LOL they should make a video game where all you do is run over niggers for points. Put it on the Xbox One and I would definitely buy it. Of course, in Far Cry 2 you could run over niggers.
Black man sues Kansas deputy for intentionally running him over with patrol car

[/COLOR]

A Black man has filed an excessive force lawsuit against a Kansas deputy after he intentionally ran him over with his patrol car.

According to ABC News, Lionel Womack, who is a former Kansas City police detective, alleges that he sustained serious injuries after Kiowa County Sheriff’s Deputy Jeremy Rodriguez drove over him during their Aug. 15 encounter.

In a statement, Womack said that he was not speeding or under the influence when the deputy pulled him over. He also said his insurance, license and registration were all up to date. “When the first officer turned his lights on, I pulled over and complied ... exactly as you’re supposed to,” he said. “But when three additional vehicles pulled up quickly and started to surround my car, I freaked out.”

He continued, “That’s when I took off, it was a ‘fight or flight’ moment and I was going to live. I felt like I was in danger. This was out in the country, late at night, and it was dark. So, I ran for my life. That’s what you see in the dashcam video. I’m running in an open field and I’m scared.”
https://www.revolt.tv/2020/12/17/221...uty-patrol-car