Close

Likes Likes:  13

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait. So the nigger was carrying gasoline in a coffee can? What the hell? This begs so many questions. Was the gasoline stolen (OK, its probably a given it was)? If it wasn't stolen, how the hell did the gas station allow this? Unless it was also staffed by niggers? It's been a long time since I had to buy gasoline in a canister, I think I was maybe 10 or 11 years old buying gas for a lawnmower, but I remember the attendant first ensuring I had a proper container, saying they can ONLY sell me gas in an approved container.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    Wait. So the nigger was carrying gasoline in a coffee can? What the hell? This begs so many questions. Was the gasoline stolen (OK, its probably a given it was)? If it wasn't stolen, how the hell did the gas station allow this? Unless it was also staffed by niggers? It's been a long time since I had to buy gasoline in a canister, I think I was maybe 10 or 11 years old buying gas for a lawnmower, but I remember the attendant first ensuring I had a proper container, saying they can ONLY sell me gas in an approved container.
    You're 100% right the gas was stolen, and maybe when the staff saw it pouring it into a coffee can, they decided to leave the nigger alone as the best possibility in a bad situation. Hopefully it wouldn't set itself on fire there, hopefully somewhere very far away. What would have been really funny is if it used diesel in a regular engine.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    You're 100% right the gas was stolen, and maybe when the staff saw it pouring it into a coffee can, they decided to leave the nigger alone as the best possibility in a bad situation. Hopefully it wouldn't set itself on fire there, hopefully somewhere very far away. What would have been really funny is if it used diesel in a regular engine.
    I pity the car. Odds are there were coffee grounds in the can still, probably in the corners, which cannot be good for any internal combustion engine.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And of course, NONE of the stupid, lazy apes could get out and push the car out of the way....... I hate goddamn niggers. I don't blame you, I would likely have had a fuckin' Nigger Stroke.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post