Close

Likes Likes:  29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Vacation Home Owner With Balls

A vacation home owner on Miami Beach decided enough was enough when it comes to monkeyshines, calling the renter repeatedly a monkey and a "nigger."

Apparently the spook fambly was trying to rent a vacation home with no money.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...avior-11204215

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    A vacation home owner on Miami Beach decided enough was enough when it comes to monkeyshines, calling the renter repeatedly a monkey and a "nigger."

Apparently the spook fambly was trying to rent a vacation home with no money.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...avior-11204215
    A Booking.com spokeswoman did not respond to a question about why the listing wasn't deleted earlier. She sent the following statement: "At Booking.com, we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, and if we find that an accommodation listed on our site engages in discriminatory behaviour, we cease our working relationship and remove them from our site, just as we have done in this case. We are also in direct contact with the customer to see how we can best support them further with their trip."
    But Bennett and Brown, who say they wanted the listing removed because they worried about the safety of other black people who might stay at the condo, are disappointed it took being called out on Twitter for Booking.com to act.
    "It shouldn't have been taken so lightly in the first place," Brown says. "I will appreciate now that Booking.com are trying to do everything they can to resolve it; I will say that now. But it took thousands of people on social media to get to that place."

yet still the niggers aren’t happy. Now they try to smear booking.com for not taking the condo off their site as the queen niggers demanded immediately. You cant please niggers. They will attempt to take everyone down who they perceive has disrespekked deyem.

If I were booking a vacation and the listing stated they don’t rent to niggers, that would move right to the top of my list.

4. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's an old saying: "Money talks, and bullshit walks."

If you don't have the money, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    I love how the article takes its sweet time getting to the point, namely that the niggs had no money and were probably planning to scam the renter, whom they are now maligning as rayciss.

And, yes, it's refreshing to see someone with balls calling a spade a spade! Why do sheboons always have names that sound like some sort of venereal disease: Monifah, Moesha, Monilia, etc.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    A Booking.com spokeswoman did not respond to a question about why the listing wasn't deleted earlier. She sent the following statement: "At Booking.com, we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, and if we find that an accommodation listed on our site engages in discriminatory behaviour, we cease our working relationship and remove them from our site, just as we have done in this case. We are also in direct contact with the customer to see how we can best support them further with their trip."
    But Bennett and Brown, who say they wanted the listing removed because they worried about the safety of other black people who might stay at the condo, are disappointed it took being called out on Twitter for Booking.com to act.
    "It shouldn't have been taken so lightly in the first place," Brown says. "I will appreciate now that Booking.com are trying to do everything they can to resolve it; I will say that now. But it took thousands of people on social media to get to that place."

yet still the niggers aren’t happy. Now they try to smear booking.com for not taking the condo off their site as the queen niggers demanded immediately. You cant please niggers. They will attempt to take everyone down who they perceive has disrespekked deyem.

If I were booking a vacation and the listing stated they don’t rent to niggers, that would move right to the top of my list.
    Mine too!! I used to vacation in the Caribbean but there are too many niggers there!! Nowadays I prefer the Florida Keys. If I go on vacation I want to get away from niggers!!

10. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a rental property near FIT college. Three bedrooms, three roommates. They were white kids that I hand picked through conversations w/their parents who sent me checks for the whole semester.One of the kids was not attending that semester. So I put an ad on craigslist. I do pretty well on craigslist because I screen everybody.
    A nigger comes in with his mama to look at the room. Mama said he was a good boi. I told them it was already rented even though it wasn’t and I would call them if the other person forfeited. I would’ve love to call them niggers.But they didn’t really give me any reason to. They were sort of quiet and just said OK.But I know that renting to a nigger would always lead to problems. Besides, I wouldn’t do that to the other two white students.
    So, I don’t blame that lady for going on a rant. And who cares if someone calls you racist? I would definitely rent from a racist person who didn’t like niggers long before I’d rent from a nigger lover

12. Likes IseDaDiva, zagnut, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've all seen what niggers do when squatting in the property of others. A pack of chimps wouldn't be so filthy and destructive. I'd rather burn my house down than let a troop of niggers occupy it, even for a weekend.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ignatow , Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I had a rental property near FIT college. Three bedrooms, three roommates. They were white kids that I hand picked through conversations w/their parents who sent me checks for the whole semester.One of the kids was not attending that semester. So I put an ad on craigslist. I do pretty well on craigslist because I screen everybody.
    A nigger comes in with his mama to look at the room. Mama said he was a good boi. I told them it was already rented even though it wasn’t and I would call them if the other person forfeited. I would’ve love to call them niggers.But they didn’t really give me any reason to. They were sort of quiet and just said OK.But I know that renting to a nigger would always lead to problems. Besides, I wouldn’t do that to the other two white students.
    So, I don’t blame that lady for going on a rant. And who cares if someone calls you racist? I would definitely rent from a racist person who didn’t like niggers long before I’d rent from a nigger lover
    A few months ago, a "French" couple looked at a rental house owned by my family. I really didn't meet them, but my brother told me it was a nigger and a burner. I said, there's a lot of other qualified people to rent, and no way will we rent to a nigger. Good thing, it didn't pursue the rental. They probably can't afford it anyway. And even if they did, I'm sure I'd find a more qualified couple. Never deal with a nigger!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    A few months ago, a "French" couple looked at a rental house owned by my family. I really didn't meet them, but my brother told me it was a nigger and a burner. I said, there's a lot of other qualified people to rent, and no way will we rent to a nigger. Good thing, it didn't pursue the rental. They probably can't afford it anyway. And even if they did, I'm sure I'd find a more qualified couple. Never deal with a nigger!
    Looking back, at 59,I’ve had a pretty good life.And the reason is because I never deal with niggers. I avoid them like the pieces of shit they are. My sister rented property to a nigger family. It ended bad,with over $5000 in losses.I went up there to help her clean and fix ,since the property is half mine.took a week and an exhaust fan to get rid of the stench.I avoid niggers at all cost. I mean it. I don’t go to nigger cashiers or salesclerks.And if in a clinic, I won’t let a nigger touch me.Everything a nigger comes in contact with turns to shit.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you seen the "Vrbo" vacation rental commercial that has been getting plenty of air play lately?

The commercial is chocked full of niggers.

What a turn off... a nigger fambly in a rental house.

Like staying in a hotel... you kind of block in your mind the possibility that Willie Brillo had his head on the pillow before you! Eww.

(Sorry if you are out of town in a hotel with your head propped up on the pillow right now enjoying some CHIMPOUT)!!!

And then you are snapped back to reality when you find a corkscrew pube on the rim or in the corner of the shower.

N.A.A.C.P.

20. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calling niggers monkeys is an insult to monkeys. Monkeys can be trained, niggers can't.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep!! Who wants their property destroyed. Niggers RUIN everything!!

24. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    I told them it was already rented even though it wasn’t and I would call them if the other person forfeited.
    "Your kung fu is very good! Plausible, and with ZERO openings for nig-fits."
    --Sun Tzu, The Art of War: rental property owners version

Besides, I wouldn’t do that to the other two white students.
    Empathy.

So, I don’t blame that lady for going on a rant.
    Reminds me of the poor woman from a little over a year ago, who has probably experienced no end of punishment. I really felt for her:

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/wom...neighbor-says/

And who cares if someone calls you racist?
    I think IseDaDiva brought up that same point in another thread.

Frankly, I think everyone is racist. It's a handy descriptor like any other and a vital piece of information about our surroundings--immediate vicinity and society in general. For example, any woman walking alone at night would be downright stupid not to be on her guard at the appearance of one or more groids. Hand in my pocket, ready with the pepper spray.

26. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    "Your kung fu is very good! Plausible, and with ZERO openings for nig-fits."
    --Sun Tzu, The Art of War: rental property owners version

Empathy.

Reminds me of the poor woman from a little over a year ago, who has probably experienced no end of punishment. I really felt for her:

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/wom...neighbor-says/

I think IseDaDiva brought up that same point in another thread.

Frankly, I think everyone is racist. It's a handy descriptor like any other and a vital piece of information about our surroundings--immediate vicinity and society in general. For example, any woman walking alone at night would be downright stupid not to be on her guard at the appearance of one or more groids. Hand in my pocket, ready with the pepper spray.
    To me,hating niggers is not racist,it’s realistic and sensible.

28. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can just see this spook trying to rent a vacation home using his EBT card
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

30. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And if in a clinic, I won’t let a nigger touch me. Everything a nigger comes in contact with turns to shit.
    My cousin is a medical professional. She told me that once when she was younger, she had to have to have blood drawn. So they send in this obese she boon nurse who ended up jabbing her several times and even accidentally put the needle right through her vein. And the whole time bitching and moaning how she was supposed to be on lunch break.

And my cousin is a very slender person, it shouldn't have been very hard for a halfway decent nurse to find a vein pretty easily. Never let a nigger 'medikul profshunal' touch you ever!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

32. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Calling niggers monkeys is an insult to monkeys. Monkeys can be trained, niggers can't.
    And monkeys have FAR BETTER hygiene!!

34. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    My cousin is a medical professional. She told me that once when she was younger, she had to have to have blood drawn. So they send in this obese she boon nurse who ended up jabbing her several times and even accidentally put the needle right through her vein. And the whole time bitching and moaning how she was supposed to be on lunch break.

And my cousin is a very slender person, it shouldn't have been very hard for a halfway decent nurse to find a vein pretty easily. Never let a nigger 'medikul profshunal' touch you ever!
    First of all, I would never allow a boon to touch me.Let alone stick me with a needle. But if I were in your cousins place, the boon nurse woulda gotten a break alright!

36. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was an Air BnB renter in Amsterdam who didn't do their due diligence and suffered a nigger infestation.

The poor guy turned up to perform the changover at 10:00 only to find the place reeking of weed (no smoking policy ignored), the niggers who were meant to be out at 09:00 were still asleep and the place had been trashed.

The niggers took another four hours to get up, get packed and leave, with the assistance of the police.

All the while, the poor Dutch guy was facing a torrent of abuse and threats of violence from the coons.

Be safe, be sure and always ask if the renters are niggers.
    Proudly deplorable

38. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't make "cents" to rent to niggers, it costs you dollars!

N.A.A.C.P.

40. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast