Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

BBC has just lost the plot - see if you can make it to the end of this ' heart warming ' nigger story

The BBC, Britain's Marxist and white hating devil institution, is simply out of control. The British are bombarded hourly with stories that commend and command niggers as superior to the indigenous white population. This story has to the worst attempt at social engineering I've ever experienced. A nigger went to jail for a firearms offense and of course racist YT was the problem, not the nigger criminal. Now the ' good boi ' is a record executive.

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-55151982

See if you can make it to the end. The BBC is reaching the end of its existence and it looks like they're going all out to twist the knife while they still have the chance.

DEFUND THE BBC NOW !!

https://www.defundbbc.uk/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	62327-4.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	117.8 KB 
ID:	13365
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG. Four niggers in a (stolen) Audi, with a loaded handgun in a place where handguns are completely illegal and it's just a tragedy that they got arrested?

I couldn't read all this phony sob story, but what's the big deal? All niggers are either cRappers, aspiring cRappers or associated with cRap in some way. But I did scroll to the bottom where I'm advised I "might be interested in" followed by a horrific, near life-sized pic of another fugly, dead-eyed, criminal nigger buck.

The BBC - carrying the love of all things nigger to dizzying heights. I'm waiting for them to make a movie in which evil, rayciss Churchill is portrayed by Sambo Jackson.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aren't members of the UK forced to fund the BBC by law?

I used to like Doctor Who, and then it suddenly got ultra PC and unwatchable. I mean, it went from random, fun time travel stories with cute female and human companions to "let's make sure we fix American history to prevent racism."

Also, the nigger companions were unusually low functioning compared to the human companions, which worked against their agenda. I found it hard to believe that the Doctor would tolerate them for any length of time, especially considering the Doctor's experience and knowledge.

"Stop trying to muh dik the TARDIS, you retarded nigger!"
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apart from a few minor driving offences, Niyah had never been in trouble with the law. He had grown up in a tower block in Homerton, east London, at a time when the area had a reputation for violent crime and gangs, but his mother had always had higher aspirations for Niyah. At school he'd done her proud, earning good grades. He loved music and was a skilled pianist. He was at college now, working as a tennis coach to fund his studies.
    It "had never been in trouble" only because it hadn't been arrested yet. How many robberies, muh dikks, assaults, maybe murders, did it commit but will never be prosecuted for?

"Good grades" means apefirmative action by niggerloving teachers, and teachers too afraid to not give top marks. Its piano playing was undoubtedly like a niglet at my elementary school. One day during a music class, it went up to the piano and shouted, "Here summin muh mumma taughts meez!" Then it proceeded to pound the keys, I mean hard like it was beating a ho, in a completely random fashion. That is the best quality of nigger music.

"Tennis coach" means a fake coach trying to get its muh dikk on with any pretty white girls.

When Niyah first arrived at HM Prison Feltham, the young offenders' institution in west London where he would spend his time on remand, he hadn't yet processed the shock of his arrest. Inside Feltham, his disorientation would only grow more acute. With its byzantine rules and systems, its sprawling corridors and landings, it felt as though he'd entered another world.

Before he was led on to the reception wing, a prison officer ran through a list of prison regulations. Everything was new to Niyah - concepts like daily association, earning privileges. He hadn't shared a room since he was eight, when his eldest brother had moved out, but now he was told he'd have a cellmate. Niyah wondered if they'd get along, whether the other guy would snore. He kept checking his pocket for a mobile phone that wasn't there.
    What a shame that a nigger can't be free to roam the street once it's been caught for serious crimes, an incredible shame that it instead wasn't apologized to and given reparations. Having to follow rules, that's just incredibly unfair!

A cellmate, how terrible. For niggers that just means a regular DL partner.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes CoonsЯus, Goodman Grey liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have to pay a TV tax, if you watch broadcast TV.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 01-18-2021 at 02:53 AM.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    but his mother had always had higher aspirations for Niyah.
    What about the pappy? Isn't he proud too? Oh, right - sows are always single mammies, because the bucks abandon their sprogs, either by a drive-by lead infusion, a trip to NU or just because they ain't gettin' no job and payin' for no niglets.

But I guess that's YT's fault too, for so badly oppressing them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    You have to pay a TV tax, if you used broadcast TV.
    How can they even tell if you are using an antenna?

Couldn't you just unplug it and hook up a VCR or a DVD/blu ray player to your TV when the nazis come around to inspect your domicile and look for jews?

In the USA, we're taxed if we go with cable TV as well. A few years ago the cheapest plans were something like $50 a month. I decided to get an antenna and take my chances.

Internet is cheaper, and you can watch what you want, when you want, with less hassle.

Didn't Hitler make it MANDATORY for all German citizens to buy copies of 'Mein Kampf,' not unlike how the British are forcing members of the UK to pay for the BBC? Mmmm... gotta love that big black cock.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard the government had TV receiver detectors and they would sweep areas and if a house showed a set going but they didn't pay taxes, they'd get fined.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I heard the government had TV receiver detectors and they would sweep areas and if a house showed a set going but they didn't pay taxes, they'd get fined.
    Well, they've gotta pay for the Queen's shit somehow, amirite?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The UK government requires anyone who sells TVs to turn in the buyer's information. So when you go to a store and buy a new TV, Big Brother knows, and then you have to prove you don't have an antenna hooked up. If you give or sell a TV that you had a license for, and tell the government you don't have a TV anymore, you have to prove you don't have it. Basically that's snitching on your friend who gave you cash and isn't going to watch TV anyway. They send out letters, court summons, and actually send inspectors to a few million residences a year. It makes you wonder how much the tax really collects after all the expenses.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.