Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Crippled Salvation Army sheboon goes down!

I’m driving home from work this afternoon. Mrs. Crow calls me up and tells me she’s going to be shopping with our daughter and she left me something in the oven.I figure, what better opportunity will there ever be for Jack Daniels and myself to listen to some music in the stereo room. But I needed to get me some Coca Cola chaser first.
    Pulled int local Publix a mile from the house.
    Pulling in,I see paramedics loading up a fat fucking sheboon on a stretcher into the back of the ambulance and a skinny crack head looking nigger holding a bent up wheel chair.
    Now it’s Christmas time. And even Jim Crow is nice around Christmas. I didn’t laugh or smile or anything like that. Because I’m not a hater. I was sad, disappointed and felt it was such a shame.
    Sad because I didn’t make it in time to see the 300 pound Salvation Army pan handling crippled nigger sow get rolled out in front of a van and get hit.(woulda made me laugh!) and I was very disappointed because the bat wing fairy didn’t pay a visit.And I thought it was such a shame that the niggger pushing her wasn’t also run over.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a niggerpayday in the making!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Sounds like a niggerpayday in the making!
    Not sure about that one. Florida is a no-fault state.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was the van totaled?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Not sure about that one. Florida is a no-fault state.
    Tru Dat, brother!! I WISH I could have seen that!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Was the van totaled?
    Lol! No it wasn’t!All that fat blubber protected the bumper from getting dented. And unfortunately protected the buffarilla from being killed. Publix might be the one getting sued. But who gives a shit? Ever since Publix bowed down to the libs,I no longer give a shit.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have loved to see that too!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m driving home from work this afternoon. Mrs. Crow calls me up and tells me she’s going to be shopping with our daughter and she left me something in the oven.I figure, what better opportunity will there ever be for Jack Daniels and myself to listen to some music in the stereo room. But I needed to get me some Coca Cola chaser first.
    Pulled int local Publix a mile from the house.
    Pulling in,I see paramedics loading up a fat fucking sheboon on a stretcher into the back of the ambulance and a skinny crack head looking nigger holding a bent up wheel chair.
    Now it’s Christmas time. And even Jim Crow is nice around Christmas. I didn’t laugh or smile or anything like that. Because I’m not a hater. I was sad, disappointed and felt it was such a shame.
    Sad because I didn’t make it in time to see the 300 pound Salvation Army pan handling crippled nigger sow get rolled out in front of a van and get hit.(woulda made me laugh!) and I was very disappointed because the bat wing fairy didn’t pay a visit.And I thought it was such a shame that the niggger pushing her wasn’t also run over.
    GREAT minds think alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol! No it wasn’t!All that fat blubber protected the bumper from getting dented. And unfortunately protected the buffarilla from being killed. Publix might be the one getting sued. But who gives a shit? Ever since Publix bowed down to the libs,I no longer give a shit.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!