Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Nigger marine tried to become Haitian president

Epic fail.

https://news.yahoo.com/marine-found-...222638237.html

A U.S. Marine accused of traveling from North Carolina to Haiti with guns, ammunition and body armor was found guilty of weapons smuggling in federal court Thursday.

After a three-day trial, a jury found Jacques Yves Sebastien Duroseau, 34, guilty of conspiring to illegally export and smuggle firearms and controlled equipment from the U.S. to Haiti and transporting firearms without a license to the Haitian Army, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of North Carolina said in a news release.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jacques-Yves-Sebastien-Duroseau-780x405.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	13252

“Duroseau, who previously held a position of trust within the Marine Corps, betrayed his service and deserves to be held accountable for his illicit attempt to smuggle weapons from the United States to Haiti for the purpose of training the Haitian military,” Special Agent in Charge Sean Devinny said in the release.

Duroseau was an active-duty sergeant and military firearms instructor in the U.S. Marine Corps stationed in North Carolina when prosecutors say he boarded an American Airlines flight in New Bern on Nov. 11 with five handguns, three military-style rifles and ammunition in his checked baggage.

The Marine boarded his flight without issue and traveled through Charlotte and Miami before arriving in Haiti the following day, The Miami Herald previously reported. Duroseau was then met by someone whose role was to “expeditiously move Mr. Duroseau through the airport and customs process and to help him with his bags as he checked through that process,” Ludwig said.

But Duroseau reportedly became agitated when he was asked to fill out a customs declaration form, resulting in an altercation with a Haitian police officer.

“From the reports we received, it appears that he actually slapped a Haitian police officer, which drew the attention of further Haitian officers and that once again led to him being detained and a secondary inspection being conducted,” Ludwig said.

Duroseau’s bags were put through a metal detector, which led to the discovery of the guns, ammunition and body armor, according to court filings. He was then taken into custody by the Haitian authorities.

Investigators later found a colonel’s uniform with Duroseau’s name on it in his luggage and tape on the AR-style pistol that read “Good luck, Colonel” along with “some other ineligible readings,” Ludwig testified. A colonel is a high-ranking officer in the U.S. Marine Corps. As a sergeant, Duroseau is an enlisted member in the corps.
    Another retarded nigger proves that niggers don't belong in the United States Military.

Duroseau also said he “picked every gun” to be able to teach Haitian soldiers how to shoot and that he knew bringing the guns into the country was illegal. He told agents with the Naval Criminal Investigative Services that he planned to help the Haitian people, that he wanted to “wear the uniform of the military that’s been established” and “defeat the thugs” creating instability in Haiti, court filings state.
    EPIC FAIL.

To be fair, I can understand why it thought it only needed four pawguns and three rifles to take over Haiti; that country is a joke.

If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Epic fail.

https://news.yahoo.com/marine-found-...222638237.html

Another retarded nigger proves that niggers don't belong in the United States Military.

EPIC FAIL.
    I DESPISE haiti coons!! They are even STUPIDER and way SMELLIER than american nigs!!

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I DESPISE haiti coons!! They are even STUPIDER and way SMELLIER than american nigs!!
    But you have to laugh at how they handle some things.

Can you imagine having your streets lined with dead niggers because you "respect" the things too much to put them in an incinerator, or to toss them into the ocean like the innocent white people you murdered in 1804?

Haiti might have had a chance at being civilized if they hadn't slaughtered all of the white people. They even killed the white women they raped before they could give birf. (I'm not endorsing rape, but I think we can all generally accept that it is suicidal to kill your own children.)

If anyone tries to tell you the USA would be better without white people, ask them if Haiti has improved in any perceivable way since they got rid of THEIR white people.

Similar questions could be asked about Rhodesia.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    But you have to laugh at how they handle some things.

Can you imagine having your streets lined with dead niggers because you "respect" the things too much to put them in an incinerator, or to toss them into the ocean like the innocent white people you murdered in 1804?

Haiti might have had a chance at being civilized if they hadn't slaughtered all of the white people. They even killed the white women they raped before they could give birf. (I'm not endorsing rape, but I think we can all generally accept that it is suicidal to kill your own children.)

If anyone tries to tell you the USA would be better without white people, ask them if Haiti has improved in any perceivable way since they got rid of THEIR white people.

Similar questions could be asked about Rhodesia.
    And souf apefreaka!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It took 13 years for 500,000 Haitian niggers to overthrow about 40,000 drunken Frenchmen.

I'll let that fact speak for itself...

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    They don’t call them coconut heads for nothing. Hollow headed low IQ nigger really believed he would get away with his weak plan.Off to NU nigger!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would have got away with it, if only it could have kept the inner chimp in check
    Proudly deplorable

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a nigger would even think of becoming head of a toxin waste dump like Haiti. That's like wanting to be the biggest fly on a steaming pile of fresh shit.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.