Close

Likes Likes:  29
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Although our Republic still hangs by a thread, already the Globalists have “come out” about their plans. Already the left has mentioned keeping “lists” of Trump supporters. Clearly, “They” feel they have won.

Do an online search in DuckDuckGo for:

chinese online trolls

china paid trolls

A reddit post by a TDS liberal called u/Fr1sk3r from at least a year ago said,
    “Twitter Shuts Down 200,000 Chinese Accounts for Spreading Disinformation About Hong Kong Protests”
    Upon reflection, I wonder, were those accounts pro- or anti-CCP? "Knowing" Twitter, it's hard to say.

Overturning America would be China’s crowning achievement.

• Controlling the internet is a documented Chinese tactic towards attaining that.
    • Imagine how many trolls China has dedicated to that goal.
    • If online trolls demoralize America’s core resistance, wouldn’t China’s aim of taking over America be more attainable?
    • Wouldn’t undermining America’s core resistance, therefore, be an obvious priority?
    • Q: Besides those who actually have escaped communism, such as Cubans and others, what group forms the core of America’s resistance to communist China?
    • A: Conservative Americans.

Ask yourselves, “What would an EFFECTIVE online troll do to seed doubt amongst a straightforward, conservative, family-focused group?
    It's been decades, but I recall that the LOTR character, Wormtongue, was soft, subtle, ambiguous, yet consistently and opportunistically relentless in undermining the vigor of Théoden.

“Why won’t this nutter bitch chill out?”

The short story is, I grew up in a cult and was systematically abused for almost twenty years. I believed my upbringing was normal. Those who abused me believed that they were behaving unimpeachably. They believed they were morally upright and that outsiders were immoral. Many of them went to their graves convinced of that.

My husband is the one who first asked me, “You were raised in a cult, weren’t you?”. He is the reason I am less insane than before.

Although I didn’t grow up under communism, I have lived a similar experience, know how to recognize manipulators, and would gladly die sooner than live under anything even close ever again.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^
    You are NOT a "nutter bitch" and I fully encourage you to not chill out. Please - keep going. I, for one appreciate your input.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^
    You are NOT a "nutter bitch" and I fully encourage you to not chill out. Please - keep going. I, for one appreciate your input.
    Seconded!

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Regarding the dire nature of our situation in America, we cannot help but believe:

“Not me.”

“Not today.”

"This is not real."

Now is NOT the time for action. It is only “a teachable moment”.
    “Let some time pass...”. Debate and ruminate “for decades”.
    Wait “150 years” to rebel against authority (after all, who are we to jump the gun and behave more hastily than “the original American colonists”?).

The past 20 years alone have warped American culture into a chickenshit, nigger-worshipping, miscegenation-advocating, men-wearing-dresses-advocating culture in which even the most old school among us FEAR to use non-P.C. language publicly.

People just like us already have lost their jobs and have been blacklisted, simply for expressing non-P.C. opinions outside of work.

I GUARANTEE that “150 years” after submitting to the results of a banana republic election, the idea of the Constitution would have been corrupted into something like Devil Worship, punishable by live organ removal.

If you haven't yet, now is the time to learn about the Milgram Shock Experiment on obedience to authority.
    Obviously, this was directed at me.

I don't get into online pissing matches, but I do have a question for you...

At what point are you going to lock and load and do more about this than bitching about it on the internet?

When you do that, and then face down the consequences, get back to me. Until then, don't chastise me for being fucking rational!

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Couldn't and wouldn't have said it better myself.
    Thanks, Doc!

Look -- I get it. We're all frustrated at the game being played on all of us. The environment we're in clearly represents the worst case of government overreach in history. The election was clearly a total scam.

I get the anger. I get the impatience. My gut tells me that this does not end well.

IMHO, the best thing we can do right now, is keep an eye on things, and stick together. There might come a time where a more forceful approach is necessary, and I promise, I will be there, but not yet...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Thanks, Doc!

Look -- I get it. We're all frustrated at the game being played on all of us. The environment we're in clearly represents the worst case of government overreach in history. The election was clearly a total scam.

I get the anger. I get the impatience. My gut tells me that this does not end well.

IMHO, the best thing we can do right now, is keep an eye on things, and stick together. There might come a time where a more forceful approach is necessary, and I promise, I will be there, but not yet...
    Yes, I agree. Please let's not argue among ourselves; there's nothing the enemy enjoys more. I hope nobody interpreted my comment to be taking sides. I can understand all the views expressed here.

10. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^
    ^^
    ^^^
    ^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^
    I was worried this was going to happen...

I offer my most sincere apologies to anyone who might have inferred my words as endorsement, inflammatory, or otherwise shit stirring towards any member here.

These are the times that try men's souls.

Thomas Paine

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"
    יֵשׁוּעַ
    (And you thought it was Lincoln, didn't you...)
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed
    Obviously, this was directed at me.

I don't get into online pissing matches,

but I do have a question for you...

At what point are you going to lock and load and do more about this than bitching about it on the internet?

When you do that, and then face down the consequences, get back to me. Until then, don't chastise me for being fucking rational!
    Almost immediately after the election, in the Shoutbox, you, “use(d the) terms, ‘fait accompli’ and ‘sadly’”, to describe the election’s outcome. Just now, I scrolled back in the Shoutbox to try to find your comment, but it seems no longer accessible.

Also, @MPH, you seem to have deleted or greatly edited a post of yours in which you said:

@MPH, Why did you edit your post?

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    After his speech at the Hudson Institute was cancelled, Guo Wengui, a former Chinese business tycoon from China who is now actively exposing the Communist Party officials’ corruption, issued a press release and held a press conference at the National Press Club on October 5 (2017).

Guo stated that China has a complete “BGY” plan to control the world.

“BGY” stands for, “The plan (which) includes

Blue (control the Internet),
    Gold (buy influence with money), and
    Yellow (seduce key people with sex).

http://chinascope.org/archives/13402...65625000000000

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guo Wengui
    "We must know that the 2020 presidential election is not really an election campaign between the Republican Party or the Democratic Party," Guo said.

"In fact, it is actually a campaign between President Trump and Wang Qishan and Xi Jinping."

https://freebeacon.com/national-secu...mp-reelection/

Attorney Sidney Powell, who is closer to the facts than I, said the American Republic, literally, hangs by a thread.
    The alternative to a Trump second term boils down to CCP rule via the “front” of Kamala Harris, the child of Marxists and a staunch Second Amendment opponent, with something like nigger Bilderberger, Stacey Abrams.
    Our job, as Americans, is to accept this miserable abstraction as concrete reality from which the only escape will come through our individual actions, in real life, amongst our neighbors:
    by making the appropriate day-to-day changes to our to-do lists, as we have privately decided for ourselves.

Above all, we must avoid the temptation to fall back asleep, hoping the nightmare will magically end, hoping that, by further procrastination and denial, the abstraction will pass overhead like clouds in the sky.
    Biden, if his mind lasts, will almost certainly be thrown under the bus. Giuliani has said repeatedly that he has enough evidence right now to prosecute an indictment of the Biden crime family.
    Accepting the results of a flagrantly illegal election—AT ALL—means accepting leadership by the CCP, famous for its history of brutality, in which the average individual will be humiliated, broken, and ground to dust. Only someone disastrously naive or on the CCP payroll would seriously consider even temporarily doing so.

The time for abstraction is over, the time for “sticking together” with virtual online abstractions whom we know even less well than the supermarket cashier, even less well than our friends, even less well than our spouses, even less well than ourselves, of whom we know only “the tip of the iceberg”

Now is the ultimate opportunity to find out who we really are.

I believe that, when the time comes, our President, Donald Trump, but for whom we would already be marching in lock step in Chinese forced labor camps, will let us know unambiguously the time has come.

Having survived a lot and had an aMAZing life, for which I’m grateful, I’m ready.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking:

What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?

Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?...

The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

If...if...

We didn't love freedom enough.

And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation....

We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Seconded!
    Thirded!!

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Powerful

Open Letter to President Donald Trump, from Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano:

https://catholicfamilynews.com/blog/...-donald-trump/

Ep 628: The Hour of Action, Steve Bannon's Warroom:

https://rumble.com/vcfga6-ep-628-the...+War+Room&ep=2

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I was worried this was going to happen...

I offer my most sincere apologies to anyone who might have inferred my words as endorsement, inflammatory, or otherwise shit stirring towards any member here.
    Don't worry about it, man...

I read phrases like "Almost immediately after the election, in the Shoutbox, you, “use(d the) terms, ‘fait accompli’ and ‘sadly’”, to describe the election’s outcome. Just now, I scrolled back in the Shoutbox to try to find your comment, but it seems no longer accessible" [something I have no control over], and know what I'm dealing with.

Not going there...

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Normally, I like to use analogies, and can only come up with a lousy one right now. Veterans on this forum should correct me in this but, it's my impression that, when a jet breaks the sound barrier, there is a shock wave which follows that event.

One of the sources of Patriots' AMPLE frustration regarding the massive 2020 election fraud is that we are not even "Monday morning quarterbacks", but more like Thursday lunch quarterbacks.

President Donald Trump is, essentially, a black diamond, the toughest natural mineral on Earth (if I'm wrong about black diamond, please substitute the accurate mineral), at the nexus of the forces of Good and Evil. Sounds dramatic, but if Archbishop Vigano thinks so too, I'm secure in my opinion.

President Trump is the jet breaking the sound barrier. What we Patriots see and hear are, at best, the aftermath of the repercussions from the shockwave following President Trump's actions.

So, if President Trump--more fully informed than the sum of all of us--is continuing to fight, I have faith that the fight is worth continuing. We cannot know what is actually happening.

Talk about a cliffhanger:
    https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusi...lection-fraud/

Thanks to the unprecedented nature of the legal situation, the state legislatures whose electoral college votes are in question clearly did NOT understand their rights regarding calling special sessions. "More time is needed.". In this situation, as I understand it, the actual power to decide the electoral college votes belongs "closest to the people", with the STATE legislatures, and not with congress, nor with Vice President Pence.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/pa-senate-letter/

For a grin, go to the twitter link on this page (hopefully Jackass Dorsey won't have pulled it):
    https://populist.press/watch-romney-...anted-traitor/

We got a LONG way to go yet! MAN, our Founding FATHERS must have played a lot of videogames to have provided for such complex eventualities.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Fat Lady = not even on stage, still wolfing-down Doritos

President Trump on Tuesday said he and Vice President Mike Pence are “in total agreement” that the vice president “has the power to act” and block the certification of the 2020 presidential election results on Wednesday.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...legal-election

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Normally, I like to use analogies, and can only come up with a lousy one right now. Veterans on this forum should correct me in this but, it's my impression that, when a jet breaks the sound barrier, there is a shock wave which follows that event.

One of the sources of Patriots' AMPLE frustration regarding the massive 2020 election fraud is that we are not even "Monday morning quarterbacks", but more like Thursday lunch quarterbacks.

President Donald Trump is, essentially, a black diamond, the toughest natural mineral on Earth (if I'm wrong about black diamond, please substitute the accurate mineral), at the nexus of the forces of Good and Evil. Sounds dramatic, but if Archbishop Vigano thinks so too, I'm secure in my opinion.

President Trump is the jet breaking the sound barrier. What we Patriots see and hear are, at best, the aftermath of the repercussions from the shockwave following President Trump's actions.

Yes on the sound, no on the diamond.

It's actually lonsdaleite. Same atoms as a diamond but arranged in a hexagon pattern.

I think you have an otherwise accurate description of DC right now.

I may be wrong here, but I see a shot out of the blue that may be happening here. No-one can see it coming if I'm right. The state legislatures are with us. It's only the governors and secretaries of state that are screwing us over here. They thought that it was over as soon as they signed the papers and the EC met.

Follow me on this one. Remember how two sets of electors were chosen for several of the states? This puts a reserve chute in place but not how most people are thinking. People assumed this was in case the courts decided against the states. Trump knew the whole time that Roberts was a rotten apple.

I give you article 2, section 1, paragraph 2:

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress.
    Tomorrow, the EC results will be delivered to Pence.

Imagine this scenario: Pence now looks at two sets of electors. He sends the matter back to the individual state legislatures for clarification as to who THEY want as electors. This bypassess the Executive branches of the states. All the governors could do at that point would be to lock the doors to prevent a special session. They've threatened to do it already. How do you think that shit's gonna go down?

The state legislatures have already mostly gone on record as saying that this is bullshit. I think that it will take one state to make the house of cards tumble. The SLs are ready to kick it over.

If it happens, no-one will know what happened until the sonic boom hits them in the back and knocks them face down in the mud.

24. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Possible Backroom Deal Between Pence, Pelosi, McConnell and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy

This got me worried:

Vice President Mike Pence, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell have reached an informal backroom deal to expedite the January 6 challenge in the Electoral College and end it with a simple majority vote after a two hour debate, multiple Capitol Hill sources have confirmed to National File.

This comes after National File reported that McCarthy originally planned to work with Pelosi to change the January 6 rules so the challenge would not be allowed. McCarthy denied this, and our Capitol Hill sources now say that McCarthy instead pursued a backroom deal with Congressional leadership.

. . .

The informal agreement is to cap the debate at two hours, then have Congressional leadership gavel over any objections and pursue a scripted simple majority vote to confirm the electoral votes, National File’s sources explain.
    One source noted that this will likely conjure images of the 2012 Republican convention, when former RNC Chair John Boehner ignored loud objections from former Texas Rep. Dr. Ron Paul’s delegates, and read from an already prepared script on a teleprompter instead.

. . .

This likely calls into question Pence’s claim that the millions of voters who feel disaffected by the credible reports of widespread voter fraud will “have their day in Congress,” as this “day” may be cut short by top leadership.
    We'll find out soon enough :/

https://nationalfile.com/backroom-de...ebate-sources/

26. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

Now I'm Definitely Worried

President Donald Trump intends to continue pursuing challenges to the outcome of the 2020 election in as many as eight states regardless of the result of the joint session of Congress on Jan. 6, when lawmakers will vet and count Electoral College votes.

“You watch what happens over the next couple of weeks. You watch what’s going to come out. Watch what’s going to be revealed,” the president said.

“That was a rigged election, but we’re still fighting it and you’ll see what’s going to happen.

“You can lose and that’s acceptable. You lose, you lose … but when you win in a landslide and they steal it and it’s rigged, it’s not acceptable.”

Trump later said he’ll be in Georgia to campaign against Republican Gov. Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger “in about a year and a half,” which suggests that the president views the post-election challenge as a long-term battle.

“I think he’s just such a fighter,” Amy Hicks, a homemaker from ~Muscle Shoals, Alabama~, told The Epoch Times.

“If they certify [Biden] tomorrow, Trump, I don’t think he’ll ever concede. He’ll just move on.”

WTF?!?!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-committed-to-challenging-election-beyond-joint-session-on-jan-6_3644964.html?utm_source=morningbrief&utm_medium= email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-01-06

28. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Republicans just lost the senate. This could be a very long four years for gun owners.Ammo and reloading supplies are already hard to find and prices are through the roof. And I am sure losing the Georgia senate runoff’s giving the Democrats the Senate majority, won’t help.