Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

What happened to Phoenix?

I came back from a visit to Phoenix. It has become nigrified especially the west valley. Downtown Phoenix had niggers shuffling around everywhere. I remember when I could walk around phoenix without seeing a pavement ape and deal with regular humans. Now the plague has come to the beautiful state of az. What gives? I heard they are even moving into the east valley.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggermobiles are becoming more dependable.

Plus there has to be an attraction... like easier or more Gibbs.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    How disgusting! Have been to Phoenix as exchange student in the early 2000s, can't remember of any niggers back then. At my high school there was only one! So sad! Where do all these shitbeasts come from?

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I came back from a visit to Phoenix. It has become nigrified especially the west valley. Downtown Phoenix had niggers shuffling around everywhere. I remember when I could walk around phoenix without seeing a pavement ape and deal with regular humans. Now the plague has come to the beautiful state of az. What gives? I heard they are even moving into the east valley.
    Regrettably, plagues don't recognize geographical boundaries......

Shitbeasts
    Chimpout Guest
    How disgusting! Have been to Phoenix as exchange student in the early 2000s, can't remember of any niggers back then. At my high school there was only one! So sad! Where do all these shitbeasts come from?
    "Shitbeasts"
    LMFAO!!! That's exactly what they are

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals happened to it. Slowly it is turning blue more and more each year. That attracts niggers and illegals which in turn means more liberals. The slow death has begun.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It sucks. Still enjoy the sun and other activities. The crazy house building ranging to 300k is wild. I'm lucky enough to have a Deli Job with no niggers in the work place.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shitbeasts View Post
    "Shitbeasts"
    LMFAO!!! That's exactly what they are
    Yep, my favourite expression for them. Beasts, whose skin looks like shit.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It sucks. Still enjoy the sun and other activities. The crazy house building ranging to 300k is wild. I'm lucky enough to have a Deli Job with no niggers in the work place.
    I want to work in a nigger free zone.

Full clipUnregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yep, my favourite expression for them. Beasts, whose skin looks like shit.
    Not to mention the skunk killin' SMELL...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clipUnregistered View Post
    Not to mention the skunk killin' SMELL...
    True dat!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have business interests in PHX. I haven't been down there since Covid for various reasons, but I too was shocked at how many niggers were knuckling around down there. I strongly suspect these niggers came from SoCal and were displaced by the burgeoning Hispanic population in the greater L.A. region.

DenigrifyPhoenix
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I have business interests in PHX. I haven't been down there since Covid for various reasons, but I too was shocked at how many niggers were knuckling around down there. I strongly suspect these niggers came from SoCal and were displaced by the burgeoning Hispanic population in the greater L.A. region.
    A lot of them come from Chicongo, NY, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Detroit and those other cold nigger cities. They being their crime and negroidity with them. Maryvale isn't called Scaryvale for no reason.