Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Market Place Car

My daughter showed me a car she was interested in that she found on Facebook Marketplace, and wanted to test drive it.

She wanted me to accompany her for "security purposes" and of course to determine if it was in fact a good deal. It was priced right.

It was about a 30 minute drive over to where the dude told her it was located. Beforehand, I Google mapped it to make sure we weren't going into a NN.

It was actually an automotive repair shop. Unfortunately, the Google photo must have been old.

We rolled up to one of those buy here, pay here sand nigger corner car lots.

I told her I thought this was an individual selling the car, not a car lot. She claimed the guy never told her it was a lot. I asked her if it sounded like a nigger on the phone. She replied she thought he may have had a little accent. Wonderful.

It was a very small lot, and we didn't see the car. It did have a couple service bays, and since it had snowed that morning, she suggested maybe they pulled it in since they knew she was coming. Wonderful.

We went inside and sure as shit, 2 Haji's in the office. Haji 1 was happy to report the car was next door getting 4 new tires and it should be done. Haji 2 told us go over and drive it, then bring it back here.

Seemed awful trusting... we walked next door as it was being backed out.

The pictures looked like the car was in good shape. It was only 10 years old, 100K miles, but the closer we got, the worse it looked.

There were no dents per se, however the thing was beat 360 with door dings, bumper scratches, gouged wheels, scuffs, and the wipers had been run dry on the windshield leaving a 2 inch scuff on both sides.

There was a parking sticker on the windshield from Washington D.C. and a state inspection sticker from Virginia.

We opened the door and the smell of nigger ass overwhelmed us, the pine tree on the mirror rendered useless against the stench. The headliner was falling down, the center armrest had an elbow hole in it from Detroit Leaning I would assume.

The interior was beyond filthy. There were Malt liquor or piss stains on the seats, the carpeting was looking more like a rubber floor mat it was so dirty... it was disgusting.

My daughter and I hopped back out simultaneously without saying a word.

Now I knew why Haji 2 told us go drive it without getting info from us, he probably wished someone would steal it.

Haji 2 came out as we were getting in our car to leave and asked us if it wasn't done or what. We told him it was done and we were done looking.

I told my daughter if the coon took care of under the hood like it took care of the interior, it wouldn't be long before something major fails from lack of maintenance.

I know if you live in a shithole city, dents, dings, and scuffs you don't have much control over, but the inside is inexcusable.

I have a feeling the wiper switch gave out and the boon drove with the wipers on for a couple months. I've never seen a windshield scratched that deep.

Needless to say, she is still shopping around for her next car.

Fucking niggers and fucking sand niggers, wasting the white mans time and money since 1776.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I helped out a junior Marine that worked for me with some car repairs a few years back. Turned out he bought it from a camel lot as well. Mudhammed's brother did the shitty body work and he sold the cars. The one he bought had been wrecked and this poor schmuck didn't know it. The airbag had deployed and these assholes stuffed the hole with Big Mac wrappers. Error codes out the ass. Battery wouldn't charge. Lucky guy deployed to Hajiland a month later and Katrina dropped an oak tree on it. Good thing for him because he couldn't even get a clear title on it to drive it (salvage title) without passing a state trooper inspection and they refused him. He was at least smart enough to get it insured before he left so he didn't loose anything but our time.

We had a saying in the Navy. "A sailor and his money are soon parted." Goes for Marines too.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 12-20-2020 at 10:15 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    My daughter showed me a car she was interested in that she found on Facebook Marketplace, and wanted to test drive it.

She wanted me to accompany her for "security purposes" and of course to determine if it was in fact a good deal. It was priced right.

It was about a 30 minute drive over to where the dude told her it was located. Beforehand, I Google mapped it to make sure we weren't going into a NN.

It was actually an automotive repair shop. Unfortunately, the Google photo must have been old.

We rolled up to one of those buy here, pay here sand nigger corner car lots.

I told her I thought this was an individual selling the car, not a car lot. She claimed the guy never told her it was a lot. I asked her if it sounded like a nigger on the phone. She replied she thought he may have had a little accent. Wonderful.

It was a very small lot, and we didn't see the car. It did have a couple service bays, and since it had snowed that morning, she suggested maybe they pulled it in since they knew she was coming. Wonderful.

We went inside and sure as shit, 2 Haji's in the office. Haji 1 was happy to report the car was next door getting 4 new tires and it should be done. Haji 2 told us go over and drive it, then bring it back here.

Seemed awful trusting... we walked next door as it was being backed out.

The pictures looked like the car was in good shape. It was only 10 years old, 100K miles, but the closer we got, the worse it looked.

There were no dents per se, however the thing was beat 360 with door dings, bumper scratches, gouged wheels, scuffs, and the wipers had been run dry on the windshield leaving a 2 inch scuff on both sides.

There was a parking sticker on the windshield from Washington D.C. and a state inspection sticker from Virginia.

We opened the door and the smell of nigger ass overwhelmed us, the pine tree on the mirror rendered useless against the stench. The headliner was falling down, the center armrest had an elbow hole in it from Detroit Leaning I would assume.

The interior was beyond filthy. There were Malt liquor or piss stains on the seats, the carpeting was looking more like a rubber floor mat it was so dirty... it was disgusting.

My daughter and I hopped back out simultaneously without saying a word.

Now I knew why Haji 2 told us go drive it without getting info from us, he probably wished someone would steal it.

Haji 2 came out as we were getting in our car to leave and asked us if it wasn't done or what. We told him it was done and we were done looking.

I told my daughter if the coon took care of under the hood like it took care of the interior, it wouldn't be long before something major fails from lack of maintenance.

I know if you live in a shithole city, dents, dings, and scuffs you don't have much control over, but the inside is inexcusable.

I have a feeling the wiper switch gave out and the boon drove with the wipers on for a couple months. I've never seen a windshield scratched that deep.

Needless to say, she is still shopping around for her next car.

Fucking niggers and fucking sand niggers, wasting the white mans time and money since 1776.
    Those abominations have been WASTING the white man's time since WAY before 1776!!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The second I pulled up and saw sand niggers, I would’ve left and headed back home

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The second I pulled up and saw sand niggers, I would’ve left and headed back home

You got that right!

My daughter had done quite a bit of research and shit on the car so I didn't want to immediately dash her spirit... however between you and I, after seeing the operation, there was no way I would have let her buy it there, no matter how clean it was. And I'm pretty sure she knew that.

N.A.A.C.P.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Only niggers and sand niggers could bring the Seinfeld car BO episode to life. They might have wanted you to drive off so they could call the police and claim you hopped into a car they had running. Then they'd happily not press charges if you paid $100 up front.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

"... They might have wanted you to drive off so they could call the police and claim you hopped into a car they had running. Then they'd happily not press charges if you paid $100 up front."

There is always an angle on everything... and that is a good one!

Especially if this hustle is run on someone who has a warrant or two... and doesn't need involvement with the PoPo.

N.A.A.C.P.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like you dodged a shitty bullet there..... Good work!