Close

Likes Likes:  32
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    You have cowpies, dog turds, cat deposits, mouse droppings, huge triceratops dumps, and a thousand different kinds of animal diarrhea. Now which one would you eat before all the rest? So which kind of nigger would you invite into your home and be best buds with?

Well, there is this:
    https://www.ripleys.com/weird-news/cat-poop-coffee/

I'm just gonna step out on a limb here and guess that the same types of people with too much money, too little brains and bleeding hearts for niggers are the same types of people that would drink cat shit coffee.

I do not fall into any of those groups. I'll just have a plain cup of joe, thank you.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Negroes are the only ethnic group in the world--the only ethnic group in the world--who do not comprehend that others are not like them. I live in a country where I am in the minority. People here think it's crazy that I can't use chopsticks--and they say, basically, "Wow, you can't use chopsticks, you use a fork! That's odd--you are different. We tried using forks, but it doesn't work for us. Maybe chopsticks just don't work for you. Interesting." "Wow, your novels are very different from ours. I don't like your novels as much as ours, but...I understand yours, and I enjoy reading them, and I understand why you write them that way, because you are different, and you like different things. It is nice that we like different things, because we can learn different things from each other."

"I don't like reading novels by Dead White Guys. I don't understand them, they don't relate to me, I don't identify with the characters." "I can understand that--I don't like reading novels by Toni Morrison, because I can't identify with the characters, either. I do think she's a great novelist, though as a white guy I don't enjoy her books." "Racist fucker." "I like listening to Mahler." "Dead white guy, boring. I like Jay Z." "I don't like hip hop, but I understand that people don't all like the same music, and I'm sure that Mr. Z. is an accomplished musician and composer." "Racist fucker."

Negroes literally believe that whites, Chinese, Mexicans, Indians...are exactly like them under the skin, but are putting on a charade simply because they are assholes who look a bit different.

4. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Mabuse
    Negroes are the only ethnic group in the world--the only ethnic group in the world--who do not comprehend that others are not like them. I live in a country where I am in the minority. People here think it's crazy that I can't use chopsticks--and they say, basically, "Wow, you can't use chopsticks, you use a fork! That's odd--you are different. We tried using forks, but it doesn't work for us. Maybe chopsticks just don't work for you. Interesting." "Wow, your novels are very different from ours. I don't like your novels as much as ours, but...I understand yours, and I enjoy reading them, and I understand why you write them that way, because you are different, and you like different things. It is nice that we like different things, because we can learn different things from each other."

"I don't like reading novels by Dead White Guys. I don't understand them, they don't relate to me, I don't identify with the characters." "I can understand that--I don't like reading novels by Toni Morrison, because I can't identify with the characters, either. I do think she's a great novelist, though as a white guy I don't enjoy her books." "Racist fucker." "I like listening to Mahler." "Dead white guy, boring. I like Jay Z." "I don't like hip hop, but I understand that people don't all like the same music, and I'm sure that Mr. Z. is an accomplished musician and composer." "Racist fucker."

Negroes literally believe that whites, Chinese, Mexicans, Indians...are exactly like them under the skin, but are putting on a charade simply because they are assholes who look a bit different.
    This blew my mind.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Mabuse View Post
    Negroes... do not comprehend that others are not like them. Negroes literally believe that whites, Chinese, Mexicans, Indians...are exactly like them under the skin, but are putting on a charade simply because they are assholes who look a bit different.

You know, I've never heard anyone put this phenomenon into words before. It's something I've noticed for years. I guess I just I just always figured I was the only one that picked up on it since I had never heard anyone else actually say it. 

I've actually been called a liar to my face by niggers when replying to "do you like X?" with "no, X sucks." Niggers must assume that everyone has the same bad taste in clothing, music, food and everything else that they personally like. They simply cannot fathom how anyone in their right mind would not like the same pile of shit that they roll around in every day.

You called this one dead on.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My "COONCERNS"!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger is a nigger is a nigger. While there may be some regional peculiarities, every nigger lusts for the same things and should always be avoided.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well done, tweakstick. Some very thoughtful observations, there. Mrs. Tar Remover love to swing into the NO area when we go on our road trips and have learned mostly the same. If we are over-nighting, we ALWAYS stay indoors and I carry concealed everywhere I go. ALL the time.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well covered!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12