Close

Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The gun industry is killing nigger America. It’s time we do something about it!

Niggers kill niggers, not guns.
    The gun industry is killing Black America. It’s time we do something about it

America has a long tradition of distant profiteers growing rich at the expense of Black and Brown communities who pay the price in blood and tears. They count their money; we count the bodies.
    But even with this direct line between the legal market and harm to our communities, particularly Black communities, the gun industry has largely escaped liability. It is a privilege only the best money could buy. Over the past two decades, gun manufacturers have spent nearly $20 million on direct lobbying to Congress, not including the millions more they contribute to gun rights groups like the NRA.

This investment was handsomely rewarded in 2005 when Congress passed the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA), a law that exempts the industry from most forms of negligence and product liability, unlike almost every other industry in the country.

Paint manufacturers can be held liable for the harms of lead paint and tobacco companies can be held liable for tobacco-related diseases, but the gun industry remains protected even with thousands of lives and billions of dollars lost because of their products. In recent years, Smith & Wesson and Ruger, two of the top players in the market, have famously rejected efforts to make their distribution and manufacturing safer.

Enough.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/gun-indus...194707151.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ???

Most states already have laws that say that if you murder someone you will get in trouble with the law.

It doesn't matter whether you do it with your hands, a knife, a rock, or a gun. The PERSON or NIGGER that commits the crime is who is held responsible, NOT the tool used to commit the act by the individual.

If I took a chef's knife and stabbed someone to death with it, would I be able to go to court and successfully make the argument that I wouldn't have committed murder if the knife didn't exist, and that I should be set free, and that the maker of the chef's knife should have to pay me millions of dollars in damages?

OF COURSE NOT, because that's a totally stupid and retarded argument to make. Similarly, blaming guns for the actions made by individuals is stupid and retarded.

Hold the individuals that commit the crimes responsible, not the tools that they use in the commission of crimes.

What's next? Banning large rocks and/or heavy objects because they can be used to bash people's heads in? Maybe we should also ban ropes of all kinds because they can theoretically be used to lynch niggers?

I've got an even better idea: Ban all police officers so that they can't kill niggers.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If someone could turn on a big electromagnetic and suck up every firearm, knife and golf club on the planet, the niggers would still kill each other with Louisville Sluggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Whitey Ford, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    If someone could turn on a big electromagnetic and suck up every firearm, knife and golf club on the planet, the niggers would still kill each other with Louisville Sluggers!
    In Africa, they were doing a good job of killing niglets with their muh diks.

Did you know that niggers believe that having unprotected sex with an infant cures AIDS?

Not that I'm suggesting that having protected sex with an infant is something they should be doing.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    In Africa, they were doing a good job of killing niglets with their muh diks.

Did you know that niggers believe that having unprotected sex with an infant cures AIDS?

Not that I'm suggesting that having protected sex with an infant is something they should be doing.

They are fucking animals! And that's what they do!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Niggers kill niggers, not guns.
    The gun industry is killing Black America. It’s time we do something about it
    The Swiss have the right idea. Give every adult a gun. Last I heard the Swiss don't have too many niggers.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    The Swiss have the right idea. Give every adult a gun. Last I heard the Swiss don't have too many niggers.
    In some places like Arizona, there are niggers, but I think they know that literally anyone could have a gun in their pocket, so they don't seem to cause too many problems.

That's how it should be everywhere in the USA. Everyone should be able to defend their lives, and the lives of their friends and loved ones from foreign and domestic terrorists.

I mean, a pistol wouldn't have done much to stop 9/11 (unless the passengers on the airplanes had guns and were willing to die to protect their countrymen, which is, sad to say, statistically unlikely unless we're talking about vets), but for less severe cases, it can be handy.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I support just about anything that gets rid of niggers. Water, electricity and fire seem to do a good job on them too.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    I support just about anything that gets rid of niggers. Water, electricity and fire seem to do a good job on them too.
    The wheel has also done a number on them as well.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Niggers Are Always Shooting Each Other and Us Too!

The nigger industry is killing niggers and others in America. Fuck the dickless simps at Yahoo, for ending comments. I am sure if they still had comments enabled, 96% of them would be anti-nig!
    You can go to the Grioshit and comment there on the same article: https://thegrio.com/2020/12/17/gun-i...black-america/
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 12-19-2020 at 06:33 PM. Reason: added link
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger loving communist faggots on JooTube terminated my account for speaking truthfully on the nigger plague.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    The nigger loving communist faggots on JooTube terminated my account for speaking truthfully on the nigger plague.
    Yes, they got me a couple of weeks ago. I worded my posts to avoid automatic deletion by their algorithms, and ghost banning by channel owners.
    Alas, they kept moving the goalposts, which is how communists operate.

22. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    There should be an event held where niggers are offered a thousand bucks if they can swim across some river. They would all try and most would sink. Happiness and prosperity would ensue.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    There should be an event held where niggers are offered a thousand bucks if they can swim across some river. They would all try and most would sink. Happiness and prosperity would ensue.
    I know just the river. I like to call it the Atlantic River, and if niggers can swim all the way across it, they will be back in Africa.

26. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't matter whether you do it with your hands, a knife, a rock, or a gun. The PERSON or NIGGER that commits the crime is who is held responsible, NOT the tool used to commit the act by the individual.

I say we should stop arson by making Bic lighters illegal.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know just the river. I like to call it the Atlantic River, and if niggers can swim all the way across it, they will be back in Africa.
    Yes nigger, trust us, there is another side.

29. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I"ve obviously been misinformed. I thought niggers were the number one killer of niggers but of course, we know statistics are RAYCISS:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chicago Crime, Murder Mayhem Criminal Infographics HeyJackass.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	13397
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

31. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I"ve obviously been misinformed. I thought niggers were the number one killer of niggers but of course, we know statistics are RAYCISS:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chicago Crime, Murder Mayhem Criminal Infographics HeyJackass.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	13397
    I'm pretty sure white police officers are the number one killer of niggers.

That's what BLM has been telling me.

33. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, I am buying more guns and ammo. I want an arsenal when the SHTF. My wife is becoming a pretty good shot herself so I feel pretty good about that.

35. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    we need a new Warsaw kind of ghetto for niggers. Build a giant Trump wall around Chimpcongo, then transport all the niggers there and fly in crates of machine guns for the niggers to play with.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

37. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast