Close

Likes Likes:  57
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ Sandman and everyone else... I do have something of an update.

I have no idea what happened to the nigger and its shark, but as of Monday, its RV is still in a local impound yard. I can see it from the alleyway behind the Thai place were we get take-out.

There's still a huge muddy trench about 100' long in my neighbor's field. It's full of water now. There were ducks in it the other day

The timeline is this: the RV was impounded on December 12th. It can be sent to auction as soon as the 11th of this month. It's a real piece of shit, so it will probably sell for pennies on the dollar. Either way, my guess is, that nigger is shit-out-of-luck!

So strange that those two dirtbags would just walk away like that, but I think that's what happened...

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    @ Sandman and everyone else... I do have something of an update.

I have no idea what happened to the nigger and its shark, but as of Monday, its RV is still in a local impound yard. I can see it from the alleyway behind the Thai place were we get take-out.

There's still a huge muddy trench about 100' long in my neighbor's field. It's full of water now. There were ducks in it the other day

The timeline is this: the RV was impounded on December 12th. It can be sent to auction as soon as the 11th of this month. It's a real piece of shit, so it will probably sell for pennies on the dollar. Either way, my guess is, that nigger is shit-out-of-luck!

So strange that those two dirtbags would just walk away like that, but I think that's what happened...
    Maybe the nigger found out its mudshark was going to shit a niglet, so he killed her (as usual in these situations) and then ran off in fear of the popo, tripped and fell in a puddle and drownd-ed.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes N/A, Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Maybe the nigger found out its mudshark was going to shit a niglet, so he killed her (as usual in these situations) and then ran off in fear of the popo, tripped and fell in a puddle and drownd-ed.
    My neighbor and I speculated that it might be a murder-suicide kind of deal, but no carcasses have turned up. The shark looked to be a little beyond child-bearing age to me, but we've all seen mugshots of toothless crack whores who looked like shriveled old grannies, but were really in their 20's.

I really don't know what to think about this whole thing. It's a little odd, quite frankly. I'm quite sure there's more to it, but alas, we'll probably never know...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

Maybe not that strange...

Could be the mobile coon nest simply ran out of gas.

Shines are always driving around on fumes. Maybe Sambo talked the burner into a little road head.

He pulled off to the side, the 1/2 inch of gas ran to the side of the tank opposite of the pick up tube, and while the burner was smoking Sambo's stove pipe, it ran out of gas and shut off.

Since Sambo had no cash, off they went to find another means of transportation, leaving their roached out RV to become someone else's problem.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Maybe not that strange...

Could be the mobile coon nest simply ran out of gas.

Shines are always driving around on fumes. Maybe Sambo talked the burner into a little road head.

He pulled off to the side, the 1/2 inch of gas ran to the side of the tank opposite of the pick up tube, and while the burner was smoking Sambo's stove pipe, it ran out of gas and shut off.

Since Sambo had no cash, off they went to find another means of transportation, leaving their roached out RV to become someone else's problem.

Although I like my scenario better, I think yours is more likely to be what happened.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Although I like my scenario better, I think yours is more likely to be what happened.

Hell yea your scenario is much better than mine... a much happier ending!

We can only hope!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nooooo...... That would make them feel right at home. They would never leave.....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would be a happy ending!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12