Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Descendants of Tuskegee Syphilis nigger say they want the COVID vaccine jab

Descendants of Tuskegee Syphilis Study Survivors Say It Was Nothing Like the Covid-19 Vaccine

Though two Covid-19 vaccines have been approved for distribution, it’s been a touchy subject — and a fertile ground for conspiracy theories — about whether or not the vaccine is safe for Black people. One of the parallels that Black social media users have referred to is the Syphilis Study at Tuskegee University.

I remember when the swine flu was going on, there were people who didn’t want to get the swine flu vaccine. But in the end, everything worked out fine. Just today, 300,000 people have died. I know that there are health disparities in the Black and Brown communities, and they are very fearful to take something from someone who’s been oppressing them since slavery. But we need to be at the table. We need to be a part of something that’s bigger than us, and we need to step out on faith. I know that the 623 men in the United States Public Health Syphilis Study at Tuskegee in Macon County stepped out on faith. They believed that they were going to get treatment. I think our father would want us to step out on faith. We have been brought to our knees, and we need to stand together. We need to seek some relief.
    https://zora.medium.com/descendants-...e-6bb800d1ad17
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will probably be given sugar water instead of the COVID-19 vaccine.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pioneers take the arrows. Lab rats and niggers take the experimental vaccines.

Pioneers and lab rats don't bitch about it later. Niggers never stop bitching.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the vaccine stirs up the Beetus or reacts with fried chicken or wassermelon, they'll be little room down at DNS.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    If the vaccine stirs up the Beetus or reacts with fried chicken or wassermelon, they'll be little room down at DNS.
    The Chinese had the right idea, with their mobile incinerators.

But over here in the USA, if they were converted into mobile deep fryers, and they accepted EBT, we could find a new use for our dead niggers.

"Bring out your dead! Also, please feel free to purchase some of our fried chicken."
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^SOYLENT BLACK IS ̶P̶E̶O̶P̶L̶E̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶ ̶I̶T̶'̶S̶ ̶P̶E̶O̶P̶L̶E̶!̶!̶!̶ NIGGERS!!!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The big laugh about the infamous Tuskegee Study was that the nigger admins at Tuskegee and the local nigger doctors knew about it well for decades. Then it took a white guy to blow the whistle in the 70s.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the UK, the usual uppity niggers are demanding that the BAME communidee get the vaccine first.

For once I am in total agreement.

Let a few million niggers and carpet pilots be guinea pigs before rolling it out to the human population.
    Proudly deplorable

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are scared of needles regardless. Unless of course its full of some illegal narcotic. A couple places i have worked, they would have a company come in and distribute flu shots every year for free. Niggers would always opt out and turn it down while complaining you don't know whats in that needle, its gonna kill you. The government is using it to sterilize us, all of that kind of nonsense.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.