Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigga done died while finna rob house

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/fl...-sheriff-says/

Jonathan Hernandez, 32, was attempting to burglarize a home on Nora Avenue and 46th Street SW by climbing through a window. While he was partially through the window, it slammed down on him.

Hernandez’s neck was caught in the window, according to the incident report. He was dead by the time deputies arrived on scene, LCSO reported.

“When I first met him, I was like man he looks like he has a rap sheet like El Chapo,” his fiancee Patricia Duarte said.

“He is not a burglar. He’s not a thief. He’s not a bad guy,” Lane said. “That’s not what he is. If he had a roof over his head and you didn’t, he would give you a roof over your head, bring you in his household. That’s something that he did for a lot of people including myself.”
    It's amazing how someone could literally be caught with their hand in the cookie jar and people will still deny reality.

On an unrelated note, if the nigger had NOT been burglarizing that house, he might still be alive.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0_SDC_MDG_-Jonathan-Hernandez_12660JPG.jpg 
Views:	3547 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	13303

Just look at those fucking nostrils!
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger was robbin' but he still a good boy. No human was involved, only karmic justice. And it's friends still DEMAND an investigation!

It'd be nice to see a picture of the dead nigger with it's neck under the window. Racist window!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That window did not like spiggers. That's raycizzums !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dat grabbity beez rayciss an sheeit, yo!

He wuz a goot boi juss trying to close a neighbor's window when dah man done used his window to killz himz!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/fl...-sheriff-says/

It's amazing how someone could literally be caught with their hand in the cookie jar and people will still deny reality.

On an unrelated note, if the nigger had NOT been burglarizing that house, he might still be alive.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0_SDC_MDG_-Jonathan-Hernandez_12660JPG.jpg 
Views:	3547 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	13303

Just look at those fucking nostrils!
    A spigger!! One of the VILEST subspecies of nigger!! The only ones I hate more are haiticoons!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a nigger can find a way to be killed by a window.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's obviously just a Good Samaritan, roaming the neighbourhood and looking for ways to help people. It was probably raining, he saw the open window and just tried to close it so the furniture wouldn't get ruined.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    His family and friends said they’ll continue to push for answers. “I just need something to be done the right way. I need a proper investigation,” Duarte said. “I need the actual truth to come to light.”
    De persistence of De Nile

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Only a nigger can find a way to be killed by a window.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

15. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was all over the news in my neck of the woods. Lehigh acres is the most nigger infested areas in SW Florida. Nearly ALL the crime stories originate in this place. Nigger got his well deserved bat wings. I bet the sheriff officers are still laughing after they carted it’s carcass off to DNS.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    De persistence of De Nile
    Shitskins are always looking for da troot because the regular truth or reality doesn't align with their tiny minds
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

19. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    This was all over the news in my neck of the woods. Lehigh acres is the most nigger infested areas in SW Florida. Nearly ALL the crime stories originate in this place. Nigger got his well deserved bat wings. I bet the sheriff officers are still laughing after they carted it’s carcass off to DNS.

So do you think it was a nigger nest this saint was trying to burglarize? Imagine coming home and finding the wigger hanging by its neck on your window, like some kind of messed-up Xmas ornament?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So do you think it was a nigger nest this saint was trying to burglarize? Imagine coming home and finding the wigger hanging by its neck on your window, like some kind of messed-up Xmas ornament?
    It’s about a 1 in 3 chance. That place is 1/3 nigger, 1/3 Hispanic and 1/3 white trash. They average about 2 murders a month.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I wonder if it was a first floor window.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I wonder if it was a first floor window.
    Yes! A really low first-floor window too. You can see it in the video.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Nigger was robbin' but he still a good boy. No human was involved, only karmic justice. And it's friends still DEMAND an investigation!

It'd be nice to see a picture of the dead nigger with it's neck under the window. Racist window!
    He was a worthless criminal nigger while he was alive.But we can both agree that is definitely a good boi now!

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

I can picture the nigger with its neck caught in the window. His last words were obviously “uh caint breeve”!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeld-Wen and Andersen are the two biggest manufacturers of windows I know of. I'm thinking that this is the handiwork of one of those waycisss Jeld-Wen windows. They look like they want to kill a
    nigger dead.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^^ - Actually, with large plate glass windows, if you break them incorrectly, the remaining solid pieces can either slide down and act as a guillotine, or slice up any body part that happens to come into contact with them (think of how using a straight razor in the wrong direction can make a huge mess). In this case, however, I'm guessing the wooden frame holding the glass just slid down and held the groid in place.

Some hardware stores sell bricks that can hold windows open.

Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

I can picture the nigger with its neck caught in the window. His last words were obviously “uh caint breeve”!
    I'll bet a police officer decided that instead of arresting this nigger, he was going to slam the window shut on his neck.

"I want to hear you say I can't breathe. SAY IT!"

On a related but unrelated note, I'm surprised nobody muh dikked this nigger in the ass while he was trapped in the window.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

Lehigh Acres... I have a friend over in Cape Coral. He's told me all about that hood including people laying in bed in the middle of the night when suddenly their AC shuts down.

Upon closer inspection, they discover the brohammies came and boosted the outdoor unit, leaving nothing but pipe stubs and the disconnect box, hauling all they could get to the scrap yard!

Lehigh Acres was a great plan in the '60's, but historically anything that becomes nigger infested, Lehigh included, becomes a train wreck that's never cleaned up.

I could not imagine living in such a nigger infested neighborhood!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas