Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Spigger burglar dies after window comes down on its neck

It looks dark brown enough to me to cite the one drop rule, and the criminal record plus sheer stupidity means it has to have a lot of nigger in it.

The freak incident unfolded Saturday when the convicted felon with facial tattoos and piercings, 32-year-old Jonathan Hernandez, attempted to break into a residence in Lehigh Acres, the Lee County Sheriff’s Office said.

“When Hernandez was trying to work his way through the window, it unexpectedly closed on top of him, pinning him and keeping him suspended in the air,” Lt. Russell Park, a spokesman for the sheriff’s office, said Monday.

Hernandez was dead by the time deputies arrived, according to Park.

The would-be crook was “no stranger to law enforcement,” said Park, who explained that Hernandez was busted in 2014 “for his involvement in a murder case.”
    And then all its defenders claim "He jus been a good boi, dindu nuffins!" They should all be deported for defending a career criminal.

“Soon as I got there I’m like, there’s no way. This isn’t what happened,” Hernandez’s fiancée, Patricia Duarte, told NBC2 News.

“When I first met him, I was like man he looks like he has a rap sheet like El Chapo,” said Duarte. “And he’s the complete opposite of that. He’s the sweetest person you’d probably ever meet and has the biggest heart.”

Duarte said she will continue to push for more answers surrounding Hernandez’s death.

“I just need something to be done the right way. I need a proper investigation,” Duarte said. “I need the actual truth to come to light.”

Tyson Lane defended Hernandez, saying, “He is not a burglar. He’s not a thief. He’s not a bad guy.”
    https://nypost.com/2020/12/15/would-...s-down-on-him/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great news. Save us tax payers money on court trials and prison.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Denial is my favorite river in Africa.

It also looks like this spigger's family and friends are in the Nile.

Most people that are good people that live their lives on the straight and narrow don't get prison and gang tattoos. How can ANYONE think someone with a gang tattoo on their face is a good person?

I mean, they have literal evidence permanently tattooed on their body regarding their willingness to engage in criminal activities!
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad there isn’t a picture of the ugly primate looking nigger dangling from the window daid.It would make my day!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Yeppers. Sad indeed - especially since I wasted half an hour looking for one to post here!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    UFO | Spotify

Not sure this one is a nigger but it sure qualifies as one with this behavior. This Darwin award winner was adopted by guilty white liberals. It is the same old same. They can't wrap their head around the fact their little hell spawn is a violent criminal. So we end up with another career criminal called a "rapper" and "artist" to mitigate a violent criminal lifestyle.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.