Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

War Thunder Nigger Bashing

I love to play War Thunder. I have tanks, planes and ships. FORTUNATELY, NIGGERS love to play this also! So many DAILY opportunities to wreck havoc in the weak little ape minds of stupid niggers and as you can likely bet, I'm at the forefront of causing niggers to completely lose their shit. Every tank, plane and ship I own is customized to identify and bash niggers- All my vehicles have MAMMY and a big black Ace of Spades in the largest possible font on both sides.
    I have had niggers ook and eek and try to ram me and push me over, to no avail. I just get away and follow them, and when the time is right, I shove them over a cliff, shove them out of cover and get them killed or tip their ship and drown them. Then laugh.
    I have already been chat banned twice, 1st for 15 days, and the second for 30 days. I dedicate my on line life to making niggers miserable, because I hate their black asses and its a opportunity for payback for all the misery they cause humans.
    If you guys are interested, this is a fantastic nigger bashing opportunity and the game is fun as fuck. Many first hand nigger encounters can be had here!
    I will post pics as soon as I figure out how........

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What, on a phone?
    Sounds interesting. I'll have to look it up.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I love to play War Thunder. I have tanks, planes and ships. FORTUNATELY, NIGGERS love to play this also! So many DAILY opportunities to wreck havoc in the weak little ape minds of stupid niggers and as you can likely bet, I'm at the forefront of causing niggers to completely lose their shit. Every tank, plane and ship I own is customized to identify and bash niggers- All my vehicles have MAMMY and a big black Ace of Spades in the largest possible font on both sides.
    I have had niggers ook and eek and try to ram me and push me over, to no avail. I just get away and follow them, and when the time is right, I shove them over a cliff, shove them out of cover and get them killed or tip their ship and drown them. Then laugh.
    I have already been chat banned twice, 1st for 15 days, and the second for 30 days. I dedicate my on line life to making niggers miserable, because I hate their black asses and its a opportunity for payback for all the misery they cause humans.
    If you guys are interested, this is a fantastic nigger bashing opportunity and the game is fun as fuck. Many first hand nigger encounters can be had here!
    Good work!!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, I play on an Alienware m17 r3. A laptop.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post

Keep up the good work!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post