https://www.wsj.com/articles/is-ther...-d-11607727380

Madame First Lady—Mrs. Biden—Jill—kiddo: a bit of advice on what may seem like a small but I think is a not unimportant matter. Any chance you might drop the “Dr.” before your name? “Dr. Jill Biden” sounds and feels fraudulent, not to say a touch comic. Your degree is, I believe, an Ed.D., a doctor of education, earned at the University of Delaware through a dissertation with the unpromising title “Student Retention at the Community College Level: Meeting Students’ Needs.” A wise man once said that no one should call himself “Dr.” unless he has delivered a child. Think about it, Dr. Jill, and forthwith drop the doc.

Dr. Jill, I note you acquired your Ed.D. as recently as 15 years ago at age 55, or long after the terror had departed. In the social sciences and humanities, calling oneself Dr. is thought bush league.

The prestige of honorary doctorates has declined even further. Such degrees were once given exclusively to scholars, statesmen, artists and scientists.

It seems that liberals hate Biden even more than they hate Trump.

I remember when Hillary Clinton was running for president, and everyone was talking about how they weren't voting for Hitlery, they were voting for the vice president because they knew the old turd wasn't going to last. Seems like the same thing is happening here.

The good ol' bait and switch.

Note: I don't see what is wrong with someone having a doctorate in the philosophy of education.