These are only the early days of what I know will be a long saga of lies, failure, nigger-babble, cops, and general nigger fuckery. I will provide updates as events unfold.

This is the First Day…

Driving back from “town” this afternoon, I was somewhat baffled to see a roached-out old RV – quite large, sunk into the mud of my neighbor’s cornfield only a couple feet off the shoulder of the county road that leads to our house. Odd, thought I. An unfortunate mishap, I presumed.

Whatever the cause, that RV is sunk down to its axles in the waterlogged soil. It will take a fucking crane to get it out of there. There’s simply no way it could be towed at this point. Trying to pull it out horizontally would likely rip the frame apart.

I saw my neighbor – a hardcore Swede in his 70’s who looks more like Santa than Santa himself, at his mailbox. His arms were crossed, he wore a scowl, and he was shaking his head. I pulled into his gravel drive, got out of the car, and asked him what was going on.

He told me that he had “woke up” to this. We were about 200’ away from the RV. He said “the guy” had been digging behind the rear tires, but it made no sense. He told me the “man” had promised to get the RV out of the field in “a few hours”.

Something did not seem right to me. The RV was on the most level section of the property and right off the lip of the road. Almost like it was planned…

The door of the RV opened and a red-headed White woman appeared. She was thin and pale, probably early 50’s. She appeared shaky and twitchy. Very sketchy… Quite obviously a meth-head.

She was followed out the door by – you guessed it! – a nigger. It wasn’t a big nigger, very skinny, eyes darting from side to side, and it locked the door behind it. The two of them then just casually strolled down the shoulder away from us. Very odd…

I looked at my neighbor, he looked back to me, we both did the shoulder shrug thing, I got back in the Caddy and went home.

I have an advanced degree in Negrology, and I know a nigger scam when I see one, so I called another neighbor who’s retired Army to get his take. I was not shocked to learn that the nigger had been nesting out of that RV in the 2 or 3 state parks around us – all of which are closed after dark. No camping allowed!

Evidently, the nigger and it’s mudder had been kicked out of the parks numerous times by the Sheriff. They would get booted from one park, and wind up in another. I guess this has been going on for a month or two.

It’s early in the saga, but here’s my hypothesis at this point…

That nigger found a nice level spot on private property on a road it had been using for weeks and “accidentally” knuckled off that road. It knew that it could not be charged with “trespassing” without the PoPo establishing “intent”.

“It beez an assident, occifer. I swerve duh RV to miss deers an’ ends up in din ol’ man’s feelt.”

What I fear is that under the current “no eviction” notice, if the nigger claims that spot as its “residence”, my neighbor is going to have a bitch of a time getting those fuckers out of there.

To be continued...