Close

Likes Likes:  29
Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    As far as I can tell, the crap we are dealing with is about as consequential to the universe as, I don't know... a crumb from a piece of toast falling into the sink.
    IF that

Thank you for, essentially, paraphrasing the 600+ year-old conclusion of The Divine Comedy.

Can't believe I'm concerned about matching commas at such a time, but humans are nothing if not creatures of habit, and habit grabs the steering wheel during stressful times. Even Dante was concerned with word choice and poetic meter. However, he did that, not out of foolish preoccupation with detail, but to ease semantic understanding.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Well, at least the Democratic Party isn't attempting a coup against an active sitting president of the usa.
    They don't need to, they just rigged the election and stole President Trump's Presidency literally right out from under his ass. AND GOT AWAY WITH IT.

That would be something that might bother a few people, don't you think?
    At a guess, there is currently 75+ fucking million people in the US (alone) who are totally fucking pissed!

Besides, if Clinton wasn't removed from the office after being found guilty and after being impeached, what makes you think Trump will be removed after being found innocent and not being impeached the first time? Even if Trump was (allegedly) guilty this time around, what makes anyone think that he will be treated worse than Clinton?
    Both Clinton and Trump were impeached. Neither Clinton nor Trump were convicted by the Senate.

Trump will be treated worse than Clinton and any one in probably in all of history. Simply because he is one of us and not one of them!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    The video appears to be pre-recorded and edited for time. Trump's affect is different than usual -- almost like he's doing something against his will. The way he used the term "election laws" at about 1:14, shrug of the shoulders, hands turned up, spoken as if a question, stood out as particularly odd to me.

I hope it's not more than just some weird lighting and a long day. I read a novel once where a secret group inside the government kidnapped the president's family and threatened to kill them if he told anyone. He acquiesced to their demands over time, under duress of course, and avoided the 25th Amendment until some reporter learned the truth. I wish I could remember the name of the book...

Anyway, I hope some shit like that isn't going down here!
    Well, I think some shit like that is going down here. Apparently, I'm not the only one that caught it when it first came out. The innerwebz lit up with soon after I caught it. It wasn't just my paranoia as some would have me believe.

This was a deepfake. Nothing anyone can say would change my mind at this point. The artifacts are there and plain to see if you know what to look for and listen to. Zooming in and putting it in slo mo will reveal SO much that you won't even need an expert to explain it.

The doomsday plane is in the air again as well.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    *sigh*... I'm glad I don't live anywhere near D.C.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    *sigh*... I'm glad I don't live anywhere near D.C.
    Too many niggers, for one thing.

I read somewhere that that dried-up old hag, Nancy Pee, flipped-out and tried to get the CJCS to disable President Trump's nuclear code(s). Also, she seems more unhinged than usual lately, based on "Their" spastic efforts to impeach him or invoke the 25th Amendment against him. What's a few days?

This might mean that "They" actually didn't get him!

Also, a highly questionable site said that, after his Twitter account was shut down, the President took off in Night76, like any smart twelve-year-old whose social media privileges have been curtailed.

However, seriously, given the circumstances, that makes sense. Although I've never been inside Night76, that type of plane sounds like a great place for someone needing access to secure communication lines and transportation. "They" have been shutting the President off from all social media, trying to box him in, and now he may be at large in a rig fancier than the batmobile. So that wrinkled bitch may have her knickers in a twist with good reason.

Maybe President Trump asked himself, "What will I most regret not having done?", and decided to go out and get a beer and smokes in high style. Then again, maybe not.

"STAY TUNED!"

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes the best revenge involves causing your enemies to go insane.

I can only imagine which anti-psychotics Pelosi has been eating lately.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    I read somewhere that that dried-up old hag, Nancy Pee, flipped-out and tried to get the CJCS to disable President Trump's nuclear code(s). "
    They love to carry on about Trump and the nuclear button. They just don't get it, Trump is not a warmonger.

Besides, I would imagine that for Trump or any other President to launch a nuclear attack, there would be a number of people involved in the process from the President all the way to the missile commanders and every one of them would have to be convinced it was dam well warranted. The media has people believing he can just type the codes into his phone and 5 minutes later the whole world explodes.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Sometimes the best revenge involves causing your enemies to go insane.

I can only imagine which anti-psychotics Pelosi has been eating lately.
    That might have put her in a bind. Don't some of those make you gain weight???

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper
    They love to carry on about Trump and the nuclear button. They just don't get it, Trump is not a warmonger.

Besides, I would imagine that for Trump or any other President to launch a nuclear attack, there would be a number of people involved in the process from the President all the way to the missile commanders and every one of them would have to be convinced it was dam well warranted. The media has people believing he can just type the codes into his phone and 5 minutes later the whole world explodes.
    That's right! He's the only President (I think (could easily be wrong)) who decided on his own, without "help" from mass protests, to try to end a war and bring troops home.

The second bit sums up what the CJCS told Pelosi to calm her down and get her to leave him tf alone he has a job to do godammit

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

If Trump is on that bird and if he's on a mission to declassify everything, have a look where it is now.

Everyone knows what's hidden in that joint.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	night76.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	13586

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/NIGHT76

The Truth is out There!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been hearing a rumor that the four dead Trump supporters were the ones that masterminded the invasion on the Capitol.

It's all their fault, and everyone else was just following them.

Eh... it was worth a try.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trust me on this (and no, I won't go into it) Trump is not on the flight that flightaware.com shows.

On a side note, If any of you have Parler on your mobiles, IMMEDIATELY turn off your automatic updates. The app will be removed if you don't. This is true across all platforms.

Not only did Screwgle and Crapple remove it from their I-sore and play options, they are removing it from your phones with a new, unscheduled, rushed censorship software push.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Comic relief

Since on the subject of Trump deepfake earlier, this is just to show that a couple of assclowns can do a better job than the hacks in DC. They even did it in 1080P as opposed to the 720 in this video. (The Whitehouse doesn't publish anything in less than 1080P if that tells you something).

When you stop and think about it, this should piss you off knowing that our tax dollars can't even buy a good deepfake. What the hell would the CIA do if they needed to frame a foreign despot for a gay orgy murder? I guess they would have to hire Parker and Stone.

Last edited by tweakstick; 01-10-2021 at 08:39 AM.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

"great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellies"

Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White
    Dish the dirt, Mr. President, then come over to Britain to live.

I can dream, can't I? At least don't take that away from me.
    *ahem* May I remind you that you already have Boris Johnson AND Katie Hopkins!

Whereas we here in America need someone to balance the fecal golem collective of Lori Lightfoot, Stacey Abrams, Whoopi Goldberg, Maxine Waters, "heels-up" Ho-ris, Don Lemon (can It get any worse?!), "etcetera, etcetera, etcetera"!

Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick
    When you stop and think about it, this should piss you off knowing that our tax dollars can't even buy a good deepfake. What the hell would the CIA do if they needed to frame a foreign despot for a gay orgy murder? I guess they would have to hire Parker and Stone

Is it possible that those who made the deepfake of Trump were instructed to make it somewhat detectable?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Is it possible that those who made the deepfake of Trump were instructed to make it somewhat detectable?

Honestly, that was the first thing that went through my mind the very first time I watched it!

I thought "this is some kind of a joke, right?"

It was almost laughable to me. Mrs. Tweak thought it looked fine and couldn't see the problems with it until I stood her right in front of the screen and pointed this shit out to her. In her defense, my vision is better than 20/20 but the mannerisms gave it away even from a distance. Some of the words coming out of his mouth couldn't even be pronounced with a tongue where it was (or wasn't) in his mouth. It's kind of hard to get sound to come out of your mouth anyway with a giant black hole in your throat!

It was almost as if they trying to be seen by us in order to send a message: "Fuck you! We don't even care if you know!" Kind of like when they assassinated Scalia and put the pillow over his head or when Putin pours polonium in your coffee. Everyone knows it, but nobody speaks it.

On the other side of the spectrum, with all the glitches, strange wordings and bizarre hand motions, I had to wonder if some of us weren't supposed to be still sitting at home with our Little Orphan Annie secret decoder rings, planning the coup.

(click)

Trump is, afterall, known for wording things to send messages.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, that was the first thing that went through my mind the very first time I watched it!

I thought "this is some kind of a joke, right?"

It was almost laughable to me. Mrs. Tweak thought it looked fine and couldn't see the problems with it until I stood her right in front of the screen and pointed this shit out to her. In her defense, my vision is better than 20/20 but the mannerisms gave it away even from a distance. Some of the words coming out of his mouth couldn't even be pronounced with a tongue where it was (or wasn't) in his mouth. It's kind of hard to get sound to come out of your mouth anyway with a giant black hole in your throat!

It was almost as if they trying to be seen by us in order to send a message: "Fuck you! We don't even care if you know!" Kind of like when they assassinated Scalia and put the pillow over his head or when Putin pours polonium in your coffee. Everyone knows it, but nobody speaks it.

On the other side of the spectrum, with all the glitches, strange wordings and bizarre hand motions, I had to wonder if some of us weren't supposed to be still sitting at home with our Little Orphan Annie secret decoder rings, planning the coup.

(click)

Liberals are blatantly cheating. We’ve all known that. GOP pussies are allowing them to get away with it.
    By the way, love the AK. Purchased a Saiga Russian made when they were cheap.Fun little shooter.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    ^That's some seizure-inducing graphics there!

Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick
    I haven't found an exact quotation of Trump's message to Joe Biden, but my impression was that it may have gone something like, "I won't be at your inauguration.". In other words, it was a throwdown (but I'll be at mine).

January 3, 2021

Kamala Harris, the so called anointed “Vice President Elect” was sworn in the new 117th Congress today as Senator from California.
    https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/01/0...17th-congress/

When asked by Alex Jones how likely, on a scale of one to ten, he felt it was that President Trump would be sworn in for a second term, without hesitation, and with a relaxed happy smile on his face, General Michael Flynn said, "ten out of ten".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Liberals are blatantly cheating. We’ve all known that. GOP pussies are allowing them to get away with it.
    By the way, love the AK. Purchased a Saiga Russian made when they were cheap.Fun little shooter.
    I got myself a NORINCO SKS - $149 at the time, believe it or not. The only stamped steel on it is the trigger guard.

I call it my can gun.

It only serves one purpose - shootin' cans when the shit hits the fans.

Of course I'm not speaking in any sense other than self defense when warranted, justifiable and completely legal.

I would never advocate violence against any:

AfriCANS
    MexiCANS
    AfCANistans
    Commie fake AmeriCANS

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

AfriCANS
    MexiCANS
    AfCANistans
    Commie fake AmeriCANS
    What about CANadians?

I'm kidding, of course.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Lt. General Thomas McInerny says White Hats got Nancy Pelosi's laptop during the Wednesday 06 January Capitol breach, which is one reason she's running around like a malfunctioning Dalek.

A very interesting video, worth watching in its entirety:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YY97haR18zKt/

One thing for sure: movies of what we're living through won't hold a candle to the real thing.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got myself a NORINCO SKS - $149 at the time, believe it or not. The only stamped steel on it is the trigger guard.

I call it my can gun.

It only serves one purpose - shootin' cans when the shit hits the fans.

Of course I'm not speaking in any sense other than self defense when warranted, justifiable and completely legal.

AfriCANS
    MexiCANS
    AfCANistans
    Commie fake AmeriCANS
    As long as you’ve got ammo,any rifle is good. Most 7.62X 39 steel case are long gone from the shelves.And the libs are going to try to make sure that it’s no longer available to us.They want to stop the importing of ammo, guns and parts.