Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Californians flee state in numbers so great it is projected to lose House seat and electoral vote

An exodus sparked by high taxes, coronavirus lockdowns, and regulations has driven California’s population growth rate to a record low, which is projected to cost the state a seat in Congress and an electoral vote.

“This is a real sea change in California, which used to be this state of pretty robust population growth,” said Hans Johnson, a demographer at the Public Policy Institute of California, regarding the net migration loss, which has now occurred three years in a row. “It hasn’t been for some time now. But it’s now gotten to the point where the state is essentially not growing population-wise at all.”

According to a population estimate this week, 135,600 more people fled the Golden State than moved there, which marks only the 12th time since 1900 that the state saw a net migration loss. It is the third-largest drop recorded.

Johnson added that the population decrease could cause the state to lose a seat in Congress as well as an Electoral College vote for the first time. The state did not gain any seats following the 2010 census, which was also a first.

Residents have cited high taxes as a main driver of the decision to leave.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ign=syndicated
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    And they will go vote the same policies into place elsewhere they are running from.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    And they will go vote the same policies into place elsewhere they are running from.
    UNFORTUNATELY that is the case. In 2018 I was living in Texas and voted for Ted Cruz and STRAIGHT Republican in the primaries. Ted only beat SOY BOY beta o'dourke by less than 3 points. If there weren't so many transplanted Californians in Texas Ted would have won by 10 points or more. I live in Florida now and I am WORRIED shitless about all of the new yawkas moving down here. We came close to having a downlow, corrupt methhead nigger as our Governor and this worries me!! Libtardism is a MENTAL disorder!!

5. Likes GoodyearNecklace, Whitey Ford, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Tennessee growing up, we had a saying. "Keep the south beautiful - stick a yankee on a bus with a nigger under each arm." Understand, where I come from, yankee and liberal were/are basically interchangeable words.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes GoodyearNecklace, Whitey Ford, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Liberals are a lot like those nigger and muslim refugees from war torn nations: Instead of staying and fixing the problems they created, they go somewhere else and create the same problems.

A proper human can start with nothing and build an entire civilization, and when things go wrong with the civilization, the human sticks it out and tries to fix things.

Of course, the easier thing to do may be to vote for astronomically increased taxes and then leave, but that's a dick move, unless you're leaving a bunch of liberals, antifas, and BLM holding the bag; that's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I live in Florida now and I am WORRIED shitless about all of the new yawkas moving down here. We came close to having a downlow, corrupt methhead nigger as our Governor and this worries me!! Libtardism is a MENTAL disorder!!
    Was that the nigger that ended up in national news for getting caught with a dead gay man in his hotel room? Supposedly they both were smoking meth and doing amyl nitrate poppers, and the dead man ended up dying while getting ass rammed. Apparently at some point he choked to death on his vomit (nigger jizz can apparently cause an upset tummy) and the nigger didn't notice until after he was finished.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

9. Likes Whitey Ford, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think all white conservatives should move out of California. Let the liberals and their nigger pets stay.We’ll see how that goes in a few years. LOL!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    In Tennessee growing up, we had a saying. "Keep the south beautiful - stick a yankee on a bus with a nigger under each arm." Understand, where I come from, yankee and liberal were/are basically interchangeable words.
    They are in Florida and Texas as WELL!! I've lived in both states and enjoyed living in both!! The reason why I prefer Florida is that it has BETTER beaches.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I think all white conservatives should move out of California. Let the liberals and their nigger pets stay.We’ll see how that goes in a few years. LOL!
    Exactly!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Great idea!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

14. Likes Goodman Grey, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Liberals are a lot like those nigger and muslim refugees from war torn nations: Instead of staying and fixing the problems they created, they go somewhere else and create the same problems.

A proper human can start with nothing and build an entire civilization, and when things go wrong with the civilization, the human sticks it out and tries to fix things.

Of course, the easier thing to do may be to vote for astronomically increased taxes and then leave, but that's a dick move, unless you're leaving a bunch of liberals, antifas, and BLM holding the bag; that's okay.

Was that the nigger that ended up in national news for getting caught with a dead gay man in his hotel room? Supposedly they both were smoking meth and doing amyl nitrate poppers, and the dead man ended up dying while getting ass rammed. Apparently at some point he choked to death on his vomit (nigger jizz can apparently cause an upset tummy) and the nigger didn't notice until after he was finished.
    Yup, he beez bisexual and sheeit!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Oh no! Keep 'em all in one place (preferably astride the San Andreas Fault)!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    UNFORTUNATELY that is the case. In 2018 I was living in Texas and voted for Ted Cruz and STRAIGHT Republican in the primaries. Ted only beat SOY BOY beta o'dourke by less than 3 points. If there weren't so many transplanted Californians in Texas Ted would have won by 10 points or more. I live in Florida now and I am WORRIED shitless about all of the new yawkas moving down here. We came close to having a downlow, corrupt methhead nigger as our Governor and this worries me!! Libtardism is a MENTAL disorder!!
    I am also in Florida and just like everywhere else, wherever there is a large city here, it is overran with liberal cockroaches and has a nigger infestation.