Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy The 2020 WYPIPO (White people) Awards

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wypipo24839.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	13317

https://www.theroot.com/the-2020-wyp...rds-1845886308

The Root embarked upon a mission to prove our commitment to the “It’s OK to be White” movement by honoring the notable achievements of America’s underwashclothed community. Despite owning more Grammys, Tonys, Oscars and Emmys for the music, art and culture created by Black folks, we tend to ignore the most important aspect of Caucasian contributions—Wypipoing.

What is wypipoing?

Wypipoing is calling oneself a “patriot” while booing Colin Kaepernick’s patriotic efforts to make America great. Wypipoing is calling for “law and order” to silence a protest against out-of-order law enforcement officers. Perhaps the greatest example is when Thomas Jefferson took out his quill pen to explain why life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are God-given rights...

Throughout the year, we asked a diverse panel of wypipologists to nominate the best and whitest people in politics, news, entertainment and overall caucasity. Our slate of electors includes Black people, non-white people, people who don’t shop in Victoria’s Secret’s “nude” section and a few more Black people.

As we always point out that not all white people are not eligible for these accolades. However, if a white person has ever used the phrase “not all white people,” they are probably on our radar. Only wypipo could ever aspire to this high level of caucastic excellence.

Today, we recognize them.

White Tears Award
    Jessica Krug: The Ariana Grande of Rachel Dolezals admitted that she was posing as an Afro-Caribbean professor of Black History because her parents were mean to her, giving credence to my African American mothers’ threats to “slap the black off you.”

Karen of the Year
    Kylie Jenner: Nearly two years before everyone else found out that Kim Kardashian’s sister not named Khloe bamboozled everyone into believing she was a self-made business mogul, The Root was the first national outlet to call “bullshit” on Forbes’ magazine assertion Kylie Jenner had reached billionaire status...With her broke ass.

Worst New Wypipo
    Carole Baskin: The object of Joe Exotic’s ire is an example of people I don’t like just because of the way they look, although I did like her when I heard she fed a white man to a tiger.

Best Wypipo-ing By a Duo or Group
    Angry white men: Militias, Proud Boys, Stop the Stealers, Fox News hosts and Clemson football fans had a great year this year, even if they didn’t win a title.

And the winner is: Amys
    What happens when a Karen gets super powers?

Does she become Amy Coney Barrett, the first handmaid on the Supreme Court? Or perhaps she becomes a Klobuchar, a milquetoast white woman who I suspect gave Kamala Harris those fake Timberlands (I’m sorry, but I am a Timbs Truther. A “Timber,” if you will. ) Or maybe she could follow in the footsteps of Amy Cooper, who called the cops on the least harmful variety of the American negro—a birdwatching nigga. Does she shrivel up like a white woman on her 30th birthday?

Or does she explode?

All I’m saying is that we are concentrating on Karens when the actual taxonomy of evil white women goes:

Amy
    Karen
    Elizabeth
    Any name that substitutes a vowel for a more complex spelling (ie Haleigh, Cyndie, Karynn, Taelyr, etc.)
    Becky
    The devil is a white woman named IseDaDiva

Best Supporting Wypipo
    Black rappers: Ice Cube, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne and others proved that they weren’t faking when they rapped about the importance of money, cash and/or hoes.

Wypipo of the Year: The Coronavirus
    Yes, the coronavirus is wypipo. Think about it: It loves the cold. It is most active during the winter months. It hangs out in bars, dirty bathrooms and at Republican gatherings. It fucks with Tom Hanks but not Samuel L. Jackson. It travels by air. Old people are the most likely candidates. It suppresses votes. And most of all, It disproportionately attacks nonwhite communities.

If we were honest with ourselves and confronted whiteness, we could have eliminated it. Instead, we pretended that it isn’t the biggest threat to our health and safety. Now, it’s affecting our education system, jobs, the healthcare system and the entire economy. But if we really want a healthy country, we are going to have to vaccinate ourselves before it kills us all.
    1 Goodman Grey 6:10
    For the love of niggers is the root of all kinds of evil. Some have been so eager to have it that they have wandered away from the faith and have broken their hearts with many sorrows.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    ...we could have eliminated it. Instead, we pretended that it isn’t the biggest threat to our health and safety. Now, it’s affecting our education system, jobs, the healthcare system and the entire economy....
    They got that right!

Name:	nBok4LK.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	13340Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NAUy5Ji.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	13341Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MaGSY60.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	13342

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers- invented nothing, bitch about everything and always up to something!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    But dey sho mek NOIzz! (Looks like the same guy from the drawing above.)

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    But dey sho mek NOIzz! (Looks like the same guy from the drawing above.)
    Adolf Hitler once theorized, in Mein Kampf, that through selective breeding, undesirable traits could be removed. (Presumably he thought this due to seeing how farm animals and crops tended to be bred. And yes, any plant or animal that is the result of external, selective breeding is technically a GMO.)

He was clearly wrong, since niggers have been miscegenating with humans for centuries, and they still look like fucking gorillas and have double digit IQ's.

Of course, the real problem might be that only the worst of the worst humans are making niglets with niggers. The miscegenators might just be adding failed genes to the niggers, making them even worse than they were to begin with.

I feel bad for humans that have been raped and now have a niglet fetus inside of them. A sane person would abort it ASAP, but some actually keep the thing. What good can possibly come from rewarding a nigger from violently attempting to genocide your race? Keeping the rape niglet is rewarding the nigger by keeping it alive.

Never reward a nigger for doing something so foul. Always abort it, regardless of the cost. It's pretty much guaranteed to be cheaper than the cost of raising it to the age of 18, if you live that long or it doesn't end up in prison before then.

That goes for sheboons as well: If you are a nigger sow, and a nigger buck has raped you, please abort the demonspawn that is inside of you. You know you can't afford to give that niglet a good life, and you know you don't have the means to properly provide for it.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

Name:	wypipo24839.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	13317

https://www.theroot.com/the-2020-wyp...rds-1845886308

1 Goodman Grey 6:10
    For the love of niggers is the root of all kinds of evil. Some have been so eager to have it that they have wandered away from the faith and have broken their hearts with many sorrows.
    Good summation.
    The devil is a white woman named IseDaDiva
    In this context I take that as a great compliment.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Jim Crow, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A pissed off nigger with a keyboard and a jenkem IV drip. Hilarious!
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The gall of niggers to criticize white names. Niggers butcher the alphabet with their ridiculous fucking names. Mrs. I aint bin dun did dat sees nigger names on job applications and throws em i. The trash where they belong Shaquanda? Nope.

15. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Colin Kaepernick’s patriotic efforts to make America great.
    Typical Nigger Bullshit. That "lookiez muh seff ahz be so oppressed" nigger is like any other. You can pay one hundreds of millions of dollars and it'll still complain, while all the other niggers stand around and lie "Weez be so oppressed too maign!"

There isn't a single bad thing done to niggers that human civilization can be blamed for. They did to themselves, back to "European slavery" started by Apefricoons selling their own mothers and children.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Typical Nigger Bullshit. That "lookiez muh seff ahz be so oppressed" nigger is like any other. You can pay one hundreds of millions of dollars and it'll still complain, while all the other niggers stand around and lie "Weez be so oppressed too maign!"

There isn't a single bad thing done to niggers that human civilization can be blamed for. They did to themselves, back to "European slavery" started by Apefricoons selling their own mothers and children.
    There is one bad thing that we can blame human civilization for: Not shipping them back to Africa when the civilized world abolished slavery.

I think it is cruel how humans forced them to try to survive in the first world where niggers were wildly ill-equipped, mentally, to adapt and thrive.

19. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    you can't afford to give that niglet a good life, and you know you don't have the means to properly provide for it
    Problem there is, sheboons lack the ability to care. They consider it (the sprog) welfare augmentation and an object on which to vent their abundant (and justified) self-loathing. Hence:

21. Likes Goodman Grey, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    They got that right!

Name:	nBok4LK.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	13340Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NAUy5Ji.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	13341Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MaGSY60.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	13342

The comparison of those pics is SPOT ON!!!
    One is a deadly mutating disease threatening the entire world, the other is a flu like virus.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

23. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Adolf Hitler once theorized, in Mein Kampf, that through selective breeding, undesirable traits could be removed. (Presumably he thought this due to seeing how farm animals and crops tended to be bred. And yes, any plant or animal that is the result of external, selective breeding is technically a GMO.)

He was clearly wrong, since niggers have been miscegenating with humans for centuries, and they still look like fucking gorillas and have double digit IQ's.

Of course, the real problem might be that only the worst of the worst humans are making niglets with niggers. The miscegenators might just be adding failed genes to the niggers, making them even worse than they were to begin with.

I feel bad for humans that have been raped and now have a niglet fetus inside of them. A sane person would abort it ASAP, but some actually keep the thing. What good can possibly come from rewarding a nigger from violently attempting to genocide your race? Keeping the rape niglet is rewarding the nigger by keeping it alive.

Never reward a nigger for doing something so foul. Always abort it, regardless of the cost. It's pretty much guaranteed to be cheaper than the cost of raising it to the age of 18, if you live that long or it doesn't end up in prison before then.

That goes for sheboons as well: If you are a nigger sow, and a nigger buck has raped you, please abort the demonspawn that is inside of you. You know you can't afford to give that niglet a good life, and you know you don't have the means to properly provide for it.
    Mixing human DNA with nigger DNA is like taking a shit in a blender and putting in your favorite mixer. It doesn't matter how many times you split it in half then mix it with 100% mixer, you still have shitty mix.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.