Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Incoherent Nigger babbling about the military

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That was quite possibly the stupidest, most incoherent, nigger babble I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing. I kept wanting to stop the video while thinking that it was a complete waste of a portion of my life but I was in awe of the completeness of the unintelligible rambling. It was like watching a train wreck - I couldn't look away. I don't even know what language it was attempting to speak. It seemed like there were a few poorly pronounced and misused English words but I could not, even in a small way, guess as to what concepts it was trying to impart. The only thing I could grasp out of the whole disastrous diatribe is that it mistook it's syphilitic skin lesions and herpes flare-ups for acne during it's school years.

I think that video damaged some of my brain cells. I feel I am older and dumber now for having watched it.

I wonder how many tax dollars have been wasted thus far on that worthless drugged up nigger.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    that was quite possibly the stupidest, most incoherent, nigger babble i have ever had the displeasure of witnessing. I kept wanting to stop the video while thinking that it was a complete waste of a portion of my life but i was in awe of the completeness of the unintelligible rambling. It was like watching a train wreck - i couldn't look away. I don't even know what language it was attempting to speak. It seemed like there were a few poorly pronounced and misused english words but i could not, even in a small way, guess as to what concepts it was trying to impart. The only thing i could grasp out of the whole disastrous diatribe is that it mistook it's syphilitic skin lesions and herpes flare-ups for acne during it's school years.

I think that video damaged some of my brain cells. I feel i am older and dumber now for having watched it.

I wonder how many tax dollars have been wasted thus far on that worthless drugged up nigger.
    a lot!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty much how niggers that are actually IN the military speak.

Bix nood with a severe homosexual lisp.

It said it tried to enlist but was denied. So this is probably just the dumb coon ranting against everyone that thinks it is too retarded, weak, and stupid to be a soldier.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    It said it tried to enlist but was denied. So this is probably just the dumb coon ranting against everyone that thinks it is too retarded, weak, and stupid to be a soldier.
    Just think, at one time, it could have been reporting to you!

That "NASA" shirt was the pièce de résistance!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a former 11B infantryman, I wouldn't worry too much about this shitbird's yammering. While there are some blacks who are good soldiers, and highly qualified, they aren't jibbering BLM assholes talking about going to war with whitey. They are well aware of the white man's superior abilities on the range, in the classroom, and in the field. The upper echelons of all branches of the service are dominated by highly skilled white troops. Blacks with any sense know they don't want to play "Cowboys and Indians" with us.

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was quite possibly the stupidest, most incoherent, nigger babble I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing. I kept wanting to stop the video while thinking that it was a complete waste of a portion of my life but I was in awe of the completeness of the unintelligible rambling. It was like watching a train wreck - I couldn't look away. I don't even know what language it was attempting to speak. It seemed like there were a few poorly pronounced and misused English words but I could not, even in a small way, guess as to what concepts it was trying to impart. The only thing I could grasp out of the whole disastrous diatribe is that it mistook it's syphilitic skin lesions and herpes flare-ups for acne during it's school years.

I think that video damaged some of my brain cells. I feel I am older and dumber now for having watched it.

Unreggie: Believe it or not, I posted this before I scrolled down to your post. ^^^ It would seem we've got some synchronicity going on!

I was actually thinking of that scene from Billy Madison when I banged this out:

Tweak1 second ago

This was, without a single doubt, the most inane vacuous rambling I have ever heard in my life. Everyone who has had the misfortune of stumbling upon it is now stupider for having seen it. The constant loud whining, distracting bouncing around like a crack addict, and repetitiously strung together random attempts at words and misfiring ideas are harder to read and understand than tea leaves. They are surely the cause of the recent seismic activity in New Haven Connecticut as Noah Webster is rolling in his grave fast enough to drive a generator large enough to power the city. Your persistent pointless foul language were among the few words that were distinguishable and likely only so because they account for at least ninety percent of your vocabulary and were therefore the most practiced. Please, if there is any decency in you, we beg you to do the right thing and never reproduce, speak in public again or operate any machinery heavier than a tricycle. For the good of humanity, consider self deletion. Please start with this video but end with a bang. Be sure to steal the entire box of ammo as you will certainly need to use several before one of them passes through your thick skull and actually contacts brain matter. Should you decide to slice and dice instead so your family (sans father obviously) can enjoy an open casket, just remember: Across is for attention, down is for results. Also, as much as you might be opposed to cleanliness (judging by your shabby appearance), that tub next to you can not only speed up the process when filled with warm water, it will make cleanup easier for the PJ's maintenance crew.Now you have a fine Navy day there sunshine - younoamsayin?
    Last edited by tweakstick; 12-16-2020 at 02:26 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Just think, at one time, it could have been reporting to you!

That "NASA" shirt was the pièce de résistance!
    Don't you know? He used to be a research scientist with NASA

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger sounds like and auctioneer!!! All that filler babble... then going once, going twice, SOLD! Which in his case was substituted by fuck the military.

I'm surprised more niggers aren't auctioneers!

But wait... upon second thought, thats a job... work... nah... who'd by anything from a babbling nigger anyway!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Full ClipUnregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    As a former 11B infantryman, I wouldn't worry too much about this shitbird's yammering. While there are some blacks who are good soldiers, and highly qualified, they aren't jibbering BLM assholes talking about going to war with whitey. They are well aware of the white man's superior abilities on the range, in the classroom, and in the field. The upper echelons of all branches of the service are dominated by highly skilled white troops. Blacks with any sense know they don't want to play "Cowboys and Indians" with us.
    Re Nigger 'Abilities' in the military I recall Pte. Leroy who, at the rifle range, could never stabilize his weapon to shoot anywhere near the target.
    Turned out his was jerking the weapon because he thought the harder he pulled the trigger the further the bullet went.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full ClipUnregistered View Post
    Re Nigger 'Abilities' in the military I recall Pte. Leroy who, at the rifle range, could never stabilize his weapon to shoot anywhere near the target.
    Turned out his was jerking the weapon because he thought the harder he pulled the trigger the further the bullet went.
    I remember when I was first learning to use an M16, we were told to practice dry firing it with an object (like a coin) balanced on top of the barrel to emphasize that no dramatic movement was needed.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I remember when I was first learning to use an M16, we were told to practice dry firing it with an object (like a coin) balanced on top of the barrel to emphasize that no dramatic movement was needed.
    Ah, now I understand that it was a mental trick. I always thought they really expected us to be able to do that.

Wow, things make a lot of sense when you're on weed.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Now that I've smoked marijuana, I can tell you exactly where that nigger is coming from. The only difference is, with niggers it's encoded into their DNA; they cannot help acting stupid. They don't even need to get high to be like this. And, even if you put a White man on marijuana, he'd be much higher above niggers in terms of mental awareness and solidity.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Tweak1 second ago
    [/QUOTE]

I just upvoted a comment on yt from Tweak, after seeing the video. Behold, scroll down and the comment reappeared. Weird.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    That's pretty much how niggers that are actually IN the military speak.

Bix nood with a severe homosexual lisp.

Yep!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I could not make it past the first 30mseconds of that video.Typical stupid low IQ senseless nigger who is also gay.Nigga gotz iz mind on muh Dickin boiz.Probably mad because you can’t do that in the military.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I had a look at this nigger's rap songs:
    https://youtu.be/TJ11_F8MYbU?t=35

A masterpiece for sure, belongs up there with Bach and Mozart.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a look at this nigger's rap songs:
    https://youtu.be/TJ11_F8MYbU?t=35

A masterpiece for sure, belongs up there with Bach and Mozart.
    Did it cut and paste pictures together from magazines?

I could make a better photoshop while blackout drunk. Even my avatar, while crude, looks better than that.

Also, a song about "kicking it with my mammy" just sounds... juvenile?