Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers leave a turd at Goodwill Store

A Goodwill store in Mississippi called police after some niggers driving a beat up hooptie left a turdle at their door. I would call animal control too if I found a feral nigger lurking at my door looking for handouts. Nobody wants the niglet and I'm sure it will grow up to be a fine criminigger. I'm surprised the niggers didn't boil it and have a nice Christmas ghetto lobster dinner.

This particular nigger will cost human society untold amounts of money throughout it's lifetime. It's bad enough we'll have to pay for it's care at NU in the future, but we have to pay for it's care now as well as it grows and matures into full blown nigger buck. This is a good example of why niggers should be spayed and neutered. I'm not a supporter of unlimited abortion, but I would rather fund unlimited abortion for niggers than fund child care services for niggers and lifetime care for niggers in prison.

Some say niggers "are just like us" and that they "love their children just like we do". Clearly not the case. Another instance of niggers demonstrating that they are just animals.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/boy-2-aba...ll-mississippi

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A Goodwill store in Mississippi called police after some niggers driving a beat up hooptie left a turdle at their door. I would call animal control too if I found a feral nigger lurking at my door looking for handouts. Nobody wants the niglet and I'm sure it will grow up to be a fine criminigger. I'm surprised the niggers didn't boil it and have a nice Christmas ghetto lobster dinner.

This particular nigger will cost human society untold amounts of money throughout it's lifetime. It's bad enough we'll have to pay for it's care at NU in the future, but we have to pay for it's care now as well as it grows and matures into full blown nigger buck. This is a good example of why niggers should be spayed and neutered. I'm not a supporter of unlimited abortion, but I would rather fund unlimited abortion for niggers than fund child care services for niggers and lifetime care for niggers in prison.

Some say niggers "are just like us" and that they "love their children just like we do". Clearly not the case. Another instance of niggers demonstrating that they are just animals.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/boy-2-aba...ll-mississippi
    Mississippi Turding

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will use their turdlets to assist them shoplifting, casing joints and shit that would not normally draw attention unless they were niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That niglet got lucky. I'm sure the muddy swamps of Mississippi are littered with the carcasses of innumerable unwanted niglets!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As NOLA area resident blocks from swamp and Mississippi River, can confirm.

Also, gangstaz. Pretty much any thing/nigger you chunk in will eventually wind up in the gulf. Dayed niggers (at least the parts the catfish, gators and boat props didn't eat) from as far north as shitcongo have been found down here.

People call this the mouth of the Mississippi. In reality, it's the asshole - shitting into the gulf.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's appropriate. Badwill is a commie front.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most people with pets know that the proper thing to do when your beast leaves a turd on the ground is to pick up, put it in a plastic bag, seal it shut, and throw it in the trash.

I wonder why nobody at Goodwill did that.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    NIGGERS HAVE MARIJUANA ENCODED INTO THEIR DNA. That is why they act so fucked up. They cannot control it. They can never get smarter, even if they tried 100 years to. Their highest state of mental awareness is a white man's lowest state of mental awareness. Niggers act even worse than white men who are high, that's how they can do such silly things. Cast votes for Biden, etc.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did I already mention that niglet is so ugly, maybe it's a face even a mother sow cannot love?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    People call this the mouth of the Mississippi. In reality, it's the asshole...
    LMMFLWAO!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s littering for sure. The nigglet should’ve been dropped off at the fucking zoo.Take off it’s clothes and put it in the monkey Cage, no one would tell the difference.