I’m driving home from work this afternoon. Mrs. Crow calls me up and tells me she’s going to be shopping with our daughter and she left me something in the oven.I figure, what better opportunity will there ever be for Jack Daniels and myself to listen to some music in the stereo room. But I needed to get me some Coca Cola chaser first.
Pulled int local Publix a mile from the house.
Pulling in,I see paramedics loading up a fat fucking sheboon on a stretcher into the back of the ambulance and a skinny crack head looking nigger holding a bent up wheel chair.
Now it’s Christmas time. And even Jim Crow is nice around Christmas. I didn’t laugh or smile or anything like that. Because I’m not a hater. I was sad, disappointed and felt it was such a shame.
Sad because I didn’t make it in time to see the 300 pound Salvation Army pan handling crippled nigger sow get rolled out in front of a van and get hit.(woulda made me laugh!) and I was very disappointed because the bat wing fairy didn’t pay a visit.And I thought it was such a shame that the niggger pushing her wasn’t also run over.