Close

Likes Likes:  29
Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I was saying...

Trump supporters say that antifa members disguised as one of them infiltrated the protesters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

A retired military officer told The Washington Times that the firm XRVision used its software to do facial recognition of protesters and matched two Philadelphia antifa members to two men inside the Senate.

The source provided the photo match to The Times.

One has a tattoo that indicates he is a Stalinist sympathizer. antifa promotes anarchy through violence and wants the end of America in favor of a Stalinist-state. “No more USA at all” is a protest chant.
    https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ed-protesters/
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest, I don't think most people got all that excited about this since the M.O. doesn't really fit for most Trump supporters, and I think on some level they suspect that antifa had something to do with it.

I don't want to sound lazy, but I am also a Trump supporter, and busting into a government facility and killing white girls is not exactly what I would consider a sound strategy for... whatever it is they are trying to accomplish. Even if they were trying to delay the declaration of the electoral vote, what they did won't actually prevent Biden from becoming president.

And I think the vast majority of us have resigned ourselves to defeat, and have accepted the outcome, as much as we don't like it. We weren't happy about the Obama thing, but we didn't try to overthrow the government over the issue.

I mean, it's good that Americans can get this motivated about politics, but it's just too little, too late, and I can pretty much guarantee there are more important issues that they could be fighting for.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

4. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are questions as to whether Trump is really "in charge" at this point...

The Acting Secretary of Defense acknowledging that he and the Joint Chiefs Chairman did not discuss deploying the National Guard with President Trump - but rather with VP Pence and Congressional leaders.
    What. The. Holy. Fuck?

Something is definitely not right here...

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...itol-building/

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Whether on purpose or not, Pence was Mañuel in Fawlty Towers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F7x2lDp.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	239.6 KB 
ID:	13552

Was that guy trying to somehow get by without being recognized?

Like this?

Don't know if it's because I've been up for 50+ hours straight or what, but I don't think this is anywhere close to being over.

We are in a constitutional crisis which potentially could take years to resolve, entirely because Mike Pence exaggerated what was being asked of him.

He was not given unilateral power to decide the election. That's not what he was being asked to do.

All that was being asked of him was to recognize the illegality of the Biden slates of electors and to send them back to the state legislatures to allow them to assess the situation and decide if they could ratify the existing electors or if they were truly fraudulent and should be altered. The state legislatures, and not the Vice President, are the proper constitutional authority in this instance.

The state legislatures of PA, GA, and AZ have actually sent letters to Congress (not sure to whom exactly), explicitly stating that they want to decertify their electoral college votes, evaluate them, and certify the Trump electors, because they don't believe that their electors were legally given.

In the case of AZ, the electors came, not from the legislature as they ought to have, but from the governor. So, regardless of other irregularities, that alone was illegal. The AZ legislature would like either due process completed or a forensic audit.

Also, there are outstanding senate subpoenas that, if they're not complied with in this senate session, will need to be addressed in the next session of congress, with the same senate president but a new judiciary chair, and two years to prosecute this.

I strongly suspect that Pence knew what was being asked of him, but deliberately played dumb, in order to prevent the legislatures from altering their slates of electors in favor of Trump. This looks as though it may have insane Constitutional repercussions, and we may very well have our first Acting President with a Vagina, trampoline-face Pelosi.

Frankly, I think President Trump himself may have been surprised had Pence done his job correctly.

President Donald Trump intends to continue pursuing challenges to the outcome of the 2020 election in as many as eight states regardless of the result of the joint session of Congress on Jan. 6, when lawmakers will vet and count Electoral College votes.

During a Jan. 4 rally at an airfield in Dalton, Georgia, the president told a crowd of thousands of supporters to expect more news about the challenges to the election over the next two weeks.

“You watch what happens over the next couple of weeks. You watch what’s going to come out. Watch what’s going to be revealed,” the president said.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...=mb-2021-01-06

Rudy Giuliani has I don't know how many lawsuits in the works, along with enough evidence to prosecute an indictment of the Biden crime family. Sidney Powell has several HUGE lawsuits pending, of international significance. Gina Haspel and Ghislaine Maxwell haven't been heard of for weeks or more. Lin Wood is ostensibly on President Trump's legal team, and recently issued at least two controversial tweets pointedly questioning John Roberts about pedophilia.

I don't think anything these people do is frivolous.

At the very least, the American swamp is self-identifying in lurid detail, unabashedly, before millions of people, and I've never followed a more complex, gripping story with such high stakes.

At least for me, the fate of the free world seems a top priority.

In my heart, I don't feel it's over, and I believe President Trump would not lead us on a wild goose chase. Personally, I would be surprised were the character exposure we've witnessed not leading up to something.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Following today’s hours-long peaceful protest in Washington, D.C., led by disgruntled supporters of President Donald Trump, the Senate Republicans who previously promised to object to Joe Biden’s allegedly fraudulent Electoral College votes now plan to abandon their fight for the president and simply move through the motions to confirm Biden, multiple sources on Capitol Hill, including Congressional staff, confirm.
    https://whiskeytangotexas.com/2021/0...ouse-to-biden/

NOW, things are about to get interesting! (Nothing lasts forever. Even the Sun will die.)

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F7x2lDp.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	239.6 KB 
ID:	13552

All that was being asked of him was to recognize the illegality of the Biden slates of electors and to send them back to the state legislatures to allow them to assess the situation and decide if they could ratify the existing electors or if they were truly fraudulent and should be altered. The state legislatures, and not the Vice President, are the proper constitutional authority in this instance.
    This is all Pence had to do, and the election could have been put right. I've lost all respect for him - the traitorous bastard!

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    This is all Pence had to do, and the election could have been put right. I've lost all respect for him - the traitorous bastard!
    I've never had any respect for him. Like all Veeps, he was chosen to carry a swing state. He's never done anything spectacular or particularly patriotic.

Pence is compromised. Lin Wood knows it and has the goods on him. He's already said as much but not gone into too many specifics. The fact that no-one is talking about it is telling so you know it must have to do with something they all have in common - like Epstein Island, perhaps? Whatever the info is, it is damning but the other side has even more on him and Pence knows this. He knows whose ring he has to kiss to keep this shit under wraps and his ass out of prison.

His twitter feed even mentions it on Ashli Babbett's (RIP) page.

I think that's why Pence already announced he is permanently retiring from politics and public life after this is over.

The dumbest thing an elected official can do, especially in DC, is EVER go to any type of party. If they can't get you to do something stupid of your own drunken free will, they will roofie your ass and take pictures of you with an underage prostitute. After that, THEY OWN YOUR ASS!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a dark day, to be sure -- one that most of us knew was inevitable back on November 4...

So what next?

My advice is, don't worry about it today. Let yourself feel whatever you need to right now.

After that, we all need to regroup and get smarter about how we go forward. 2022 is the next Big Prize. If the Harris Administration is as scandal-plagues as I suspect it will be, we should have no problem taking back both Houses of Congress.

That being said, this country has definitely moved further to the left than I imagined. It might take a new party to move the needle in the future. I'm going to think on that and get back to you...

A senile old pervert is about to be sworn in as president of the United States. How long will he last? To me, that is the Next Big Question.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, I'm not 100% sure how I'm supposed to feel about what happened.

On the one hand, I'm glad that the proletarians gathered their pitchforks and rose up against the bourgeoisie, in a very communist/marxist attempt to overthrow the democratic republic, but on the other hand, I don't really understand why so many republicans, who tend to be very pro-capitalism and very pro-America, would do that.

If the small group of anti-American terrorists in the pro-Trump group actually WERE Trump supporters... I'm just going to presume that they are mentally ill, and we should not praise or reward their behavior, as it did nothing except turn a whole bunch of people against the Republican party (and Trump, but most of the people that hate Trump also hated him before this incident).

The extremists among us should be identified and cut out of the group, like one might do with a cancer before it spreads and kills the host. Communist sympathizers, useful idiots, and niggerlovers shall have no place among us!

We might as well just accept that there is going to be some infiltration from 3 letter agencies, but as long as we aren't engaging in criminal activities, and our interests align with theirs (as long as they aren't trying to get our peeps to commit crimes), there is no reason to be concerned. The constitution allows for the freedom of speech and the right to peacefully protest. Besides, the likelihood that a good number of law enforcement officers also hate niggers and antifas is extremely high.

I think we can all generally agree that what happened in D.C. was fiery but mostly peaceful, right? (That was a joke.)

They are now saying that 4 people have died. One person was identified, but that doesn't explain why 3 others are unidentified. Maybe the media doesn't want people to know that the 3 dead antifas were responsible for getting the 1 Trump supporter killed.

The object of war is not to die for your beliefs but to make the other bastards die for theirs.

14. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, tweakstick, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ GG...

As I'm sure you already know, there are zealots in every "group". Being blindly devoted to anything always blurs the lines of reality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    On the one hand, I'm glad that the proletarians gathered their pitchforks and rose up against the bourgeoisie, in a very communist attempt to overthrow the democratic republic, but on the other hand, I don't really understand why so many republicans, who tend to be very pro-capitalism and very pro-America, would do that.

If the small group of anti-American terrorists in the pro-Trump group actually WERE Trump supporters... I'm just going to presume that they are mentally ill, and we should not praise or reward their behavior, as it did nothing except turn a whole bunch of people against the Republican party (and Trump, but most of the people that hate Trump also hated him before this incident).
    Here's my question: Where were all the commie kids during all of this?

We've all no doubt seen the Antifa faggots being shipped in by the busloads. There has been no reporting (which means nothing, I know..) of the wide spread destruction that they normally leave behind that would reflect the numbers that were shipped in. Even with all of the brick pics and propane bottles, the mass numbers of idiots... they just didn't seem to materialize.

This leaves me to assume that since they weren't blowing shit up and destroying the place like we all expected, they were busy with other assignments.

By now, we've seen several pics proving that many of the protesters were, in fact, antifa. The autistic message board armies have been working hard for 24 hours now to track them down and prove who they are and are proving successful. I think that in the end, we are going to find out that a huge number of the supposed Trump supporters were, in fact, wolves in sheep's clothing - storming the Capital posing as Trumpers.

These pictures and massive amounts of evidence are going to come out. These idiots are hardly stealthy in their operations and seem to thrive on lookeemeez.

17. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Here's my question: Where were all the commie kids during all of this?

We've all no doubt seen the Antifa faggots being shipped in by the busloads. There has been no reporting (which means nothing, I know..) of the wide spread destruction that they normally leave behind that would reflect the numbers that were shipped in. Even with all of the brick pics and propane bottles, the mass numbers of idiots... they just didn't seem to materialize.

This leaves me to assume that since they weren't blowing shit up and destroying the place like we all expected, they were busy with other assignments.

By now, we've seen several pics proving that many of the protesters were, in fact, antifa. The autistic message board armies have been working hard for 24 hours now to track them down and prove who they are and are proving successful. I think that in the end, we are going to find out that a huge number of the supposed Trump supporters were, in fact, wolves in sheep's clothing - storming the Capital posing as Trumpers.

These pictures and massive amounts of evidence are going to come out. These idiots are hardly stealthy in their operations and seem to thrive on lookeemeez.
    I agree that the Antifa scumbags probably did infiltrate the Trump supporters and were responsible for the breach of the capital and the ensuing mayhem. I find it ironic that there were NO counter protests by the leftists given the known number of them present in DC. This points to the fact that they infiltrated the crowd to pose as trumpers so the blame could be laid on the “right wing extremists “.

19. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I agree that the Antifa scumbags probably did infiltrate the Trump supporters and were responsible for the breach of the capital and the ensuing mayhem. I find it ironic that there were NO counter protests by the leftists given the known number of them present in DC. This points to the fact that they infiltrated the crowd to pose as trumpers so the blame could be laid on the “right wing extremists “.
    A new question arises: If there were counter-protesters, would they have joined in on the invasion of the capitol, considering that actually IS their M.O. (the spreading of anarchy and chaos)?

I mean, someone has to be looking at this and thinking "There were no antifa present, but the Trump supporters were acting like members of antifa, which they almost never do. Something isn't adding up!"

Besides, it is never a good idea to want to be associated with a failed coup. Those folks tend to end up in unmarked graves. In this particular case, it looks like 3 of them actually will be ending up in unmarked graves.

Maybe those 3 developed a conscience, and their fellow antifas decided to execute them.

edit: Now they are talking about using the 25th Amendment to remove Trump!

I kinda hope they actually do it, which would enable us to use that same weapon against them, especially if they start showing support for BLM protesters again.

21. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

“All will be revealed.”

The best filmmakers engage the audience in the plot. Being human, we extrapolate from what we’ve seen and anticipate future events. Merely entertaining directors surprise us, temporarily yet forgettably engaging our minds. Their films affect the viewer almost identically to drugs, with fleeting mood changes.

Great directors, on the other hand, create otherwise indescribable universes. Anyone who has seen Fellini’s 8 ½ must agree. They forcibly open our minds to new ways of perceiving life.

The best teachers present problems incompletely, engaging the student into completing, and thereby solving, the problem for themselves. Not only does knowledge acquired in this way embed itself indelibly in the student’s mind, but the way in which that knowledge was acquired gets transmitted to the student.

President Donald Trump has been such a teacher to us. I believe that he is risking everything to engage us in a movie—an educational experience—of passing rarity.

For generations, Americans have been asleep, taking our way of life for granted.

Recent events have awakened us to the Enemy’s insidious, pervasive, cancerous attack. Too late? Trump the filmmaker has us on the edge of our seats. What can we do? Trump the teacher has many of us mentally engaged in trying to solve this problem.

Anyone who has ever programmed or worked on a car knows at least two things:
    (1) Unless it’s broke, don’t fix it, and
    (2) Until we precisely and unambiguously isolate the problems, one by one, we have no hope of fixing broken things.

For a long time, despite semi-consciousness, Americans have intuited America’s sickness. However, because “the car started most of the time”, we have largely done what humans do, namely, procrastinate, do the bare minimum, and hope for the best.

President Trump voluntarily and consciously placed himself and everything dear to him in danger in order to reveal to us The Problem.

America’s Problem lies, not with the operating system—the Constitution—nor with the American people as a whole, but principally with our educational system and the specific, entrenched, individuals entrusted with specific job duties.

President Trump has allowed his students, his audience—the deplorables (said with great pride)—to conclude for ourselves, among other things, not only what needs to be fixed in our educational system, but who needs to be replaced in their job duties. Until the eleventh hour, he has given these individuals the opportunity to redeem themselves, one by one. We deplorables have witnessed their specific failures for ourselves.

Our intelligent, and more importantly, WISE President knows a LOT. He has observed the situation for over four decades. He has seen through The Problem, AND HAS UNAMBIGUOUSLY REVEALED THE PROBLEM TO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THE WORLD OVER, which is why The Creatures so revile him.

Every human contains the potential for good and evil. Why, then, have those governmental “spark plugs” which need to be replaced, consistently opted for evil?

They must be compromised. By now, some of us suspect the exact nature of this compromise.

Rudy Giuliani said that President Trump “is always the calmest person in the room”.

Lin Wood has said, repeatedly, words to the effect that, “All will be revealed.”. Lin Wood has also said that President Trump “is a genius”.

A genius who has told us to stay calm and peaceful, and to watch the next two weeks closely.

Only one thing defines us. However, most of us, most of the time, forget to foster and develop that One Thing. Even our Sun will die one day. We all always have nothing material to lose; we’re going to lose everything material one day.

So, in that spirit, I continue to voluntarily and consciously—as everything should be done—bet everything worldly on my President, Donald Trump.

“All will be revealed.” You know it’s a good movie when you can’t even break to take a piss.

23. Likes Goodman Grey liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^

Anyone who has ever programmed or worked on a car knows at least two things:
    (1) Unless it’s broke, don’t fix it, and
    (2) Until we precisely and unambiguously isolate the problems, one by one, we have no hope of fixing broken things.
    If you don't change that timing belt on your interference engine before 60K miles, it will be broke - and permanently!

After that, it's not cost effective to fix it. Might as well call the junk yard to pick it up and buy a new one.

I call it term limits for cars.

We should have that for both houses as well as the presidency.

It's a shame that I should have to resort to that line of thinking. In a perfect world, Americans would simply follow up on our leaders to see if they are doing a good job in order to keep them in check. The good ones should be able to stay and represent us but the idiot masses just keep voting for "The name you know."

Yeah, I watched it. With the exception of Nigger Murphy being the redeemed hero, most of the premise was pretty damned accurate, too.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

The Chinese invented the game of Go, a game of placement, unlike Chess, which is a game of moves.

Go is to chess as chess is to checkers. President Trump is playing multidimensional Go.

Some of the pieces at his disposal:

If state legislatures and legal avenues fail, there is Executive Order 13848.

The state legislatures seem to be determined to certify the current results in the swing states, despite the mounting evidence of fraud. Too many RINOs defected.
    https://wentworthreport.com/2020/12/...e-order-13848/
    9 December 2020

The fate of Western Civilization, some three thousand years in the making, now hangs by a slender thread. That thread is Executive Order 13848. So what is in that Executive Order? The background to this is that the US President can make law. As Obama said, he had a “pen and a phone” and that was all he needed to remake the United States.

Legal contracts in the United States tend to be mercifully short, but there is also wide latitude in legislation in that country which allows new meanings to be construed by activist judges.

Obama’s EO

In the beginning there was Obama’s Executive Order 13694 signed on 1st April, 2015.

Section 1 of that Executive Order deals with blocking assets. Section 7 deals states that no notice has to be given in the blocking of assets under Section 1. It appears that blocking of assets has the same meaning as seizing of assets. Executive Order 13694 was not rescinded by President Trump and remains in effect. So assets can be seized.

Executive Order 13694 does not mention elections.

“Hillary’s” EO

Executive Order 13757 followed on 28th December, 2016. This Executive Order appears to be just one of Obama’s contributions to the Russia hysteria resulting from Hillary Clinton’s loss of the 2016 election. It names five Russian entities and four individual Russians that were sanctioned. The list is a token effort in that it did not affect business between the Obama regime and Russian entities which they wanted to do business with, i.e. Hunter Biden was able to be paid by the wife of the mayor of Moscow.

But it does have wording in it that is very useful in our current circumstances. Part (ii) (E) of Section 1 of that Executive Order directs the seizing of assets of any persons:

tampering with, altering, or causing a misappropriation of information with the purpose or effect of interfering with or undermining election processes or institutions

Part (iii) (B), Section 1 directs the seizing of assets of persons who “materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described” in part (ii). Under Section 1, the Secretary of the Treasury in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of State determines who is complicit for electoral cyber-crimes.

Executive Order 13757 was not rescinded by President Trump, remains in effect and is sufficient to reverse the electoral fraud in the recent presidential election.

What next?

The 45 days is up on Friday, 18th December. Then, within 45 days of that date, the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security will deliver a report to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, and the Secretary of Defense a report on foreign interference in the election which, amongst other things, will recommend remedial actions to be taken by the United States Government.

This explains why the Republican Party organised alternate slates of electors for the contested states. The remedy that the report by the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security are likely to recommend is that on 6th January Vice President Pence recognise the alternate slates when he opens and tallies electoral college votes in order to save the time and expense of new elections in those states.

This is the most likely path. It relies heavily on the Attorney General. The hapless Jeff Sessions was in that role when Executive Order 13848 was signed. He was replaced on 14th February, 2019, by Bill Barr. Barr seemed reliable but achieved nothing. The reason he slow-walked everything, couldn’t see corruption in the Hunter Biden laptop etc. became apparent when he recently referred to President Trump as a “deposed king ranting.” Barr outed himself as a Deep State operative too soon, and leaves his position on 23rd December and so won’t be involved in drafting the remedies report in response to the report by the Director of National Intelligence. The fate of Western Civilization hangs on such small matters.
    https://wentworthreport.com/the-etio...e-order-13848/
    16 December 2020

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

The Milgram experiment

Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick
    In a perfect world, Americans would simply follow up on our leaders to see if they are doing a good job in order to keep them in check. The good ones should be able to stay and represent us but the idiot masses just keep voting for "The name you know."
    We can apply conclusions from the Milgram experiment to understand how we acquire bad habits. We cultivate them via imperceptible, incremental steps taken consistently over time. In this way, we all can descend into unspeakable evil, like Hillary Clinton, George Soros, or Bill Gates. That's easy. Alternatively, we can strive to be someone like Donald Trump.

President Trump is deliberately making us suffer, forcing us to see how each and every one of us is responsible for our current predicament.

If we fail to learn from this painful experience of having fallen asleep at the wheel, Americans will deserve everything we get. "The price of Freedom is eternal vigilance."

Recall that Josh Philipp, host of The Epoch Times series, Crossroads, observed, "Socialism rewards failure.". It appeals to the wilfully brain-dead.

I believe that President Donald Trump will not only prevail, but will go down in history as the modern-day Father of Our Country.

27. Likes Goodman Grey liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???

Of all the bizarre shit that has happened over the last days, weeks and months, this takes the cake. I caught this video and something just clicked about it. Watch it, listen to him and then do it again. I'm not going to taint CO with my opinions on it so I'm going to shut my pie hole while you guys develop your own thoughts about it. Please give me your input.

זה זיוף עמוק

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Got to love that one image of the guy in the capitol with a large Stars and Bars confederate flag. Going to make me a framed picture of that. I MUST say this is the first time I've ever heard PBS and NPR both shilling for the American establishment.

30. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Trump has realized that he doesn't need the position of "President of the USA" to maintain his position of power.

The video sounds a little weird, though. Almost manufactured... I mean, the audio literally sounds a little off.

His head also seems to almost unnaturally be locked into specific positions...

My favorite part is when he says "election laws" at 1:09.

32. Likes N/A liked this post