Post Thanks / Like

Cool Joe Biden needs to watch his tone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf038493.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	13254

https://www.theroot.com/joe-biden-me...ing-1845863319

If you are a nigger, you already know what I’m talking about. If you are a White reader, then let me explain something that doesn’t work with negro people around the world: tone. Tone is the raising of your voice. It can also be associated with “talking to me like I’m a damn child.” It is usually met with a confused look and even possibly a turned head to see if the perpetrator is possibly speaking to someone else in the area and is most likely followed by, “Who the fuck are you talking to?”

So it’s with that I say, respectfully, to President-elect Joe Biden, “Who the fuck are you talking to?”

Biden was apparently on what our ancestors call “one” when he spoke with civil rights leaders. In leaked bits of audio reportedly from the virtual meeting, Biden appears to be, at one point, raising his voice and claiming that he was the only one willing to “run on Charlottesville.”

Listen to this fuckshit.

Oh, and he wasn’t done. Biden also appeared to claim that “defund the police” is at least partially responsible for Democrats’ dismal showing in down ballot races and even added that civil rights leaders needed to be more cautious in their criminal justice messaging.

If Kamala’s lil friend, aka Father Crime, don’t get the fuck out of here with this respectability politics bullshit around systemic racism when darkies are allegedly disproportionately fucked over more than any other race.

Some civil rights leaders had the niggadacity to ask Biden to use his executive authority to aid criminal justice reform, like creating a national database of police misconduct. The niggadacity.

Biden said he’s willing to undo much of Trump’s bullshit by executive order but added, “I am not going to violate the Constitution.”

But I still have one question, “Who the fuck does he think he’s talking to?”
    Mmmmm... them niggaz sho do hate that there "president elect," fo sho.

I'm loving this. The liberals are concurrently suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome AND Biden Derangement Syndrome!
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf038493.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	13254

https://www.theroot.com/joe-biden-me...ing-1845863319

Mmmmm... them niggaz sho do hate that there "president elect," fo sho.

I'm loving this. The liberals are concurrently suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome AND Biden Derangement Syndrome!
    Karmic RETRIBUTION!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Root is the place of all things nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Live by the nigger, die by the nigger.
    The Dem's nigger pets are fast turning on them. They thought that they could use the nigger to wreck this country and then take it over. Niggers are destruction incarnate. They only live for themselves and screw everyone else. Dems included.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.