Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hate Crime Hoax #647456: niggers claim cars set on fire and Trump graffiti on their section 8 paradise

Black family in Texas says cars set on fire, 'Trump 20' painted on house due to BLM sign

A Black family in Texas says they're the victim of a hate crime after their two cars were set on fire and their house was vandalized with the phrase “Trump 20" last week, which they believe was a response to their "Black Lives Matter" sign.
    Police in Little Elm, a Dallas suburb, said officers and firefighters responded to Gipson’s house after a 911 call reporting a vehicle fire and vandalism on the home’s garage. No arrests or injuries were reported, but an investigation was underway, police said.

Photos from the scene show missing car parts, black soot surrounding the vehicles and front bumpers completely burned to ashes.
    A GoFundMe was set up by her neighbors to cover the cost of the family’s losses.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...inted-n1251595
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford
    A GoFundMe was set up by her neighbors to cover the cost of the family’s losses.
    Bet it pisses niggers off that they actually have to go to the trouble of faking a crime to set up a GoGibsMe. We can probably look forward to half-assed Faux-towShopped images of "hate crimes" made specifically as backdrops to GoFundMes.

There's a job in that for someone handy with digital image manipulation.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any invention that aids in creating a nigger pay day would probably be a hot item on the BLACK market!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got into a protracted comment war with the libturds at theHill.com about how this sounds like the last 1000 nigger hate crime hoaxes, usually for money.
    https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...use-vandalized
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 12-21-2020 at 12:58 AM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Black family in Texas says cars set on fire, 'Trump 20' painted on house due to BLM sign

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...inted-n1251595
    Niggers piss me off, they're like the little boy who cried wolf. Always making shit up and wondering why no one believes them when something really does happen and almost nothing ever happens they don't Instigate. They deserve every misery life brings their way.

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really don’t care if a nigger has a go fund me page,or anyone else for that matter.Because I know there is no way can I would ever contribute anything,ever! If liberals or any other fool wants to be stupid and throw their money away to a fucking lying nigger,by all means let them.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most police departments should have a public relations department, that also has a fact checking department, that can prove or disprove whether or not hate crimes were committed.

If an alleged hate crime was found to be instigated by the alleged victim, that should be broadcasted LOUDLY so that everyone knows that it was fake.

And if an actual hate crime occurs, then punish the people involved. I mean, civilization doesn't work if people don't follow the rules, right? We can't just let everyone do a Jussie Smollett, right?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that! HAHAHA!!!! I just upvoted all your posts and tossed out a few insults of my own. One Chimper having the back of another!