The Real Reason More Niggers Don’t Adopt, And The Reason’s Not Slabery

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	noadopt93482.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	13376

https://thoughtcatalog.com/raylynn-d...s-not-slavery/

By Raylynn Daniels

The udder day as I done sit in dee waiting room ub dee doctur’s office, I done pick up free copy ub dee local newpaper. Dee newpaper is title Dee Voice as it publish dee opinion ub its writurs and whatebber dey feel be journalism-worthy. Dee title ub an article at dee bottum ubs dee front page be wut catch me eye; it be titled “Why Don’t More Blacks Adopt?”

I done did read dee first few paragwaphs and as me kept reading, my face start cringe. Suddenly me wish doctor would hurry up and call me name so I could finna put down dis terrible piece of crap of an opinion. Me was no sure whedder to be angry dat someone actually fot dis be duh real reason why more blacks weren’t adopting and dee newspaper published it or to laugh at dee fact dat dis person fot it be dee true reason.

Dee reason, dee offur of dee article claim, be dat more blacks no adopt because of dee slavery. Yes, folks, slavery. Slabery bees dee “true” reason why black people no adopt. Dat must be dee answer to ebryting, yes? No.

Now, maybes dis article wuz write by someone who has a degwee in bwack studies. I do not want to seem like a nigger. Yes, we all know about slabery. It was tewwible, yeah, we gets it. Chirren was taken from dey parents, and all dat good stuff. Howevers, I no cry or get angwy on dee topic of slabery nor is dee “memories to painful”. What memories? Are memories of slabery coded into our DNApe to gibs us PTSD-like flashbacks? I habs no memowies of slabery whatsoever and neever do my gweat-gwandmother. I no suffer from dee troma of slabery.

1. If it no be ours, we no want it.

Unless wypipo gibs me dat fo fwee.

2. Adoption can be expensive.

Dat be why we use cote hangurz 2 aborts dee niglets.

3. Raising kids is expensive.

Unless wypipo pay fo ebryting.

4. Some of us are single.

And we habs dee unstaybul hows holed.

5. 75% of black children are born out-of-wedlock.

Are we expected to clean up the mess of our single sistas? Fuck that noise. That's the job of wypipo.
    I like how the author of this intellectual article literal shits all over herself with numbers 4 and 5.

"Some of us are single. Are we expected to clean up the mess of our single sistas?"
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    https://thoughtcatalog.com/raylynn-d...s-not-slavery/

I like how the author of this intellectual article literal shits all over herself with numbers 4 and 5.

"Some of us are single. Are we expected to clean up the mess of our single sistas?"
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers should be neutered at birf. Making it so they can't breed or even muh-dik would solve many problems.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I give the hoe a bucket of KFC for being honest and intelligent, for a nigger.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    All niggers should be neutered at birf. Making it so they can't breed or even muh-dik would solve many problems.
    Neutered is good. But I’d also like to add “sent back to the African jungles”.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If all niggers were neutered, in about 80 years wouldn't we be nigger free?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hilarious comments, but the truth is, niggers don't adopt because 99.99% of the ugly primates can't pass the state-mandated background check.

They're niggers!

Can't change that...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    That's what the @$$lifter ayrabs did to their niggers 1400 years ago. So the nigs couldn't MUH DIK the harem wimmenz!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Hilarious comments, but the truth is, niggers don't adopt because 99.99% of the ugly primates can't pass the state-mandated background check.

They're niggers!

Can't change that...
    Thank God for small favors.

Liberals and antifas are bad enough without being directly groomed by criminiggers from birth.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.