Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Nigger Customer Chimps Out and Stabs Teen Worker because Dunkin Donuts was out of his Flavor

Union City Dunkin Donuts customer stabs teen worker cause flavor was sold out:
    A 17 year old teen worker at a Dunkin’ Donuts in suburban Atlanta was stabbed by a customer over the weekend after the outlet sold out of a particular donut flavor.

The incident, which was partially captured on video (see below), occurred Saturday around 6 p.m. at a Union City store location, about 20 miles southwest of Atlanta, according to police.

The perpetrator allegedly was upset he ‘due to him not being able to get what he wanted,’ left the drive-thru and came into the restaurant minutes later to confront the staff, according to macon.com.
    https://scallywagandvagabond.com/202...s-teen-worker/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Union-City-Dunkin-Donuts-stabbing.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	13244
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never knew niggers got up early enough to find any donuts left on the shelf.

I thought donut runs were mostly a white mans sport.

Now if this happened at a chicken joint...

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger on Nigger attack. I see no cause for concern here. Better to fence them into their Niggerhoods, hand out weapons and let them go at each other.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sensible comment;

darkies should be banned from all civilized societies around the world. let them murder each other
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."