says Popeye's Chicken first stop after freed from life sentence

Louisiana man serving life sentence for $20 worth of marijuana released

Fate Winslow said the first thing he wants to do when he gets back home to Shreveport is stop at Popeye’s for fried chicken.

And following his joyful release from Angola state prison Wednesday after serving 12 years over $20 worth of marijuana, Winslow, 53, said his next stop is the most important: Reuniting with his four children and three grandchildren who thought they may never see him again as a free man.

“I was so happy to get out,” Winslow told WWL-TV while getting a ride home after walking out of the prison. “A life sentence for two bags of weed? I never thought something like that could happen.”

Winslow’s distribution of marijuana conviction led to a sentence of life without parole as a multiple offender. But the small amount of weed and circumstances of arrest put him in the national spotlight as a poster child for over-incarceration and racial injustice. Winslow is black.

In 2008, Winslow was homeless on the streets of Shreveport when an undercover police officer asked if Winslow knew where he could buy some marijuana.
    https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/c...0-125096635460
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There has to be more to this story.

Winslow’s distribution of marijuana conviction led to a sentence of life without parole as a multiple offender.

Winslow had previously been convicted of three non-violent crimes: a business burglary when he was 17, a car burglary 10 years later, and possession of cocaine when he was 36.
    So the $20 of weed was only PART of why it got sent to nigger university.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers don't learn the first time... or the second time... and probably the third time too.

Fat Windblow will be back in the joint in short order missing that 3 hot and a cot!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Niggers don't learn the first time... or the second time... and probably the third time too.

Fat Windblow will be back in the joint in short order missing that 3 hot and a cot!
    And that sweet, sweet nigger muh dik.

I think the 3 strikes rule was invented just for those dumbass niggers that never learn.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.