Liberal scum! they think you owe them!
    Yep!! They are just as BAD as niggers!!

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Yep!! They are just as BAD as niggers!!
    I am starting to think libs are worse than niggs! Human traitors!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I am starting to think libs are worse than niggs! Human traitors!
    Tru Dat!!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    In NY we tip, elsewhere, it's not done. A shit tip for the crew, after a 12 hour day, would be $10 a man, $20 would be okay
    Wow, I'm a better tipper than I thought. When we moved about 10 years ago, it was about 5 miles away, all done in an evening. As I recall, there weren't any niggers. They worked hard as hell and didn't goof off for a minute. We tipped each guy $20 because it seemed only right, and they seemed happy.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Wow, I'm a better tipper than I thought. When we moved about 10 years ago, it was about 5 miles away, all done in an evening. As I recall, there weren't any niggers. They worked hard as hell and didn't goof off for a minute. We tipped each guy $20 because it seemed only right, and they seemed happy.
    You are a gentleman, and no stranger to hard work, I figure. I'm sure the crew appreciated your generosity.

10. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    You are a gentleman, and no stranger to hard work, I figure. I'm sure the crew appreciated your generosity.
    Thank you. I'm lucky I've had to work only a couple of times in physically demanding jobs, and just short-term. I've done plenty of my own hard work in crunching numbers, fixing tech, working until the middle of the night, following it up with a shot of Jack that'll wear off in the few hours of sleep I can get. It's nothing like guys who go home every night with sore limbs and callouses, though. I appreciate people who lift and haul, and bring food to my table with a smile, and I also understand their jobs expect customers to tip. Niggers know nothing about hard work, so the reason for good tipping never occurs to them. The only tipping they believe in is when they get it, no matter how badly they do a job.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make a point of "accidently" slopping something on it.......

14. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Literally all my white tenants have BLM signs up their doors. NYC is full of them.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Sadly, few were available but I did find this on Marchin' Lootee Kang's subsequent goodification, coronation and canonization celebration:

Trivia bit: If you do a search for it's autopsy report, ( http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/...her_report.pdf ) it mentions "flattening of the gyri and narrowing of the sulci." This is medical speak for the lack of folds in the brain which are usually an indication of congenital mental retardation.

Too bad the shooter didn't aim a couple of inches up and to the right. The pic would be a lot more entertaining.
    Actually, that's a very nice picture. I wouldn't mind hanging that up on the wall, along with face-down Michael Brown and a few others. Get my Jolly Nigger bank out of storage and put it on display too. Can't wait till the next time the plumbers come over to fix the pipes!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12