Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

She Wanted a Coffee

The Mrs. and I took a quick trip into town to pick up a few things for Christmas.

As we were pulling out of our last stop, Mrs. CCR asked if I would roll through the McDonald's drive by for a coffee. She likes their coffee and its only a buck so what the hell.

We wheeled into McDees and the line was wrapped completely around the building. Crappy time to stop, just after high noon.

I stopped at the end of the line not saying a word. I think Mrs. CCR could sense my frustration as this was looking like an all afternoon project.

After a few minutes of no progress, I suggested she go in and I'd pick her up on the other side. She bailed out and I pulled around the building... just as she came walking out the opposite doors... without a coffee!

She said there was only one register open and at least 10 in line. She said let's go, to which I was happy to oblige her.

We were sitting at a red light a few blocks down the road when she pointed out there were only a few cars in the drive by at Burger King. I sighed and said OK, we'll try that.

By the time I got into the BK lot, it looked like five more cars got in ahead of me but we were only a couple back from the speaker.

Within a minute or so, we placed our order and began pulling ahead little by little.

I reminded my wife for probably the 250th time since we have been married I hate the BK drive by because of the high cement curbing. Once you advance past the speaker, you are trapped.

One of my first jobs in high school was at a gas station. The owner sent me to the parts store and on my way back, I stopped at the king for a bite and got trapped in the line behind a car that the front wheel had caved in on.

You can imagine the look on the bosses face when he backed his wrecker up to the stalled car and spotted me sitting behind it in the station wagon after having to leave the gas station unattended?

He reamed me a new asshole when we got back.

We pulled forward about one car, then came to a stop and didn't move for maybe 5 minutes. We were chit chatting back and forth so it didn't seem that long until we both realized we hadn't moved in a while.

We were stopped back around the curve, with at least two behind me I could see in the mirror, and we were not moving.

After about 10 mins, I'm getting impatient, the woman ahead of me now has her window down appearing to be listening or looking at something ahead of her that we can't see.

At about the 15 minute mark, I'm really getting pissed, all we ordered was coffee. I'm telling Mrs. CCR it must be a effin nigger working the drive by window. She's now-now... we don't have anyplace to be, we're just headed home, it's a nice day, you saved 20% at Harbor Freight... blah blah blah.

At the 20 minute mark, the back door of the joint swung open and two burger workers looked around, then walked out to the lady ahead of us.

The one continued towards the window, the other back to us and reported someone's car had broken down at the window and they can't get it to move. AAA was called but they didn't know how long it would be. They were going to have to back everybody up.

The vehicles behind me weren't really into the curbing yet, so they were able to back up no problem. I was able to back out as well. We were asked to pull around and stop in the exit lane at the first window.

Upon pulling around, we noticed the lady in front of us had managed to wedge herself in, scraping the black finish off 360 degrees of at least 2 of her rims... she had to have been livid, but probably should have learned how to back up.

After confirming our order and paying, we pulled up adjacent to car blocking the pick up window, sure as shit, a carload of niggers! Fucking niggers!

One of the workers was ferrying the food from the window to our cars. While she was doing so, I spotted a nigger buck carrying a plastic coffee can from the gas station next door. He walks up to the stalled out niggermobile and attempts to pour gas from the coffee can into the filler neck!

I couldn't see him spilling it, but you could see a puddle forming on the ground. Stupid fucking nigger.

These shines come from wherever into our NNN (No Nigger Neighborhood), fuck up my day, and maybe even burn the King down by spilling their gas.

Ignorant fuckers. Coons had to get that Kang before getting gas! Mental fucking midgets!

By the time we finaly left, Mrs. CCR had given up trying to calm me down. I'll probably die from a nigger related stroke!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes N/A, InsufferableNigg, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The Mrs. and I took a quick trip into town to pick up a few things for Christmas.

As we were pulling out of our last stop, Mrs. CCR asked if I would roll through the McDonald's drive by for a coffee. She likes their coffee and its only a buck so what the hell.

We wheeled into McDees and the line was wrapped completely around the building. Crappy time to stop, just after high noon.

I stopped at the end of the line not saying a word. I think Mrs. CCR could sense my frustration as this was looking like an all afternoon project.

After a few minutes of no progress, I suggested she go in and I'd pick her up on the other side. She bailed out and I pulled around the building... just as she came walking out the opposite doors... without a coffee!

She said there was only one register open and at least 10 in line. She said let's go, to which I was happy to oblige her.

We were sitting at a red light a few blocks down the road when she pointed out there were only a few cars in the drive by at Burger King. I sighed and said OK, we'll try that.

By the time I got into the BK lot, it looked like five more cars got in ahead of me but we were only a couple back from the speaker.

Within a minute or so, we placed our order and began pulling ahead little by little.

I reminded my wife for probably the 250th time since we have been married I hate the BK drive by because of the high cement curbing. Once you advance past the speaker, you are trapped.

One of my first jobs in high school was at a gas station. The owner sent me to the parts store and on my way back, I stopped at the king for a bite and got trapped in the line behind a car that the front wheel had caved in on.

You can imagine the look on the bosses face when he backed his wrecker up to the stalled car and spotted me sitting behind it in the station wagon after having to leave the gas station unattended?

He reamed me a new asshole when we got back.

We pulled forward about one car, then came to a stop and didn't move for maybe 5 minutes. We were chit chatting back and forth so it didn't seem that long until we both realized we hadn't moved in a while.

We were stopped back around the curve, with at least two behind me I could see in the mirror, and we were not moving.

After about 10 mins, I'm getting impatient, the woman ahead of me now has her window down appearing to be listening or looking at something ahead of her that we can't see.

At about the 15 minute mark, I'm really getting pissed, all we ordered was coffee. I'm telling Mrs. CCR it must be a effin nigger working the drive by window. She's now-now... we don't have anyplace to be, we're just headed home, it's a nice day, you saved 20% at Harbor Freight... blah blah blah.

At the 20 minute mark, the back door of the joint swung open and two burger workers looked around, then walked out to the lady ahead of us.

The one continued towards the window, the other back to us and reported someone's car had broken down at the window and they can't get it to move. AAA was called but they didn't know how long it would be. They were going to have to back everybody up.

The vehicles behind me weren't really into the curbing yet, so they were able to back up no problem. I was able to back out as well. We were asked to pull around and stop in the exit lane at the first window.

Upon pulling around, we noticed the lady in front of us had managed to wedge herself in, scraping the black finish off 360 degrees of at least 2 of her rims... she had to have been livid, but probably should have learned how to back up.

After confirming our order and paying, we pulled up adjacent to car blocking the pick up window, sure as shit, a carload of niggers! Fucking niggers!

One of the workers was ferrying the food from the window to our cars. While she was doing so, I spotted a nigger buck carrying a plastic coffee can from the gas station next door. He walks up to the stalled out niggermobile and attempts to pour gas from the coffee can into the filler neck!

I couldn't see him spilling it, but you could see a puddle forming on the ground. Stupid fucking nigger.

These shines come from wherever into our NNN (No Nigger Neighborhood), fuck up my day, and maybe even burn the King down by spilling their gas.

Ignorant fuckers. Coons had to get that Kang before getting gas! Mental fucking midgets!

By the time we finaly left, Mrs. CCR had given up trying to calm me down. I'll probably die from a nigger related stroke!
    Niggers RUIN EVERYTHING!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Carload of jigs in a drive through usually means : Each boon ordering separately, mass confusion about said orders, at least one boon short of funds, argument with employees over order, and as you found out first hand - vehicular monkeyshines. Followed by profuse littering.

6. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    We used to live in a "No Nigger Neighborhood" in a heavily Christian town, in a largely white state. That was part of the reason for moving here over twenty years ago.

A year or two ago, catercorner from our back yard, I saw two female niglets on a trampoline, and a male nigger parent walking down the stairs. They looked pretty domesticated. Nevertheless, I've become more vigilant. Illegal aliens are way more of a problem.

I can't eat sugar, which rules out all fast food, which greatly reduces groid-sightings, as the simians are usually too lazy to prepare their own food.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of the longest time I ever sat in the drive through lane at a fast food place--it was at least an hour, but possibly longer. I was in college, and I got ripped up and stoned with my roommate, the munchies hit, and there was no place open at that hour aside from Naugles. Since he seemed slightly less messed up than I was, he drove. We got in line, ordered our food, and went straight to the pickup window. And waited. Waited some more. Finally, my buddy rapped on the window and started yelling. A girl came to the window, and explained that the tortilla steamer was broken, but they were trying to get it fixed. She said they could only cook one tortilla at a time. She gave us both a couple of hard shell tacos, said they were on the house, and disappeared. She kept coming back about every ten minutes or so with a bag of tacos, saying it wouldn't be much longer. We just sat there in the Jeep, eating more tacos every ten minutes, until--after a very long time--we were finally full. My buddy knocked on the window, thanked the girl, but told her we had waited as long as we could wait, and we went back to the dorms and passed out, sated and happy.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait. So the nigger was carrying gasoline in a coffee can? What the hell? This begs so many questions. Was the gasoline stolen (OK, its probably a given it was)? If it wasn't stolen, how the hell did the gas station allow this? Unless it was also staffed by niggers? It's been a long time since I had to buy gasoline in a canister, I think I was maybe 10 or 11 years old buying gas for a lawnmower, but I remember the attendant first ensuring I had a proper container, saying they can ONLY sell me gas in an approved container.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Carload of jigs in a drive through usually means : Each boon ordering separately, mass confusion about said orders, at least one boon short of funds, argument with employees over order, and as you found out first hand - vehicular monkeyshines. Followed by profuse littering.
    You forgot that when the nigger employees and shitskin customers can't get it resolved, the shooting starts. Niggers resolve everything with a gun or violent monkey shines.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    Wait. So the nigger was carrying gasoline in a coffee can? What the hell? This begs so many questions. Was the gasoline stolen (OK, its probably a given it was)? If it wasn't stolen, how the hell did the gas station allow this? Unless it was also staffed by niggers? It's been a long time since I had to buy gasoline in a canister, I think I was maybe 10 or 11 years old buying gas for a lawnmower, but I remember the attendant first ensuring I had a proper container, saying they can ONLY sell me gas in an approved container.
    You're 100% right the gas was stolen, and maybe when the staff saw it pouring it into a coffee can, they decided to leave the nigger alone as the best possibility in a bad situation. Hopefully it wouldn't set itself on fire there, hopefully somewhere very far away. What would have been really funny is if it used diesel in a regular engine.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    You're 100% right the gas was stolen, and maybe when the staff saw it pouring it into a coffee can, they decided to leave the nigger alone as the best possibility in a bad situation. Hopefully it wouldn't set itself on fire there, hopefully somewhere very far away. What would have been really funny is if it used diesel in a regular engine.
    I pity the car. Odds are there were coffee grounds in the can still, probably in the corners, which cannot be good for any internal combustion engine.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And of course, NONE of the stupid, lazy apes could get out and push the car out of the way....... I hate goddamn niggers. I don't blame you, I would likely have had a fuckin' Nigger Stroke.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post