Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I would never advocate violence against any:

AfriCANS
    MexiCANS
    AfCANistans
    Commie fake AmeriCANS
    What about CANadians?

I'm kidding, of course.

If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lt. General Thomas McInerny says White Hats got Nancy Pelosi's laptop during the Wednesday 06 January Capitol breach, which is one reason she's running around like a malfunctioning Dalek.

A very interesting video, worth watching in its entirety:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YY97haR18zKt/

One thing for sure: movies of what we're living through won't hold a candle to the real thing.
    “What would things have been like if every Security Operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Stalin's...cursed machine would have ground to a halt!...We had no awareness of the real situation." ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I got myself a NORINCO SKS - $149 at the time, believe it or not. The only stamped steel on it is the trigger guard.

I call it my can gun.

It only serves one purpose - shootin' cans when the shit hits the fans.

Of course I'm not speaking in any sense other than self defense when warranted, justifiable and completely legal.

I would never advocate violence against any:

AfriCANS
    MexiCANS
    AfCANistans
    Commie fake AmeriCANS
    As long as you’ve got ammo,any rifle is good. Most 7.62X 39 steel case are long gone from the shelves.And the libs are going to try to make sure that it’s no longer available to us.They want to stop the importing of ammo, guns and parts.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    What about CANadians?

I'm kidding, of course.

Except for that time they burned down the White House, I think we're generally chill with those folks.
    It's kind of hard to hold a grudge against them. They're just so damned polite.

Besides, It was us that declared war and I'm pretty sure we burned down Toronto (York) over it. Hey, we ended up with a cool National Anthem out of the deal.

As long as they keep those Chicomms that are doing military drills up there from coming over our border we'll stay cool with them but I'm afraid that's not where this is heading. Trudeau's faggot ass is letting them do whatever they want up there. I'm pretty sure they have one purpose and goal for being there: To prepare for an invasion of our northern border.

Get your shit straight, Canada. We don't want to have to hurt you guys. You all do remember we did put a blockade around Cuba, for shit like that, right?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    As long as you’ve got ammo,any rifle is good. Most 7.62X 39 steel case are long gone from the shelves.And the libs are going to try to make sure that it’s no longer available to us.They want to stop the importing of ammo, guns and parts.
    Are bows, crossbows, and arrows still available?

What about kitchen knives and large hammers?

I'm just saying we don't necessarily need to limit ourselves to guns. And even if not used in a self-defense situation, they can still be useful as tools, possibly for hunting animals (deer, buffalo, cows, etc.).

I can imagine butchers will become extremely popular in a SHTF situation, considering most people aren't skilled in that vocation (realistically, it might be easier for most people to hunt and kill an animal, and then take it to someone else for processing, and maybe let the butcher keep some of the meat as payment for services rendered). At least until more people are retrained as butchers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    Are bows, crossbows, and arrows still available?

What about kitchen knives and large hammers?
    You wanna mess someone up bad?

Spoons. Demitasse spoons, especially. Flash one of those bad boys on a subway train and expect instant respect. Well. At least, so I hear

I never leave the house without one.
    “What would things have been like if every Security Operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Stalin's...cursed machine would have ground to a halt!...We had no awareness of the real situation." ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

7. Likes Goodman Grey liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick
    Get your shit straight, Canada. We don't want to have to hurt you guys. You all do remember we did put a blockade around Cuba, for shit like that, right?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yiwCUTf.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	13597

Bring it, muthafukkah!!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    You wanna mess someone up bad?

Spoons. Demitasse spoons, especially. Flash one of those bad boys on a subway train and expect instant respect. Well. At least, so I hear

I never leave the house without one.

10. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we should all listen to this guy (whoever he is).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgG7AWXFInU

The caption has been changed, and the tone now much more serious.

12. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Congress, Judges, DAs, AGs, CJCS, heads of the MSM, Big Tech, and major corporations

The corruption is with our "leaders":

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...-biden-n309123

“That which thy fathers have bequeathed to thee, earn it anew if thou wouldst possess it.”
    – Goethe: Faust,
    epigraph to Marion Rombauer Becker’s Joy of Cooking

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Frankly, I would be shocked were the CJCS _not_ an ass-covering, sleazy political bastard.

We are in the right AND in the majority!

At least 75 MILLION people--I read somewhere that President Trump's real vote tally exceeded 100 MILLION--feel outraged.

Authority is something which We The People have become habituated to assigning to judges, and to those in congress.

In a lifeboat situation, or at the crash site of an aircraft, those accustomed to authority and luxury would, I think, become far worse than everybody else. George Soros without his money or his paid guards, would be revealed as just an unscrupulous, evil old Thing.

MINIMUM 75,000,000+ strong, versus--what?--400 control-freak assholes (if that) MAX? Even a nigger could do the math.
    "(We) are many
    —they are few."

Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    We are in the right AND in the majority!

At least 75 MILLION people--I read somewhere that President Trump's real vote tally exceeded 100 MILLION--feel outraged.

Authority is something which We The People have become habituated to assigning to judges, and to those in congress.

In a lifeboat situation, or at the crash site of an aircraft, those accustomed to authority and luxury would, I think, become far worse than everybody else. George Soros without his money or his paid guards, would be revealed as just an unscrupulous, evil old Thing.

MINIMUM 75,000,000+ strong, versus--what?--400 control-freak assholes (if that) MAX? Even a nigger could do the math.
    "(We) are many
    —they are few."
    Your preaching to the choir. I think all 75,000,000 of us know the libs cheated.Problem is most of the Republicans politicians won’t do anything about it.

16. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post