Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Nigger cRapper Sow Ann Marie Shoots boyfriend in the Head in Atlanta

Chicago-based R&B singer Ann Marie has been arrested and charged with shooting a man in the head on December 1. Per the Fulton County Jail records, Marie was booked a day after the alleged attack at a hotel in Atlanta.

According to the police report, the shooting took place at the InterContinental Buckhead, allegedly in room 614 at 6:25 PM. The police found the 24-year-old man (Jonathan Wright) with a bullet wound to the head. While he was conscious, Wright was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital where he remains in critical condition.

At the scene, Marie was reportedly hysterical, and told the officers that she had grown up with Wright and that they were childhood friends, both visiting from Chicago. She also went on to say multiple times that the shooting was an accident, explaining that the gun fell off the table in the room and subsequently shot him. (TWICE?) Per the report, two shell casings were discovered in the room, projectiles were found by the bathroom door and in the bathroom tub, and two bullet holes were found in the door jam and in a bathroom cabinet.
    Typical nigger whore

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ann-marie-damienne-denine.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	13375
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Typical nigger whore

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ann-marie-damienne-denine.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	13375
    Sooooooooooooooooooo.............................. who gives a FUCK?!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Sooooooooooooooooooo.............................. who gives a FUCK?!
    Exactly.

Well, I care because I personally feel joy when another nigger is made good. Every time the American population is decreased by one nigger, it is cause for celebration.

The USA needs humans, not niggers.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Exactly.

Well, I care because I personally feel joy when another nigger is made good. Every time the American population is decreased by one nigger, it is cause for celebration.

The USA needs humans, not niggers.
    I SECOND that!!