Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Helen Keller....privileged?

So I am reading my e-mail and I came across an article in The Blaze that calls out some sheboon called Anita Cameron (Antifa Camera-Coon) who scrawled and article for Time magazine titled "Co-Founding the ACLU, Fighting for Labor Rights and Other Helen Keller Accomplishments Students Don't Learn in School,"...in this article she says the following...'just another, despite disabilities, privileged white person," and yet another example of history telling the story of privileged white Americans." What the fuck is wring with this useless piece of shit NIGGER!?! I wonder if this monkey even realized that Helen Keller probably didn't even know that she was white. And, how is being deaf and blind a privilege? This is one Camcoon cunt is a self-described "fierce Black autistic lesbian" and member of the American Disabled for Attendant Programs Today organization, according to her Twitter profile, which has a "Black Disabled Lives Matter" banner. She is everything that would make a normal person vomit. This si just another nigger to fucking hate. FUCK YOU ANFIFA CAMCOON!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It isn't exactly a secret that niggers hate the Jewish people.

They have even attempted, on numerous occasions, to culturally appropriate their status as "God's Chosen People."

I'm not going to debate the virtue (or potential lack thereof) of that particular claim, as made by Jews or by niggers, but I find it offensive how the niggers are trying to steal someone else's culture and claim it as their own.

Niggers should admit that they never had anything that could be defined as "culture," and that they are failing in every possible way because they are members of a low IQ species. Without a triple digit IQ, the negro will NEVER be capable of being self sufficient, and it will never be capable of integrating into human societies successfully.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Black disabled lives matter”? This is an idiotism as all niggers are mentally disabled.

Do niggers ever stop and think about this privilege bullshit? Heh, I mean of course not, niggers and thinking mix like oil and water. Do niggers have nigger privilege in Africa? In short, yes. I would way rather be a nigger if I were caught in nigger infested Africa because they would likely rape and kill me on site otherwise. On the other hand, most of them live in squalor just as they do here. Is it also the white man’s fault that African niggers live the way they do? Oh I am sure it is.

There is nothing more coddled and privileged today in America, than the american nigger. Everyone panders to them. They get million dollar gibs and record deals with absolutely no talent, no work ethic and zero contributions to society. Curious George Floyd’s fambly could not be happier that nigger died. Famblies of dead niggers killed at the hands of police, love the police.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    There is nothing more coddled and privileged today in America, than the american nigger. Everyone panders to them. They get million dollar gibs and record deals with absolutely no talent, no work ethic and zero contributions to society. Curious George Floyd’s fambly could not be happier that nigger died. Famblies of dead niggers killed at the hands of police, love the police.
    It's almost disturbing how liberals have created a culture where niggers think they will get rewarded if their niglets are made good...

And after typing that out, I feel confused, because I can almost support that general concept. It probably would be cheaper for us to pay for nigger abortions, and then give the niggers $1,000 cash for each dead niglet.

And even cheaper if we paid them $10,000 each to get themselves sterilized. Sterilization should also be a requirement for nigger felons to be released from nigger university.

It may seem like throwing money into a bonfire, but over the long term, it will eventually result in a more human society.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    It's almost disturbing how liberals have created a culture where niggers think they will get rewarded if their niglets are made good...

And after typing that out, I feel confused, because I can almost support that general concept. It probably would be cheaper for us to pay for nigger abortions, and then give the niggers $1,000 cash for each dead niglet.

And even cheaper if we paid them $10,000 each to get themselves sterilized. Sterilization should also be a requirement for nigger felons to be released from nigger university.

It may seem like throwing money into a bonfire, but over the long term, it will eventually result in a more human society.
    I AGREE with the last solution. Although the @$$lifter$ had african slaves for over 1400 years the @$$lifter population in a lot of mudslime countries has a small percentage of niggers due to turning slaves into eunuchs.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    ... the @$$lifter population in a lot of mudslime countries has a small percentage of niggers due to turning slaves into eunuchs.
    I wonder how docile that would make a nigger buck. maybe those muzzies are onto something?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyearNecklace View Post
    I wonder how docile that would make a nigger buck. maybe those muzzies are onto something?
    It's the ONLY thing those @$$lifting pedophiles did RIGHT!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

I have always said this same thing. You would not have to throw much cash at them for them to comply with getting spayed and neutered. They would inevitably botch and moan the next day after they already spent the money and cry raycizzums.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never forget that the nigger is a nuclear-type destruction weapon of the communists. The nigger is their H-bomb they dropped on the human race.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.