Close

Likes Likes:  57
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

The Saga Begins: A Nigger, its Mudshark, a ratty RV, and a Cornfield.

These are only the early days of what I know will be a long saga of lies, failure, nigger-babble, cops, and general nigger fuckery. I will provide updates as events unfold.

This is the First Day…

Driving back from “town” this afternoon, I was somewhat baffled to see a roached-out old RV – quite large, sunk into the mud of my neighbor’s cornfield only a couple feet off the shoulder of the county road that leads to our house. Odd, thought I. An unfortunate mishap, I presumed.

Whatever the cause, that RV is sunk down to its axles in the waterlogged soil. It will take a fucking crane to get it out of there. There’s simply no way it could be towed at this point. Trying to pull it out horizontally would likely rip the frame apart.

I saw my neighbor – a hardcore Swede in his 70’s who looks more like Santa than Santa himself, at his mailbox. His arms were crossed, he wore a scowl, and he was shaking his head. I pulled into his gravel drive, got out of the car, and asked him what was going on.

He told me that he had “woke up” to this. We were about 200’ away from the RV. He said “the guy” had been digging behind the rear tires, but it made no sense. He told me the “man” had promised to get the RV out of the field in “a few hours”.

Something did not seem right to me. The RV was on the most level section of the property and right off the lip of the road. Almost like it was planned…

The door of the RV opened and a red-headed White woman appeared. She was thin and pale, probably early 50’s. She appeared shaky and twitchy. Very sketchy… Quite obviously a meth-head.

She was followed out the door by – you guessed it! – a nigger. It wasn’t a big nigger, very skinny, eyes darting from side to side, and it locked the door behind it. The two of them then just casually strolled down the shoulder away from us. Very odd…

I looked at my neighbor, he looked back to me, we both did the shoulder shrug thing, I got back in the Caddy and went home.

I have an advanced degree in Negrology, and I know a nigger scam when I see one, so I called another neighbor who’s retired Army to get his take. I was not shocked to learn that the nigger had been nesting out of that RV in the 2 or 3 state parks around us – all of which are closed after dark. No camping allowed!

Evidently, the nigger and it’s mudder had been kicked out of the parks numerous times by the Sheriff. They would get booted from one park, and wind up in another. I guess this has been going on for a month or two.

It’s early in the saga, but here’s my hypothesis at this point…

That nigger found a nice level spot on private property on a road it had been using for weeks and “accidentally” knuckled off that road. It knew that it could not be charged with “trespassing” without the PoPo establishing “intent”.

“It beez an assident, occifer. I swerve duh RV to miss deers an’ ends up in din ol’ man’s feelt.”

What I fear is that under the current “no eviction” notice, if the nigger claims that spot as its “residence”, my neighbor is going to have a bitch of a time getting those fuckers out of there.

To be continued...

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    "roached-out"

Roached out! Haven't heard that saying since high school! Good memories!

Your neighbor might have to "smoke out" that there recreational vehicle sittin in his cornfield!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its hunting season, couldn't an errant round do some damage to the propane tank?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Roached out! Haven't heard that saying since high school! Good memories!

Your neighbor might have to "smoke out" that there recreational vehicle sittin in his cornfield!
    Maybe it's a West Coast thing... "Roached" or "roached-out" is a synonym for "ghetto". When I was in my teens, we used the term "roach" as a standalone adjective as in, "Dude! That is so roach!"

As for the nigger and it's shark, I smell a scam being run here. When I go get my coffee tomorrow, I'll try to snap a pic...
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 12-10-2020 at 01:02 AM.

7. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Its hunting season, couldn't an errant round do some damage to the propane tank?
    That thought has crossed my mind...

9. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it's a West Coast thing... "Roached" or "roached-out" is a synonym for "ghetto". When I was in my teens, we used the term "roach" as a standalone adjective as in, "Dude! That is so roach!"

As for the nigger and it's shark, I smell a scam being run here. When I go get my coffee tomorrow, I'll try to snap a pic...

In the midwest, "roached out" was most commonly used when describing a beater, as in POS car.

"Larry's Firebird is all roached out, or Larry's Firebird is a roach coach".

N.A.A.C.P.

11. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post

Before doing that, which I think is a great idea, I'd hook up the manure spreader and load it down with the smelliest shit I could find, then unload it along side the camper, letting it really fly by the step and doorway.

A combo of dairy and pig shit will gag a maggot for days.

Sambo will be working over time to dig out and get the fuck gone.

N.A.A.C.P.

13. Likes N/A, Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are only the early days of what I know will be a long saga of lies, failure, nigger-babble, cops, and general nigger fuckery. I will provide updates as events unfold.

This is the First Day…

Driving back from “town” this afternoon, I was somewhat baffled to see a roached-out old RV – quite large, sunk into the mud of my neighbor’s cornfield only a couple feet off the shoulder of the county road that leads to our house. Odd, thought I. An unfortunate mishap, I presumed.

Whatever the cause, that RV is sunk down to its axles in the waterlogged soil. It will take a fucking crane to get it out of there. There’s simply no way it could be towed at this point. Trying to pull it out horizontally would likely rip the frame apart.

I saw my neighbor – a hardcore Swede in his 70’s who looks more like Santa than Santa himself, at his mailbox. His arms were crossed, he wore a scowl, and he was shaking his head. I pulled into his gravel drive, got out of the car, and asked him what was going on.

He told me that he had “woke up” to this. We were about 200’ away from the RV. He said “the guy” had been digging behind the rear tires, but it made no sense. He told me the “man” had promised to get the RV out of the field in “a few hours”.

Something did not seem right to me. The RV was on the most level section of the property and right off the lip of the road. Almost like it was planned…

The door of the RV opened and a red-headed White woman appeared. She was thin and pale, probably early 50’s. She appeared shaky and twitchy. Very sketchy… Quite obviously a meth-head.

She was followed out the door by – you guessed it! – a nigger. It wasn’t a big nigger, very skinny, eyes darting from side to side, and it locked the door behind it. The two of them then just casually strolled down the shoulder away from us. Very odd…

I looked at my neighbor, he looked back to me, we both did the shoulder shrug thing, I got back in the Caddy and went home.

I have an advanced degree in Negrology, and I know a nigger scam when I see one, so I called another neighbor who’s retired Army to get his take. I was not shocked to learn that the nigger had been nesting out of that RV in the 2 or 3 state parks around us – all of which are closed after dark. No camping allowed!

Evidently, the nigger and it’s mudder had been kicked out of the parks numerous times by the Sheriff. They would get booted from one park, and wind up in another. I guess this has been going on for a month or two.

It’s early in the saga, but here’s my hypothesis at this point…

That nigger found a nice level spot on private property on a road it had been using for weeks and “accidentally” knuckled off that road. It knew that it could not be charged with “trespassing” without the PoPo establishing “intent”.

“It beez an assident, occifer. I swerve duh RV to miss deers an’ ends up in din ol’ man’s feelt.”

What I fear is that under the current “no eviction” notice, if the nigger claims that spot as its “residence”, my neighbor is going to have a bitch of a time getting those fuckers out of there.

To be continued...
    Keep us entertained MPH!! I'm sure there will be NIGGERSHINES APLENTY in the next few munfs!!

15. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before doing that, which I think is a great idea, I'd hook up the manure spreader and load it down with the smelliest shit I could find, then unload it along side the camper, letting it really fly by the step and doorway.

And put a bucket of kfc chiggun on top of the shit mound!!

17. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone really think the smell of shit will actually bother a nigger and it's burner?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Anyone really think the smell of shit will actually bother a nigger and it's burner?

Probably not but it would give me great pleasure doing it plus the corn or soybeans will grow like a motherfucker there next year!

N.A.A.C.P.

20. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just say "howdy neighbor" and pronounce neighbor as nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

22. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Just say "howdy neighbor" and pronounce neighbor as nigger.
    LOL!!

24. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weirder and weirder...

So, the RV is still in my neighbor's cornfield, but he hasn't seen the nigger and its mudshark since he and I watched them walk away on Wednesday. He hasn't seen anyone in or out of the nest hooptie. No lights, no nuthin'...

He beat on the door several times, and was able to look in the front window. He said the RV was full of "filthy shit" and piles of clothes. No signs of life...

A Deputy Sheriff told him this morning that after 72 hours he could file an abandoned vehicle claim and they would impound the rig at the owner's expense. He's going to do that tomorrow. He ran the plates and told my neighbor that the owner had "issues". He wouldn't tell him more than that. The vehicle had not been reported as "stolen".

This is now likely to end with the nigger or its shark getting stuck with a massive towing bill, impound fees, and various fines. Oh! And the plates are expired The deputy told him that if the RV wasn't claimed within 30 days after it was impounded, it would be auctioned.

The possibilities are endless of course, but my guess is that one of three things is going on here:

The nigger and it's shark walked away and simply abandoned their shitbox.

They met with foul play and are fish food out in the bay.

Murder-suicide, dead in the motorcrib.

I wish I could see it from here, but it's around a corner and a little uphill. I need a fucking drone more than ever! I wanna see that thing towed off and impounded tomorrow!
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 12-11-2020 at 05:34 PM.

26. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

Seriously, they must be used to that.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

28. Likes Jim Crow, N/A, Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weirder and weirder...

So, the RV is still in my neighbor's cornfield, but he hasn't seen the nigger and its mudshark since he and I watched them walk away on Wednesday. He hasn't seen anyone in or out of the nest hooptie. No lights, no nuthin'...

He beat on the door several times, and was able to look in the front window. He said the RV was full of "filthy shit" and piles of clothes. No signs of life...

A Deputy Sheriff told him this morning that after 72 hours he could file an abandoned vehicle claim and they would impound the rig at the owner's expense. He's going to do that tomorrow. He ran the plates and told my neighbor that the owner had "issues". He wouldn't tell him more than that. The vehicle had not been reported as "stolen".

This is now likely to end with the nigger or its shark getting stuck with a massive towing bill, impound fees, and various fines. Oh! And the plates are expired The deputy told him that if the RV wasn't claimed within 30 days after it was impounded, it would be auctioned.

The possibilities are endless of course, but my guess is that one of three things is going on here:

The nigger and it's shark walked away and simply abandoned their shitbox.

They met with foul play and are fish food out in the bay.

Murder-suicide, dead in the motorcrib.

I wish I could see it from here, but it's around a corner and a little uphill. I need a fucking drone more than ever! I wanna see that thing towed off and impounded tomorrow!
    Keep us posted, MPH!!

30. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"motorcrib"

32. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    200’ is roughly 66yrds. Perfect distance for setting up 22 LR targets!

34. Likes N/A, Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any updates, MPH, did your neighbors finally get rid of the Seventh Niggershrine of the World? The mudshark might have been stupid enough to tell the nigger off for how stupid it was, or if she was driving, the buck got mad enough to smack her to full diversity.

There's no way the cops could auction it. You can't tow it to the ocean and dump it because of pollution, and how can you leave something like that in a landfill? The most proper disposal is airlifting it into an active volcano to be melted down. Maybe there's a junkyard around run by Sanford & Son niggers that would accept it as treasure.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are even harder to get rid of than pesky insects and rodents.Niggs also smell worse,are more obnoxious and cause much more damage.

37. Likes N/A, Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast