Close

Likes Likes:  29
Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... wonder why the trash is left out?

Cages full of propane bottles under lock and key have been staged at various DC locations. Pallet loads of bricks as well:
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tweakstick, I'm hoping you've described what may actually occur later today. It sounds logical to me.
    It's hard to still have faith at this late hour, but one never knows; as I've said before, this is Donald Trump we're talking about here....
    Thanks for your comments. On this dark day, when the Democrats have again cheated their way to "victory" in Georgia, you've brought me a glimmer of hope.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Cages full of propane bottles under lock and key have been staged at various DC locations. Pallet loads of bricks as well:
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are getting dangerously close to some really bad shit...

BREAKING: revolution in process as Trump supporters break into the Capitol building, attacking police, breaking windows, and knocking down doors...
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...itol-building/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    We are getting dangerously close to some really bad shit...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...itol-building/
    Yep, the shit has just officially hit the fan.
    Name:  nancy's office.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  287.8 KB

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Yep, the shit has just officially hit the fan...
    (Conservative commentator) Sean Hannity just reported on his radio show that Capital police are using tear gas in the Rotunda of the Capital building. I can't find any confirmation of that, but if true...

Unbelievable!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    (Conservative commentator) Sean Hannity just reported on his radio show that Capital police are using tear gas in the Rotunda of the Capital building. I can't find any confirmation of that, but if true...

Unbelievable!
    I've heard reports of shots fired inside, seen pictures of guns drawn, protestors lying on ground with guns pointed at them. Also heard the Pentagon has denied the National Guard.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hannity just stated that he's heard reports of shots fired at the Capital.

Man, this could get out of hand so damn fast...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's been at least one person shot. A women shot in the neck being carted out on a stretcher. Apparently Virginia NG and state troopers being sent

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    5pm ET (10pm here in Britain). Seems to be calming down now.

Well, we've lost it. All our hopes are dashed. The American government - and I hate to say this - has no affection or recognition from me for the next four years.
    Let's just hope when the population sees the country going down the tubes, they'll wake up to reality.

Meanwhile, all I can advise is that Americans get as close to Biden on 20th January, and do your utmost to drown the crooked bastard out when he speaks. Shame him as the illegitimate president.
    I have one message only for Biden and his ho Harris: FUCK OFF!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really see what the problem is.

Members of BLM stormed city halls, burned down cities, murdered people, and committed various other felonies over the last year.

Why is it suddenly wrong when Republicans do the same things?

I still think Trump should do what Obama (a Democrat) did, and authorize drone strikes against two American citizens, Biden and Harris. Fuck it. Why should the Democrats be the only ones that are allowed to break the rules?

I think next time around, the Republicans should steal the election by introducing a shit-ton of false ballots.

The only way Americans are going to learn from history is by reliving it. Are children even allowed to study history in schools anymore?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mike Pence. You bastard. You had one fucking job. In four years. You have failed us. You have doomed us. You should hang next to all the rest for cowardice in the face of the enemy. There is no forgiveness for what any of these bastards have done.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Mike Pence. You bastard. You had one fucking job. In four years. You have failed us. You have doomed us. You should hang next to all the rest for cowardice in the face of the enemy. There is no forgiveness for what any of these bastards have done.

Pence has unfollowed Trump's Twitter account. The dirty bastard sold right out. Apparently, it was Pence who has authorised the NG to go in.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Good for Pence. Enough is enough and I voted for Trump. But I didn't vote for this bullshit. I'm with Pence on this. Where is the decency?
    Niggers didn't cause this, this time.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Pence has unfollowed Trump's Twitter account. The dirty bastard sold right out. Apparently, it was Pence who has authorised the NG to go in.
    So Pence was responsible for the death of that protester.

If he had demonstrated loyalty to his constituents by objecting to the electoral vote, this wouldn't have happened.

Pence killed an American Citizen.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Saboteur Pence Plotted to Call In National Guard Behind President Trump's Back

New statement reveals Pence conspired with Congressional leaders and Chairman of Joint Chiefs to authorize troop deployments in D.C. behind the President's back

...Vice President Mike Pence took to Twitter Wednesday to threaten the citizens who voted for his re-election in the 2020 presidential campaign, promising that pro-Trump protesters on Capitol Hill “will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.” Moments later, news broke that Pence had defied Trump by unilaterally deployment the National Guard against American citizens.

According to a statement from the office of acting SECDEF Chris Miller, Pence met with Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Sen, Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley, the lawmakers conspired to deploy the National Guard against protesters behind President Trump’s back.

In an appearance on the Fox News Channel, former White House Chief of Staff Reince Preibus called protesters domestic terrorists who “have no respect for democracy” and act “opposite of patriotism.” Preibus described the concerns of Trump voters in Washington as “pure insanity and disgusting.”
    https://nationalfile.com/breaking-pe...d-trumps-back/

Thomas Morani (?), from New Jersey, was behind the unarmed woman who died after being shot in the neck by capitol police (linked to MUST WATCH Twitter video):

https://twitter.com/Sophiavista17/st...13320008359938

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-videos-reportedly-show-dc-police-shoot-unarmed-peaceful-female-trump-supporter-in-neck/

Twitter might have taken this down:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sCkLXUH.gif 
Views:	29 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	13548

This makes the Pence-Ryan coup of a few years ago sound more plausible.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good for Pence. Enough is enough and I voted for Trump. But I didn't vote for this bullshit. I'm with Pence on this. Where is the decency?
    Niggers didn't cause this, this time.
    Unreggie...

No one here has suggested that niggers were behind this. Communist caused this.

Pence is a traitor. He had one job. He is part of the problem. He is compromised and sold us out to save his future and his ass. I wouldn't doubt one bit if he was on the Lolita Express flight logs or Epstein's private video collection at this point. What other explanation other than compromising evidence against him could explain this spineless coward's action?

All he had to do was send it back to the states but he caved. Not only caved, but went behind the POTUS back and set this shit in motion.

Who is responsible? Every damned person in this country that has allowed it to fall from grace through inaction, pacifism, liberalism, and calls for decency when none is given toward this country's own citizens.

Now please go back to whatever mommy's basement of operations Soros sends your checks to and kindly fuck off.

Name:	TJ the tree needs watering.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	158.5 KB 
ID:	13549

21. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One more thing, Unreggie and everyone:

Three days ago, The Proud Boys announced that they would be dressing in all black just like antqueefa.

Faggot communist or not, do you think that they are so stupid that they wouldn't beat the PB to the stick on this one? I don't doubt for a second that there were provocateurs wearing MAGA hats in the Capital. Likely the same stormed the building.

This is their MO, not ours!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Thousands of Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol Building, following Mike Pence’s betrayal of President Trump, when he announced he would not use his constitutional authority to reject Electoral College votes from states with serious election integrity issues.

DC Police reportedly shot and killed one unarmed, female Trump supporter through the windows of the Senate floor to the hallway outside.

National File can now confirm that SWAT units are descending on the US Capitol. Speaking on a live broadcast, Alex Jones said that police are “massing” on the building, with “hundreds” ready to go.
    SWAT descends on the US Capitol. pic.twitter.com/sjTrpUd7SJ
    — National File (@NationalFile) January 6, 2021

SWAT units will not be the only squads on the ground, as the National Guard has also been authorised to mobilise within Washington DC, only minutes after the unarmed Trump supporter was shot in the Capitol. Virginia is also now sending state troopers.
    https://nationalfile.com/video-swat-...rd-authorized/

The up-side to this, and there is, indeed, an up-side, is that the CCP will demand a Return On Investment from the faithless American "elites" whom they blackmailed/bribed. This ROI will amount to the ENTIRE assets of all these "elites", including their lives The Chinese are not called "The Jews of the Orient" for nothing.

The CCP will have no use for trouble-makers, basement-dwelling fat chicks, limp-wristed shemales, and, you guessed-it, niggers. I would bet my bottom dollar that, within 5.0 years, every nigger in what was once the U.S.A. will have been exterminated. Every. Single. One.

In the late 1970s, the CCP exterminated ALL dogs and cats in Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, and Beijing. They can do the same with chimps.

It's comforting knowing that Gretchen Whitmer and Nancy Pelosi will not be able to gloat for long.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does this look like a Trump supporter to you?

Name:	blm.png 
Views:	168 
Size:	426.3 KB 
ID:	13550