Close

Likes Likes:  44
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I am about to do some work for a nigger lover.

Recently, I met with a new client at her premises to discuss the work that is to be done. To my absolute shock there was a 'Black Lives Matter' poster hanging on her wall. My guts just instantly starting churning. Melbourne's so full of nigger loving lefties now. I have to get out!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are also have nigger lovers in Melbourne FL.I had to do an estimate for a shower rebuild in Melbourne FL several weeks back. Customers had called me up and we set up a time for estimate. I text them prior to arrival and the man was waiting for me in his driveway. I noticed BLM signs on the lawn as I was walking up the driveway into to the front door.I dare not say anything, because I’m a five-star company and I am not going could get a bad review because of a nigger lover. Anyway, I proceeded to give them a quote which would normally be around $2200 for labor only.I don’t include material.I quoted them $3500. Because I really didn’t want to work for them. And if I had to, at least I’d be getting compensated for my aggravation.
    When I left the house they asked me to send them a printed quote by email.I did, with no expectations. We got the job. And we got it done. The whole time I was there, all I heard was CNN. And they had pictures of little nigglets around the house that I assumed were the grandchildren.I’m thinking that their daughter was a coal burner.They try to bait me into some political discussions saying that the president was very racist.But I never responded. I just got the job done.
    And in the end I got paid in full.And they had promised to give me a five star review..But liberals are ungrateful beasts and not of their word. So I got no review at all,which is fine.Not everyone gives you a review anyways. Most people would only give you a review if you fucked something up. I didn’t care, I got paid!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Recently, I met with a new client at her premises to discuss the work that is to be done. To my absolute shock there was a 'Black Lives Matter' poster hanging on her wall. My guts just instantly starting churning. Melbourne's so full of nigger loving lefties now. I have to get out!
    No, white boy. You stay. They go.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    There are also have nigger lovers in Melbourne FL.I had to do an estimate for a shower rebuild in Melbourne FL several weeks back. Customers had called me up and we set up a time for estimate. I text them prior to arrival and the man was waiting for me in his driveway. I noticed BLM signs on the lawn as I was walking up the driveway into to the front door.I dare not say anything, because I’m a five-star company and I am not going could get a bad review because of a nigger lover. Anyway, I proceeded to give them a quote which would normally be around $2200 for labor only.I don’t include material.I quoted them $3500. Because I really didn’t want to work for them. And if I had to, at least I’d be getting compensated for my aggravation.
    When I left the house they asked me to send them a printed quote by email.I did, with no expectations. We got the job. And we got it done. The whole time I was there, all I heard was CNN. And they had pictures of little nigglets around the house that I assumed were the grandchildren.I’m thinking that their daughter was a coal burner.They try to bait me into some political discussions saying that the president was very racist.But I never responded. I just got the job done.
    And in the end I got paid in full.And they had promised to give me a five star review..But liberals are ungrateful beasts and not of their word. So I got no review at all,which is fine.Not everyone gives you a review anyways. Most people would only give you a review if you fucked something up. I didn’t care, I got paid!
    My job requires I frequently go into all kinds of people’s homes. Niggers love to hang Obama portraits on their walls. Its weird. It would be like me hanging a painted Trump portrait on the wall. I mean, I like the guy but I don’t know him and it would be tacky as hell to hang a portrait of him on the wall.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    My job requires I frequently go into all kinds of people’s homes. Niggers love to hang Obama portraits on their walls. Its weird. It would be like me hanging a painted Trump portrait on the wall. I mean, I like the guy but I don’t know him and it would be tacky as hell to hang a portrait of him on the wall.
    There are many classy Trump portraits that can be hung on the wall.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trumpframe32425.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	538.0 KB 
ID:	13366
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post

Pad the bill... charge them extra for the monkey shines you will undoubtedly have to put up with!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes Aussie Chimper, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Around 10 years ago, when the nigger was in the White House,I did a job with another tile guy. I needed to work at the time and did not know the customer was a nigg till I got to work.There were velvet prints on the wall of Jesus and Obunghole riding white horses together.Jesus had a dark tan!

13. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    There are many classy Trump portraits that can be hung on the wall.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trumpframe32425.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	538.0 KB 
ID:	13366
    I would proudly hang a portrait of President Trump on my wall, and Trump isn't even my President!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Older niggers also have pictures of Martin Lucifer Koon on their walls.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

17. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Older niggers also have pictures pf Martin Lucifer Koon on their walls/
    They should also have pictures of the chaos and ruin that MLK's nigger followers caused when the moon cricket was made good.

I find it sad that niggers today find it offensive when someone suggests that a person or a nigger should be judged by the content of their character instead of their skin color.

I guess niggers would rather keep on hating wypipo because of their skin color. Niggers are such racist assholes.

I don't hate niggers, but I do think individual niggers should be punished if the content of their character causes them to violate local, state, and/or federal laws which proscribe the behavior they are engaging in. But I think that only law enforcement types should be permitted to punish them, with the possible exception of certain self-defense cases where that is not an option.

If Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman had guns, do you think most of us would be familiar with the phrase "If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit"?

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember nobody/nothing hates niggers as much as other niggers do.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

21. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    They should also have pictures of the chaos and ruin that MLK's nigger followers caused when the moon cricket was made good.
    Sadly, few were available but I did find this on Marchin' Lootee Kang's subsequent goodification, coronation and canonization celebration:

Trivia bit: If you do a search for it's autopsy report, ( http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/...her_report.pdf ) it mentions "flattening of the gyri and narrowing of the sulci." This is medical speak for the lack of folds in the brain which are usually an indication of congenital mental retardation.

Too bad the shooter didn't aim a couple of inches up and to the right. The pic would be a lot more entertaining.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 12-19-2020 at 03:56 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

23. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    That probably explains why MLK's wife was such an ardent supporter of Planned Parenthood; she knew on some level that she was making retarded babies that should have been aborted.

I think a lot of our problems, especially with BLM, could be avoided if we properly funded abortion services in areas that have a significant condensation of people of color. Can we all agree that colored people should be aborted?

I'm okay with non-white folks, as long as they aren't niggers.

I'm not super-keen on humans or niggers with severe mental illnesses, but I guess that's where my true bigotry lies. If I can't trust someone to watch my back in combat, then they aren't exactly useful to me, and they probably aren't useful to anyone else.

...well, maybe they can be useful as 'useful idiots,' before they are executed.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Sadly, few were available but I did find this on Marchin' Lootee Kang's subsequent goodification, coronation and canonization celebration:

Trivia bit: If you do a search for it's autopsy report, ( http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/...her_report.pdf ) it mentions "flattening of the gyri and narrowing of the sulci." This is medical speak for the lack of folds in the brain which are usually an indication of congenital mental retardation.

Too bad the shooter didn't aim a couple of inches up and to the right. The pic would be a lot more entertaining.
    I woulda loved to relieve myself in that casket after drinking a six pack

27. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jim, A friend of mine from college worked in his Famblie's bidnezz. They had a convenience store. I would always go by there to buy beer after work or buy a sammich during lunce because I wanted to support my friend's bidnezz. Although I enjoyed having banter with my friend and the food in his deli was AWESOME, I liked to people watch and ape watch. He got mostly YT's as customers but would get the occasional Hispanic or nigger. He had what was called the "nigger surcharge!!" If a nigger bought a sammich or a haalf smoke he would ALWAYS charge an extra foty cient!! He called it an "annoyance tax" Since niggers never count their change they never knew!! Fun times!!

29. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Around 10 years ago, when the nigger was in the White House,I did a job with another tile guy. I needed to work at the time and did not know the customer was a nigg till I got to work.There were velvet prints on the wall of Jesus and Obunghole riding white horses together.Jesus had a dark tan!
    I am surprised they didnt fly off in a pyramid also.

31. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Jim, A friend of mine from college worked in his Famblie's bidnezz. They had a convenience store. I would always go by there to buy beer after work or buy a sammich during lunce because I wanted to support my friend's bidnezz. Although I enjoyed having banter with my friend and the food in his deli was AWESOME, I liked to people watch and ape watch. He got mostly YT's as customers but would get the occasional Hispanic or nigger. He had what was called the "nigger surcharge!!" If a nigger bought a sammich or a haalf smoke he would ALWAYS charge an extra foty cient!! He called it an "annoyance tax" Since niggers never count their change they never knew!! Fun times!!
    “Annoyance tax“ is the correct term. You really don’t wanna deal with niggs. But the compensation helps you cope.

33. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I woulda loved to relieve myself in that casket after drinking a six pack

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

35. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friend had a moving company, and used a similar strategy. But on one job he found out too late that his customers were both newly retired NYC public school teachers. His crew groaned in unison when they heard that news. They moved them, lock, stock and barrel, out of a Manhattan apartment building, and into a town house on Long Island - two trucks, one long day, nothing broken, everything in place by sundown. During the day the husband bought a cheese pizza for lunch, ate two slices, leaving 6 for the 5 man crew. When the mover went to get paid, there was an extra $80 for additional packing that was needed to prevent damage, as stated in the quote. This put the wife into a tizzy, and she made a big deal about having to go to the bank, because she "Already wrote out the check" ? In NY we tip, elsewhere, it's not done. A shit tip for the crew, after a 12 hour day, would be $10 a man, $20 would be okay - these two commie parasite motherfuckers said thanks a lot and slammed the door. The boss tightened up the crew himself, and swore he'd never move another teacher again. And he didn't - he'd sniff them out, pad the quote, and those pinch-pennys would go elsewhere.

37. Likes N/A, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My friend had a moving company, and used a similar strategy. But on one job he found out too late that his customers were both newly retired NYC public school teachers. His crew groaned in unison when they heard that news. They moved them, lock, stock and barrel, out of a Manhattan apartment building, and into a town house on Long Island - two trucks, one long day, nothing broken, everything in place by sundown. During the day the husband bought a cheese pizza for lunch, ate two slices, leaving 6 for the 5 man crew. When the mover went to get paid, there was an extra $80 for additional packing that was needed to prevent damage, as stated in the quote. This put the wife into a tizzy, and she made a big deal about having to go to the bank, because she "Already wrote out the check" ? In NY we tip, elsewhere, it's not done. A shit tip for the crew, after a 12 hour day, would be $10 a man, $20 would be okay - these two commie parasite motherfuckers said thanks a lot and slammed the door. The boss tightened up the crew himself, and swore he'd never move another teacher again. And he didn't - he'd sniff them out, pad the quote, and those pinch-pennys would go elsewhere.
    Liberal scum! they think you owe them!

39. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast