Close

Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    we need a new Warsaw kind of ghetto for niggers. Build a giant Trump wall around Chimpcongo, then transport all the niggers there and fly in crates of machine guns for the niggers to play with.
    I've got a better idea. Create a new walled-in city filled with farmland, including all sorts of seeds, plants, cows, chickens, pigs, etc., and plenty of non-mechanical tools that they can use. All of the lifeforms should be genetically modified so that little to no effort is required to grow them and keep them alive. Then transport every nigger in the USA there, then lock the doors and throw away the keys.

Within a year the 13%ers will have become 0%ers.

All of the animals and plants will also be dead, but sometimes you have to crack a few chickens if you want an egg.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Group niggers closely together and they'll kill each other, because they're primitive and violent. But they'll also muh-dik and reproduce.

Niggers will turn any inamimate object into a weapon. We just need to make sure the related kill-rate for the microwave oven, pasta pot, etc., is high enough to eclipse the nigger reproduction rate. The pots and pans have to be large enough to fit unwanted niglets.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    ???

Most states already have laws that say that if you murder someone you will get in trouble with the law.

It doesn't matter whether you do it with your hands, a knife, a rock, or a gun. The PERSON or NIGGER that commits the crime is who is held responsible, NOT the tool used to commit the act by the individual.

If I took a chef's knife and stabbed someone to death with it, would I be able to go to court and successfully make the argument that I wouldn't have committed murder if the knife didn't exist, and that I should be set free, and that the maker of the chef's knife should have to pay me millions of dollars in damages?

OF COURSE NOT, because that's a totally stupid and retarded argument to make. Similarly, blaming guns for the actions made by individuals is stupid and retarded.

Hold the individuals that commit the crimes responsible, not the tools that they use in the commission of crimes.

What's next? Banning large rocks and/or heavy objects because they can be used to bash people's heads in? Maybe we should also ban ropes of all kinds because they can theoretically be used to lynch niggers?

I've got an even better idea: Ban all police officers so that they can't kill niggers.
    I've always said if you are going to blame the gun for the crime, then you also have to blame forks and plates for obesity
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which of course, would not break my heart at all....... Except for the "gun" part.....

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. We need to DO something about it! Popcorn anyone?

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12