Close

Likes Likes:  29
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Election - this really isn't over yet!

I have just listened to Senator Mo Brooks, and he explained what he intends to do on 6th January, when the Electoral College votes are officially counted.
    He plans to object to the votes from the six States that are clearly suspicious, and he claims it requires only one other Senator to join him in his objection to force the issue to be passed to the House, where each State gets one vote. If this happened, it would almost certainly mean President Trump would win another four-year term in the White House.

Can anyone confirm that only two Senatorial objections are required to bring about a vote in the House? If so, it seems to me that the President has it in the bag!

2. Likes N/A, Chimp Detester liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White
    Can anyone confirm that only two Senatorial objections are required to bring about a vote in the House? If so, it seems to me that the President has it in the bag!
    I cannot confirm this.

However, Sidney Powell said in an interview, in similar, if not exact wording, "The only day set in stone in the Constitution is inauguration day in January.". I thought she said January 21st, but it's "January 20 (or January 21 if January 20 falls on a Sunday)". And this is based on a statement of Ruth Bader Ginsburg's in the context of--I'm pretty sure--Bush v. Gore.

I trust Sidney Powell. THERE IS STILL TIME.

THERE STILL ARE OPTIONS.

Anyone who says otherwise is either extraordinarily naive or part of the communist demoralization machine. Trust me, no single ethnic group is more wiley than the Chinese. They been at this for MILLENNIA.

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings, and she's still putting on her makeup.

Steve Bannon's War Room:
    https://rumble.com/vbvsjk-bannons-wa...f=6zof&mrefc=2

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not true, sadly...

Rep. Mo Brooks is not a Senator. He's the Representative (Congressman) from Alabama's 5th Congressional district -- essentially, Huntsville. He's the equivalent of one of your MP's...

Our national elections are designed to be impervious to the court system. The commies used that to steal this election. As of a few hours ago, they succeeded. A senile old pervert is now our president-elect.

My hope is, the Republican Party will embark upon a massive effort to rework the way we vote every 4 years on the first Tuesday of November.

TRUMP still has another month-and-a-half. A lot of good can come from that, and I think it will.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    --> ^With all due respect, I am going to assume that attorneys Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, and Lin Wood know more about this than you and would not be expending the effort they are were these efforts futile.

--> If the November 3, 2020 election results, as called by the mainstream media stand, then, "the way (Americans) vote every 4 years on the first Tuesday of November" will be exactly as meaningful as voting in Venezuela or Russia.

--> Communist infiltration of every major American institution has been ongoing for years, and I assume such infiltration would almost certainly involve conservative online forums such as this one. Infiltrate each organization, prove oneself a trusted and indispensable member, ABOVE REPROACH, and work from within to undermine Americans' will.

The operating procedure of the "color revolution" is primarily psychological, geared to breaking Americans' will from within.

IFF Americans' will cannot be broken, despite such honeyed words as yours, we may yet turn the tide.

MORE THAN EVER, AMERICANS MUST STAND TOGETHER WITH INDOMITABLE WILL. Remote rule by communist China WILL BE NO JOKE. And that IS what a "Biden presidency" will, essentially, amount to. Don't make it easy for the communist Chinese!

Folks, you need to know the history of China.

--> The Chinese do NOT value human life, least of all the lives of non-Han Chinese. <--

--> The purpose of such words as, "fait accompli", "sadly...", and, everything assuring us that things will be business as usual is to lull us back into the same complacency that made it easy for Chinese communists and their "useful idiots" to infiltrate EVERY American institution.

--> Regardless of whether or not I am alone in this, I choose to interpret such words to mean that ALL IS NOT LOST. The purpose of such words as yours is, in fact, ENTIRELY TO DESTROY THE RESOLVE TO FIGHT WHILE A CHANCE OF SUCCESS STILL REMAINS:

https://rumble.com/vbvsjk-bannons-wa...f=6zof&mrefc=2

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    --> ^With all due respect, I am going to assume that attorneys Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, and Lin Wood know more about this than you and would not be expending the effort they are were these efforts futile.

--> Regardless of whether or not I am alone in this, I choose to interpret such words to mean that ALL IS NOT LOST. The purpose of such words as yours is, in fact, ENTIRELY TO DESTROY THE RESOLVE TO FIGHT WHILE A CHANCE OF SUCCESS STILL REMAINS:
    With all due respect, If I was making the kind of money per hours billable as they are, I'd dip myself in chiggun fat and swim across a cess pool filled with gators armed only with a sharp stick. I think I could make it across once, anyway. I could afford the prosthetic hand and still be set for life. It's gonna be short life anyway, once Commiela takes the reins.

Seriously, though, I appreciate your attitude and wish half our country shared it. We wouldn't be in this mess if that were the case.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick
    If I was making the kind of money per hours billable as they are
    Thank you, I appreciate your attitude as well!

For clarification, I saw an interview with Sidney Powell in which she said she and her associates are not being paid for this. People have been donating to her and Lin Wood's web site, but atty. Powell said words to the effect that, "They've been so busy preparing the legal cases that they haven't had time to cut paychecks.".

Although he didn't say so, my impression is that Lin Wood, too, is taking no pay for his work. He has won enough defamation lawsuits against the likes of CNN that he can afford to do this out of Love for Our Republic.

Think about the number of DEATH THREATS they must be getting. Yet, none of Trump's lawyers whines like a nigger.

NO MONEY would be worth the kind of abuse Trump, Giuliani, Powell, Wood, Ellis, their staffs, and ALL of the Patriot witnesses are taking. They are doing this for the life of our Republic.

When our turn comes, we would do well to try to match their ante.

In particular, Lin Wood conducts himself in such a way that I was sure he had "seen God", as it were. Read his biography on Wikipedia. I would not want to tangle with Lin Wood.

9. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    --> The purpose of such words as, "fait accompli", "sadly...", and, everything assuring us that things will be business as usual is to lull us back into the same complacency that made it easy for Chinese communists and their "useful idiots" to infiltrate EVERY American institution.

Not my intention at all... Not even close.

I still hold out hope that some miracle takes place, but it's insane and delusional to keep fighting a battle that has already been lost. There will be another battle in the near future. We need to figure out how to win it!

If I wanted to dispirit those on the front lines of this election fraud, I would contact them personally and use terms like "fait accompli" and "sadly"... To the best of my knowledge, no one who participates in this forum is a party to any legal action seeking remediation on TRUMP'S behalf.

One can be loyal and realistic at the same time...

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every electronic step needs to be walked back to its origin. The fuck wad that assisted in getting the voting machines out of the country needs to have a forensic audit on his finances as well as the rest of the members of his family. Sudden wealth, contract surreptitiously awarded and assistance from the opposing party. Mitch McConnell is one that I would look at very closely. This rat bastard has been there forever and has learned every trick. When in doubt follow the money. Somebody knows something and can be squeezed to where the truth pops out like puss from a zit.

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed
    One can be loyal and realistic at the same time...
    We're not as fucked as it might appear.

The Senate is likely to remain GOP, and the House is going to remain evenly split ideologically. I firmly believe, given the Barry Soetoro model, the House will flip in 2022. Then TRUMP or Pence will swoop in to clean up the mess in 2024. I'm no fan of political dynasties, but if Don Jr. throws his hat in the ring, he'll get my vote!
    it's insane and delusional to keep fighting a battle that has already been lost. There will be another battle in the near future.

I'm probably missing something.

Please, in what way(s) do you believe it UN"realistic", "insane and delusional" to fight for President Trump AT LEAST until Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, and Wood have given up or President Trump himself has conceded?

In what way(s) do you believe it "REALISTIC", and NOT "insane and delusional" to believe that, despite corrupt-by-design voting hardware and software (which America shares with Venezuela), "the House will flip in 2022. Then TRUMP or Pence will swoop in to clean up the mess in 2024 ... if Don Jr. throws his hat in the ring, he'll get (your) vote!"?

AFAIK (and I'm probably missing something), the single biggest threat to our republic is a bogus, omnipresent voting system, which has been in place for years.

Again, AFAIK, the ONLY hope which WeThePeople have of righting that voting system is through legislation enacted by President Trump and the tiny number of Patriots who have managed to shine forth during this nigger-stenchitudinous 2020 election.

Please, in what way(s) is it NOT "insane and delusional" to ignore "the consent of the governed"--the fundamental principle of our republic--even temporarily, in favor of some hypothetical, easier time, when, "There will be another battle in the near future.". Procrastination inures one to the status quo. The CCP would love nothing better.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Ω=v ⁄ i

Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    ...Sidney Powell said in an interview, in similar, if not exact wording, "The only day set in stone in the Constitution is inauguration day in January."
    I trust Sidney Powell. THERE IS STILL TIME. THERE STILL ARE OPTIONS.
    Anyone who says otherwise is either extraordinarily naive or part of the communist demoralization machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Not true, sadly...
    Rep. Mo Brooks is not a Senator. He's the Representative (Congressman) from Alabama's 5th Congressional district -- essentially, Huntsville. He's the equivalent of one of your MP's...
    Our national elections are designed to be impervious to the court system. The commies used that to steal this election. As of a few hours ago, they succeeded. A senile old pervert is now our president-elect.
    My hope is, the Republican Party will embark upon a massive effort to rework the way we vote every 4 years on the first Tuesday of November. TRUMP still has another month-and-a-half. A lot of good can come from that, and I think it will.

I'm going to warn everyone here, this is a long post but I think it's worth the read.

I've been studying this shit storm for weeks trying to make head or tails of it. I'm not convinced it's over. In fact, I think we're on the verge of the political version of all out nuclear war and I don't think the SCOTUS is the main goal here and is only one piece of the puzzle to where where this wild ride is taking us.

I was flipping through my worn pocket copy of the US Constitution last night after reading this for clarification.

I read up on the 12th Amendment which was written in the cleanup from the mess of the Jefferson election:

Amendment 12 - Choosing the President, Vice-President. Ratified 6/15/1804.

...The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of
    Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;
    The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if
    such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person
    have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding
    three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose
    immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be
    taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this
    purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a
    majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice.
    It would appear there is some obscure Trump team legal maneuvering afoot here:

https://www.westernjournal.com/repub...tested-states/
    Alternate electors cast votes for President Donald Trump Monday from a number of battleground states contested by the president as the Electoral College met to finalize the results of the 2020 election.

President Donald Trump’s senior adviser Stephen Miller said the move was to keep open the possibility of challenging the election up until Jan. 20.

“The only date in the Constitution is January 20, so we have more than enough time to right the wrong of this fraudulent election result and certify Donald Trump as the winner of the election,” Miller told Fox News.

Stephen Miller on Fox & Friends says “an alternative” group of electors is also voting today:

“As we speak, an alternate slate of electors in the contested states is going to vote and we are going to send those results to Congress.”

Choosing alternate electors and sending their votes to Congress, per Miller, will help to preserve any of the president’s additional court cases.

Should he succeed in those cases, Miller said those votes could be certified.

“This would ensure that all of our legal remedies remain open,” Miller said.

Alternate electors from the contested states of Georgia, Nevada and Pennsylvania cast (42 - enough for a win) votes for Trump on Monday as each state’s official electors placed votes for Democrat Joe Biden.

“At the request of the Trump campaign, the Republican presidential electors met today in Harrisburg to cast a conditional vote for Donald Trump and Mike Pence for President and Vice President respectively,” the Pennsylvania GOP said.

“Today’s move by Republican party electors is fashioned after the 1960 Presidential election, in which President Nixon was declared the winner in Hawaii. While Democrat legal challenges were pending, Democratic presidential electors met to cast a conditional vote for John F. Kennedy to preserve their intent in the event of future favorable legal outcomes,” the statement added.

“The conditional resolution states that electors certify their vote for the President and Vice President ‘on the understanding that if, as a result of a final non-appealable Court Order or other proceeding prescribed by law, [they] are ultimately recognized as being the duly elected and qualified Electors for President and Vice President of the United States of America from the State of Pennsylvania,’” the state’s GOP concluded.

David Shafer, the head of the Republican Party of Georgia, also issued a statement about his state’s alternate electors on Twitter.

“Because the President’s lawsuit contesting the Georgia election is still pending, the Republican nominees for Presidential Elector met today at noon at the State Capitol today and cast their votes for President and Vice President,” Shafer wrote.

“Had we not meet today and cast our votes, the President’s pending election contest would have been effectively mooted. Our action today preserves his rights under Georgia law.”
    The way I see this, Trump will either:

A) Pull a Rush Presto tour sized rabbit out of his hat and win. Remember, a shit ton of stuff has happened that has not made it into the MSM's coverage and is not on the radar of both houses, much less the American citizen's. Did you hear the story of the raid on the CIA operation in Germany where special ops took the servers in use and under control of both the CIA Station Chief and Dominion? She was apparently wounded in the gun battle and is currently MIA after being taken by the SO team. Yeah, THAT HAPPENED! No doubt she is making deals right now for whether or not she'll be wearing orange for the rest of her life!
    B) Trump will still lose but will have the next month to set fire to the swamp and declassify everything he has - ON EVERYONE!

Personally, I hope he can do both A & B but I will settle for B if nothing else.

There is a lot here that no-one is thinking about. Remember how he plays 4D chess? Let's take a look at what he's very quietly done here:

He placed all US election systems under the Critical Infrastructure listing. This means that every step along the way, every vote cast, every scanned copy of those votes and every server used, log in made, change made, time stamp and EVERY ELECTRONIC FACET of this election by Dominion or SCYTL was logged even if no-one knew, cared or considered the implications of it.

He signed an EO back in 2018 which jails anyone for meddling in our elections and also takes all their assets. The media accused him of doing it only to appear to give a shit about election fraud. Won't this come as a shock to commie-tube and twatter when they wake up one morning to empty accounts!

Remember the CISA act? The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency was created by Trump after the last midterms. Yep, they hold all the ones and zeroes that prove everything that has gone down!
    https://themarshallreport.wordpress....rs-in-germany/
    https://www.cisa.gov/about-cisa

He set up the Special Operations Forces to basically be their own entity operating under POTUS (CIC throught SECDEF). Ostensibly, the reason was for quicker response, streamlining and cost. Nope. Look deeper. https://www.defense.gov/Explore/News...nse-secretary/ It's almost as plain as the nose on your face.

When you start to connect the dots here, a picture starts to form. Stare at it and move away like one of those 3D stereogram pics. It'll show up. Kinda looks like Trump sitting on the opposite side of a chessboard laughing.

We'll see...
    Last edited by tweakstick; 12-16-2020 at 02:39 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw Lawdy!

I am not rooting against TRUMP, and it was not my intention to start a fucking scrum!

My opinions and commentary are based upon my own education, experience, and yes, expertise. I don't have an agenda. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything outside the realm of probability.

I'll even throw you a bone -- this hit tonight on FNB...

"Intel source knows TRUMP won the election..."

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...-drops-a-bomb/

Again, in my opinion, regardless of what the Constitution requires, if Team TRUMP relies on the courts alone, his chances are slim to none.

For the record, I am not happy about that!

Again, still hoping for a miracle...

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great post, Tweak!

If we truly were still a constitutional republic, TRUMP would be POTUS for the next 4 years.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as myself and others don't like to hear it, I think MPH is right. We must face the cold hard reality, that in the absence of Trump pulling a massive rabbit out of his ass, he is fucked. One thing I have noticed though since the SCOTUS refusal, is that in my observation at least, Trump doesn't seem to by fighting or trying as hard as he could or should be. I refuse to believe he has personally given up and is going to eventually accept the defeat. That is just not his nature. He will not stop trying. I think TS is right too. There just has to be something else going on we're not hearing about.

One thing is certain though. If Trump does somehow manage to beat these bastards and many heads roll, I will personally travel across the world to South Dakota with my hammer and chisel!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Did you hear the story of the raid on the CIA operation in Germany where special ops took the servers in use and under control of both the CIA Station Chief and Dominion? She was apparently wounded in the gun battle and is currently MIA after being taken by the SO team. Yeah, THAT HAPPENED! No doubt she is making deals right now for whether or not she'll be wearing orange for the rest of her life!
    Do you have a link to this story? I had heard of this elsewhere but I was left wondering if it was all crap or not. I don't believe you would post it if you had any thoughts it was crap.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    As much as myself and others don't like to hear it, I think MPH is right. We must face the cold hard reality, that in the absence of Trump pulling a massive rabbit out of his ass, he is fucked. One thing I have noticed though since the SCOTUS refusal, is that in my observation at least, Trump doesn't seem to by fighting or trying as hard as he could or should be. I refuse to believe he has personally given up and is going to eventually accept the defeat. That is just not his nature. He will not stop trying. I think TS is right too. There just has to be something else going on we're not hearing about.

One thing is certain though. If Trump does somehow manage to beat these bastards and many heads roll, I will personally travel across the world to South Dakota with my hammer and chisel!
    I strongly suspect that TRUMP has a final card to play. If I were to guess, it's a series of pardons and declassifications that will so FUCK OVER the leftists that they will spend only one disastrous term in office fighting for their political, if not actual, lives. Odds are, that will mean the commies will lose their tiny majority in the House, and several more seats in the Senate in 2022. Given TRUMP'S restructuring of the Federal courts, and no ability to forward any meaningful legislative agenda, the Harris Administration will be dead on arrival.

Again, I do hold out the slimmest hope that TRUMP can prevail -- if anyone can, it's him!

21. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I strongly suspect that TRUMP has a final card to play. If I were to guess, it's a series of pardons and declassifications that will so FUCK OVER the leftists that they will spend only one disastrous term in office fighting for their political, if not actual, lives. Odds are, that will mean the commies will lose their tiny majority in the House, and several more seats in the Senate in 2022. Given TRUMP'S restructuring of the Federal courts, and no ability to forward any meaningful legislative agenda, the Harris Administration will be dead on arrival.

Again, I do hold out the slimmest hope that TRUMP can prevail -- if anyone can, it's him!
    Maybe his last great gesture will be to deploy our entire nuclear fleet of boomers into the South China Sea and rain hell from down on high on China as payback for the virus?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Maybe his last great gesture will be to deploy our entire nuclear fleet of boomers into the South China Sea and rain hell from down on high on China as payback for the virus?
    I'm no warmonger, but that would be fine with me provided the targets were limited to at-sea military assets.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to confess that I also have a faint glimmer of hope.But I am still prepared for the worst!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Important republicans, such as Rand Paul and Josh Hawley, have finally publicly acknowledged the massive election fraud. Traction is everything.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn observed that, had Stalin's earliest attempts to arrest people from their homes been aggressively thwarted, his megalomaniacal efforts might never have gained traction.

Recognizing pivotal historic moments and acting appropriately is difficult. Americans have lived lives of relative security and plenty. We secretly hope, “This election was just like any other. A communist takeover could never happen to us.”.

We are living just such a pivotal historic moment. Trump's election win MUST be recognized. There is no other option.

“China’s efforts go from its diplomatic efforts to its collection and influence efforts against the political infrastructure, to information efforts online, even down to their online trolls,” he added.
    Americans could not commit a graver error than to fail to recognize the current perilous state of our republic.

The Chinese regime exploited vulnerabilities in the global mobile telecommunications network to conduct “mass surveillance” on Americans, according to a recent report by a cyber research firm.

"One of the artifices of Satan is, to induce men to believe that he does not exist: another, perhaps equally fatal, is to make them fancy that he is obliged to stand quietly by, and not to meddle with them...."
    --John Wilkinson, Quakerism Examined, 1836

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think there is more behind the scenes than we know about. I honestly do believe if Trump ends up losing, he is going to drain the entire swamp once and for all. Declassify everything he can and then he will sit back and watch the Left lose their minds. You have to remember, he is the president, he has access to information the rest of us can only dream about. Flip side, I can see him going after people that are crooked and making them turn on one another, we have seen it before, Dem's constantly flip on one another to keep themselves out of prison. Mark my words, this is not anywhere near over.

27. Likes N/A liked this post