Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Oildrilling actor Shia LaBeouf sued by she boon ex for giving her an STD & sexual abuse

FKA Twigs sues ex-boyfriend Shia LaBeouf over 'physical and emotional abuse'

The 32-year-old British singer, whose real name is Tahlia Barnett, says LaBeouf left her in a state of fear and humiliation after allegedly throwing her into the side of a car, knowingly giving her a sexually transmitted disease and attempting to strangle her.
    According to the lawsuit, LaBeouf demanded total loyalty from FKA Twigs after being convinced to move in with him, with her claiming the actor isolated her from her family and friends.

She also claims that she woke up on Valentine's Day in 2019 to LaBeouf choking her, and that he later threatened to crash her car if she did not profess her eternal love for him.
    https://news.sky.com/story/fka-twigs...abuse-12158741
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's weird how LaBeouf has bigger nostrils than his sheboon girlfriend.

Her sense of fashion also seems extremely questionable, but you don't muh dik a sheboon because she's smart, attractive, intelligent, sane, useful, or wise. You're doing it to spite Queen Elizabeth.

Anyone else wonder if that bit in 'Game of Thrones' about the king's children being redheads was a reference to certain royal family members?

I think if you reversed the map of Westeros, it would look like the UK.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How could a nigger ever tell it has a STD? Also, how could a nigger be sexually abused considering it's a filthy stinking nigger?
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no sympathy for a fucking oil driller! I hope the sheboon sues the fuck out of him and makes him suffer!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    It's weird how LaBeouf has bigger nostrils than his sheboon girlfriend.

Her sense of fashion also seems extremely questionable, but you don't muh dik a sheboon because she's smart, attractive, intelligent, sane, useful, or wise. You're doing it to spite Queen Elizabeth.

Anyone else wonder if that bit in 'Game of Thrones' about the king's children being redheads was a reference to certain royal family members?

I think if you reversed the map of Westeros, it would look like the UK.
    I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 32-year-old British singer, whose real name is Tahlia Barnett, says LaBeouf left her in a state of fear and humiliation after allegedly throwing her into the side of a car, knowingly giving her a sexually transmitted disease and attempting to strangle her.
    Oh, please! Shia (who is actually insane, IMO) was just trying to emulate a nigger buck, since all that is just normal nigger mating rituals.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    By this time he must have seen the nigger without makeup and he was still attracted to it? I don't understand.
    I love that sign we need it everywhere! Because of, you know, the pandemic...
    I saved it as a JPG called THE REAL PANDEMIC IS NIGGERS.jpg

Attachment 13274
    Yep!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Can you try for an MPEG next time?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes N/A liked this post